Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? (2658 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Ribadu Is Meeting With Youths-live On Ait/tvc Now / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Elose11(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just as he did in 2011 election, Gen Buhari is not wooing APC delegates. Buhari snubbed campaign in most southern states during the 2011 election campaign. His campaign was restricted to mainly the core northern states. And when he lost, he shouted rigging.
In the run up to the APC presidential primary election, only Atiku is going about meeting states delegates one on one. Oga Buhari is in kaduna believing the slot is his by right. He is again snubbing the states delegates. Yet when Atiku is declared winner, the same Buhari will cry foul. Atiku is all over nigeria talking and lobbying his party, APC, delegates. Gen Buhari is plotting violence if he is not declared winner.
I see what happened to him in 2011 election repeating itself.
Buhari, like the average northern elite (with their born to rule mentality) is too full of himself. His arrogance will kill him again!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Tstone1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Determination of who get what, when and how?
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by idealsico(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buhari is not a democrat. He has not participated in any primary since his quest to stand election in the past. He is not used to it at all. He believes that he is the best candidate and will emerge the flag bearer. He is already rehearsing how to cry when he is defeated and gathering his foot soldiers who will unleash mayhem. He is the worse thing that has happened to democracy in Nigeria and deserves to be punished by democratic practice once again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Atiku an APC aspirant is doing a publicised consultation. Jonathanians are crying "what of Buhari" when the Progressives are not even bothered on who Jonathan meet as regards his 2015 ambition. This is a typical case of crying more than d bereaved, the Jona's campaigners always convulse at the name of Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by agabusta: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elose11:
Just as he did in 2011 election, Gen Buhari is not wooing APC delegates. Buhari snubbed campaign in most southern states during the 2011 election campaign. His campaign was restricted to mainly the core northern states. And when he lost, he shouted rigging.
In the run up to the APC presidential primary election, only Atiku is going about meeting states delegates one on one. Oga Buhari is in kaduna believing the slot is his by right. He is again snubbing the states delegates. Yet when Atiku is declared winner, the same Buhari will cry foul. Atiku is all over nigeria talking and lobbying his party, APC, delegates. Gen Buhari is plotting violence if he is not declared winner.
Buhari, like the average northern elite (with their born to rule mentality) is too full of himself. His arrogance will kill him again!

I hope this hatred against this Buhari will not take you guys to your early graves. Buhari is scheduled to be in Akure, Ondo state today. He is doing his own running around. You guys should quit all this your fake concerns for the APC when in actual fact, it is only hatred and bitterness you have in your hearts for them.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by omenka(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
How is that your business?? Are you a delegate?? You should be more concerned about the poverty ravaging you and yours.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by gramci: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op don't you know that Nigeria is his papa property. if you doubt me ask Usman Dan fodio

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by thegoodone2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
If they go on primary Atiku will win, Buhari can only be candidate by consensus.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
I pray that Atiku should pick APC presidential form. Buhari is evil

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Firefire(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elose11:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
How is that your business?? Are you a delegate?? You should be more concerned about the poverty ravaging you and yours.
The OP made some point.
Buhari should get his old aşs up for serious consultations. No one told him he's the candidate by default.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by johnmartus(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elose11:
ah why are you bothered in what obvious not concern you anyway the mouth you used to abuse buhari I render that mouth useless

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by cjrane: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Atiku may win the APC ticket and I fear he will be a more formidable opponent for GEJ than Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
gramci:
Op don't you know that Nigeria is his papa property. if you doubt me ask Usman Dan fodio
And if them no pick am as the flag bearer...walahi talahi!
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Elose11(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
johnmartus:
ah why are you bothered in what obvious not concern you anyway the mouth you used to abuse buhari I render that mouth useless
Oh boy wetin I do you na? My mouth is stil very useful oooh! If one cannot say his mind on Buhari, then what kind of democrat is he? Every day folks like spew their nonsense against our president. I don't think any body has asked God to render your mouth useless. You guys are the problem of Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Elose11(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
agabusta:

I hope this hatred against this Buhari will not take you guys to your early graves. Buhari is scheduled to be in Akure, Ondo state today. He is doing his own running around. You guys should quit all this your fake concerns for the APC when in actual fact, it is only hatred and bitterness you have in your hearts for them.
I don't think anybody hate Buhari. We are only concerned about his attitude towards the people who loves him. As for the bolded, good move. Pray he keeps it up.
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Elose11(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
agabusta:

I don't think anybody hate Buhari We are only concerned about his attitude towards the people who loves him. As for the bolded, good move. Pray he keeps it up.
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Blackfire(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
atiku and tambuwa are pdp mole but since apc loves pdp reject,goodluck to u
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Collynzo9: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:

grin grin grin grin
Winner of APC primaries he meant.
Everything the OP said is on point.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by JulianBond007: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Below are listed policies of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar:

The Imperatives Of Change
Responsive Governance and
Meaningful Citizenship
Anti-Corruption and Accountable
Institutions
Competitive Social Services for
Improved Living Standard
Security for Stronger and Safer
Communities
Fair Chance and Equal Opportunities
Provision of Better Options and Skills
That Matter
Competencies Not Connections
Creating real Opportunities for
Economic Growth
Providing Business Opportunities For
Everyone
Creating Conducive Environments for
Medium and Large Scale Enterprises
Developing Open and Dynamic
Markets
Building Infrastructure That Works
Agriculture for Jobs , Wealth Creation
and Food Security
Intervention Schemes that Integrate
National interest, Global Respect

http://www.atiku.org/policydocument/
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by nigerianvenom(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
idealsico:
Buhari is not a democrat. He has not participated in any primary since his quest to stand election in the past. He is not used to it at all. He believes that he is the best candidate and will emerge the flag bearer. [b]He is already rehearsing how to cry when he is defeated[/b and gathering his foot soldiers who will unleash mayhem. He is the worse thing that has happened to democracy in Nigeria and deserves to be punished by democratic practice once again.

Killer punch

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by wallex1983(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm. Let me quickly say that I don't belong to any political party, BUT my vote will likely go to APC if I have to. Having stated this. I must say that I have watched this buhari/atiku 'friendly match' for the party ticket...... Buhari enjoys popularity. Even the press has really helped in his publicity. Honestly I think Buhari iڪ being carried away by this. While Mr. Atiku iڪ busy doing the underground work (perhaps that's what political calculations iڪ all about). None of them need us now. Who they need now are the delegates, which Atiku iڪ really working on seriously while general iڪ busy addressing public.

I think †ђξ APC chieftains saw this and tried getting a consensus candidate. Atiku iڪ fighting that seriously 'cos he believes in the work he's doing. APC chieftains are probably beginning to see that if it iڪ left for primaries to decide, Atiku may take the day. But their fear iڪ that Atiku maynot be able to be able to ultimately deliver the presidency.

Anyway, we still dey watch sha
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by major466(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buhari is not used to primaries. I see him shivering all over at the mention of the name Atiku. That guy is loaded.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
I won't be surprised if Buhari isn't running around like Atiku.

A good product needs no marketing...if the people want you, they will market you.

Buhari's legacy travels ahead of him...there is no need running around.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buhari is meeting delegates in ondo today. Haters will always hate.

dailypost.ng/2014/11/23/2015-buhari-storms-ondo-monday/

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by PAINGAIN: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
wallex1983:
Hmmm. Let me quickly say that I don't belong to any political party, BUT my vote will likely go to APC if I have to. Having stated this. I must say that I have watched this buhari/atiku 'friendly match' for the party ticket...... Buhari enjoys popularity. Even the press has really helped in his publicity. Honestly I think Buhari iڪ being carried away by this. While Mr. Atiku iڪ busy doing the underground work (perhaps that's what political calculations iڪ all about). None of them need us now. Who they need now are the delegates, which Atiku iڪ really working on seriously while general iڪ busy addressing public.

I think †ђξ APC chieftains saw this and tried getting a consensus candidate. Atiku iڪ fighting that seriously 'cos he believes in the work he's doing. APC chieftains are probably beginning to see that if it iڪ left for primaries to decide, Atiku may take the day. But their fear iڪ that Atiku maynot be able to be able to ultimately deliver the presidency.

deliver d presidency ke? The only person buhari can win in an election for d presidency would be abacha if he were still alive. Buhari supporters don't learn. Before una crucify me, I don't support anyone,jonathan included.
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by okiezman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who cares?? They can go campaign at sambisa no shaking
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by gebest: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wooing people or BRIBING DELEGATES, sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Osyfellaini(f): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buhari is still believing and hoping "HIS SO CALLED 12M" VOTES IN 2011 is intact. The man is not a politician and not leader I can promote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by JANK23H(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
wallex1983:

I admire your objectivity,unlike other APC supporters.
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
GMB does not have Billions of money that he would spend to get newspaper editors and bloggers to be on his retainership thereby giving him mega publicity as regards his quest to win the APC ticket unlike Atiku who earns a reported 80million dollars every month from Intels Logistics
alone

So if you all are expecting Buhari itinerary to always grace the Newspapers every now and then........you will have to wait till eternity

yet our Baba has his modus operandi.....which he is using effectively

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS / Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month / Obasanjo Dancing Skelewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.