Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns (935 Views)

HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos / Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In / Female Graduate Interns Needed In An NGO- Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
makido Film is also offering internships to young Nigerian filmmakers with full accommodation, return ticket and monthly allowances in Vienna, Austria.

Internship in Vienna and Weimar

makido Film looking for interns in the content area for research and collaboration of film development.
Future Producer and authors here have the opportunity to practical film work to get a taste.

Tasks:

Search by themes and background information for film production, creation and formatting of presentation documents, Assistant to the Producer

Prerequisite:

TV and film-affinity, creativity, good spelling, eloquence and precision

Duration: at least 3 months.
Payment for 30 hours / week. Geringfügkeit (Vienna) / Mini Job (Weimar)

See what makido Film does on http://totnaija..com/2014/11/jesus-and-vanished-women-closes-2014.html

If you are interested send me a PM for how to apply asap.
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by bensky: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
i am intrested, whats me details on 08028209516
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
I am interested. 08038967839
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by Jimohsunday: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
interested contact me via 08138906809
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by menacity(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello Sir,I am very much interested sir. #Menacity
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2014
send me the details. smarthono@gmail.com
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by hasdan(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
am interested contact me :hasdan2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by Orikinla(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Don't post your numbers. Simply use PM.
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by treasureboy09(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hhhhh
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by emekamony: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2014
am interested guerilla_guerilla4life@yahoo.com
Re: Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2014
One young Nigerian filmmaker who is still a student is already the first to be considered at the moment.

Others can apply from the complete information given below. No need to send me a PM again.

Internship in Vienna and Weimar

makido Film looking for interns in the content area for research and collaboration of film development.
Future Producer and authors here have the opportunity to practical film work to get a taste.

Tasks:

Search by themes and background information for film production, creation and formatting of presentation documents, Assistant to the Producer

Prerequisite:

TV and film-affinity, creativity, good spelling, eloquence and precision

Duration: at least 3 months.
Payment for 30 hours / week. Geringfügkeit (Vienna) / Mini Job (Weimar)

[size=18pt]If you are interested send your application with CV to:
bewerbungen@makidofilm.tv[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee / I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer / Personal Or Inter-state, Long Distance Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.