Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! (2091 Views)

Sure Football Games Predictions For Friday 25th March 2016 / Sure Football Betting Predictions For All 10 Matches In All Major Leagues / Sure Football Betting Selections for Accumulator Bet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
K
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by Studentsvoice: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2014
hope is not those games with Low odd as 1.80 and below....what i want,is odd with 2:50 and above....can you gurantee that??
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Studentsvoice:
hope is not those games with Low odd as 1.80 and below....what i want,is odd with 2:50 and above....can you gurantee that??

Odd changes depending on bookmakers, but I can guarantee odd 2.10 and above... Winning is high!!
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
I know it is hard to believe me as there are many fake tipsters online nowadays, but please give me a trial.

I can select winning matches, the minimal odd for each of my tips will be 2.00 or above. I guarantee you 80percent winning rate or more. All I need is capital to start placing the singles bet everyday. The money will be in your bookmaker account, You will be the one to be placing the bets yourself. We will share the profit ever month base on percentage agreed between us.
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you have the money, and wish to do business with me call the number above. You will make sure profit in this!
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by obedfynez(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
If you have the money, and wish to do business with me call the number above. You will make sure profit in this!
hello I don't see any number to contact you with.. Plz call or and me a msg am interested in doing business with you
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by SKSOCCERPICKS(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
obedfynez:
hello I don't see any number to contact you with.. Plz call or and me a msg am interested in doing business with you
Alright
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by Chigorkizz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
call u soon.
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by SKSOCCERPICKS(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chigorkizz:
call u soon.
Okay I will be expecting your call.
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by obedfynez(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2014
SKSOCCERPICKS:

I opened a 2go account instead of the whatsapp, my 2go username is TundeLM and always call me with this number now 08039565918
aii sire I av sent u request wud call u lata in the day...
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by SKSOCCERPICKS(m): 4:36am On Dec 04, 2014
obedfynez:
aii sire I av sent u request wud call u lata in the day...
Ok
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by anita08: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2014
You can make 65k guaranteed in a week.. Just add me to whatsapp 08023918155 and drop you bbm pin i will add you to a group on bbm and with high possible tips everyday u are sure to make you xmas a wonderful one with ur family and loved ones.. My bbm pin is 2357251A
Re: Sure football betting tips... Singles Only! by latestnaijagot(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
PredictAndWin is legit and 100% sure. Go to predict and win official website to predict and win cash free.....no dulling! no stories

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Better Off Without Mikel - Swaziland Coach / I Got This Message From Nairabet / But Why Did Barcelona Fans Hate Dis Guy As Much As Dis #lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.