Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Free Internet Browsing On Your Pc And Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Internet Browsing On Your Pc And Phone (4238 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing / Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing On Your Pc And Phone by wikkyanny: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2008
BE YOUR OWN BOSS

Get this new free and hot browsing application that works with MTN and Glo networks.

It's fast and reliable,
Surf every site, download any file,
Why not say to cafes and starcoms, visafone etc,

This is neither freedombrowsing, proxifier or solibay that has been barred and blocked by MTN and Glo.

all the configuration u see on the forum is outdated, u can't get real configuration for free.

This application works with a common program you and I use everyday.

Installation is done within 15 minutes and you start browsing immediately.

All you need is just your GPRS enabled phone and your computer (LAPTOP OR DESKTOP)

And the price is affordable

I am giving every member of this forum 5 hours money back guaranty. If you order and you are not able to connect within 5 hours, request for your full refund.

Interested and serious persons should contact me on the information below: I can only make this application available to the first 50 Nigerians. My reason is to avod proliferation and the wrong use of the application.

PLEASE, IF YOU INTENT TO USE THIS APPLICATION FOR FRAUD, DON'T ORDER PLEASE.

Contact me on 08035530202
Email: wikkyanny@yahoo.com
www.wikkyanny..com

We do have other hot products for your Online Money-Making experience.

1. Free Internet Browsing Using Your GSM Phone. You can now enjoy free Internet Browsing using your GSM phone. With this Do-It-Yourself eManual, you can now configure your computer (both laptop and desktop) to browse the internet FREE OF CHARGE. The beauty of it is that you can make more money like us doing it for others.

2. website builder sofware

3. How To Print GSM Recharge Vouchers On A Small Scale. This carefully prepared eBook on how to print GSM Recharge vouchers comprises information, software and tools never-exposed in details before that can turn you into an overnight success. can make you N300,000 per month

4. free unlocking of your gsm phones online.

5. Learn how to be a professional Gsm Engineer

6. How To Trade Profitably on Brown Stocks Like the Pro.

7. Software that Picks your Internet Connection and multiplies its speed by 10times.

8. GSM Solar Chargers.

9. Brand New, Refurbished and Fairly Used Laptops.

10. We do construct and build power inverters at a very cheap rate no matter where you’re in Nigeria. So, don’t blame PHCN again for your power problems.

For more information,
www.wikkyanny..com
: +2348035530202
: wikkyanny@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pix!!(boxed)brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop(beast Mode)freebies / I Need A Final Year Project Topic (networking)! / 100+ Top Whatsapp Group Names Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.