Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) (4489 Views)

Shar Pei Chinese Dogs With Pics Brief Intro / Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Fights Over Custody Of Their Dogs / Hilarious And Cute Photo-bombing Pictures Of Dogs With Their Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Scientists have confirmed that people who own dogs, begin to look like their dogs with time...seriously I believe them, cos my neighbour looks like her dog
Do you think they are right? For those that own dogs, do people tell you that you look like your dog?

Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Your pix to verify the kind of Dog you look like..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
androidroot:
Your pix to verify the kind of Dog you look like..
Lmao, after you..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by vizkiz: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2014
let's see pictures of seun's dog tongue
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Zonacom(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2014
I pity OBJ's dog

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:
let's see pictures of seun's dog tongue
Lol, no need sef... if you've seen him, you've seen his dog grin
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Funny thread..
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
No doubt...i get that comment alot..."your dog looks like you" and thats my boerboel. cos i always carry a fierce look.
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Zonacom:
I pity OBJ's dog
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Prodeegee:
No doubt...i get that comment alot..."your dog looks like you" and thats my boerboel. cos i always carry a fierce look.
Lol..you just told me how you look cos by 'I', you mean 'you'... and by 'you', you mean 'I'
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Valued:

Lol..you just told me how you look cos by 'I', you mean 'you'... and by 'you', you mean 'I'

I knw u'd look like a lhasa
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Prodeegee:

I knw u'd look like a lhasa
Lol...pls what is an Ihasa? I've never heard of it before...
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Valued:

*dodges bullet*
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

*dodges bullet*
Lol..
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by dasparrow: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Valued:

A Lhasa also called Lhasa Apso is a specific dog breed that originated from the country of Tibet. They were bred by the Tibetan monks so that they could guard the Tibetan monasteries in the event of an intruder trying to get in. Lhasa Apsos are one of the oldest dog breeds in the world and were bred since perhaps 800 BC. The Lhasa Apso does not grow big like the Rottweiler. They are good at alerting you when a stranger is at the door but they cannot physically protect you due to their small size. Lhasa Apsos make great indoor pets. They are very loyal to their owners and come in a variety of colors. See Pictures of Lhasas attached.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2014
dasparrow:

A Lhasa also called Lhasa Apso is a specific dog breed that originated from the country of Tibet. They were bred by the Tibetan monks so that they could guard the Tibetan monasteries in the event of an intruder trying to get in. Lhasa Apsos are one of the oldest dog breeds in the world and were bred since perhaps 800 BC. The Lhasa Apso does not grow big like the Rottweiler. They are good at alerting you when a stranger is at the door but they cannot physically protect you due to their small size. Lhasa Apsos make great indoor pets. They are very loyal to their owners and come in a variety of colors. See Pictures of Lhasas attached.
Oh.. ok, thank you

Hehehe, prodeegee you have a mental problem cheesy
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Valued:

Oh.. ok, thank you

Hehehe, prodeegee you have a mental problem cheesy

I could say thesame...if u got the point days after
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
...and btw, I wasn't talking of this type of beautiful lhasa. I meant the Nigerian lhasa. The type u see in Mushin or Surulere.
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Prodeegee:
...and btw, I wasn't talking of this type of beautiful lhasa. I meant the Nigerian lhasa. The type u see in Mushin or Surulere.
Hahahahaha...keep telling me about yourself
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Valued:

Hahahahaha...keep telling me about yourself

Anyways, add me on bbm. My pin is on my signature. I promise not to yab u. cheesy
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Prodeegee:

Anyways, add me on bbm. My pin is on my signature. I promise not to yab u. cheesy
I'm not on bbm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Valued:

Lobatan. U had beta be on whatsapp.
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Prodeegee:

Or what? tongue
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by arcbay(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Valued:

Prodeegee:

Valued:

Or what? tongue

Emotions arising...Can anyone tell me the market value of a 'boerboel X Lhasa' pups...I see "pups" coming in soon wink
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
arcbay:

Emotions arising...Can anyone tell me the market value of a 'boerboel X Lhasa' pups...I see "pups" coming in soon wink

Lol...amebo! Did you say boerboel X lhasa? U must be kidin
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Valued:

Or what? tongue

Oya bee a good girl and chat on whatsapp. And pls dnt make me beg smiley
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Prodeegee:

Ok, you can email me
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2014
arcbay:

cheesy Who is the boerboel and who is the lhasa? You and your future wife ba?
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by arcbay(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Prodeegee:

wink shocked Stud Service! Stud Service!! Stud Service!!! wink
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by arcbay(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Valued:
cheesy Who is the boerboel and who is the lhasa? You and your future wife ba?

Looool... cheesy
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2014
arcbay:

wink shocked Stud Service! Stud Service!! Stud Service!!! wink

Lmfao!!! Arcbay won't u let me be?

Amebo service!!
Re: Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) by Prodeegee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Valued:

Ok, you can email me

Text me ur email addy... 08105499509

(1) (Reply)

Puppies For Sale (#30,000) / **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** / Lost Her To Parvo - Quack Vet Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.