Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry (1318 Views)

Vacancy For Quality Control Manager In An Oil & Gas Company [entry Level] / Quality Control Officer (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry / Quality Control Manager And Sales Executives Urgently Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by prettnelly: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Our client, a cosmetic manufacturing company seeks to recruit Quality Control Manager.
As Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for supporting GMP practices by creating and reviewing technical documentation in support of customer and factory GMP. These documents include raw material, bulk and finished product, Formulas, Stability, Compatibility, etc. You will also be responsible for coordinating samples for testing, review and release. You will work with an extensive chain of internal and external customers in a fast paced environment.

Primary responsibilities include:

Maintain and support procedures to ensure the compliance of all cosmetic products and packaging
Gather and maintain data for raw materials and production batches ensuring GMP and customer compliance
Prepare accurate, complete documentation in a timely matter as necessary
Perform and monitor product stability studies
Some QA responsibilities
Communicate effectively internally and via email and phone
Execute and manage processes to ensure effective documentation control
Various other duties as they arise

Qualifications required:

Minimum of BSc/HND in Industrial Chemistry,Biochemistry,Science LabTech.
3 – 5 years experience in Cosmetic/Personal Care Regulations
Experience with raw material restrictions and concerns
Quick yet excellent attention to details
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
Good verbal/written communication skills
The ability to work independently using strong critical thinking and be resourceful
Ability to determine priorities and re-prioritize as needed
The ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
Being a self-starter and able to multi task
Knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word

Method of application:
Interested candidates should forward their application to vacancy@loracheconsulting.com.

1 Like

Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by chiMoni37(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Am a fresh graduate with Bsc in pure nd ind chemistry with 0yrs experience. Am I eglible to apply ?
Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by prettnelly: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
chiMoni37:
Am a fresh graduate with Bsc in pure nd ind chemistry with 0yrs experience. Am I eglible to apply ?

i am sorry, you can't. you can send in your cv though and we ll keep it. whenever an opening which suits your profile comes up, we will give you a call.
Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by wadremremmy: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Am a graduate of biochemistry, with 5yrs experience in production level, pls i want to know where the interview is going to take place, cos if not lagos...
Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by Bluekapon(m): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2014
prettnelly:

i am sorry, you can't. you can send in your cv though and we ll keep it. whenever an opening which suits your profile comes up, we will give you a call.

I am a Chemical Engineer currently resident in Aba. My Quality Control experience was gained as an Industrial Trainee with PZ. Will my application be considered?
Here's my email, any help from you will be greatly appreciated:
ihekostech@yahoo.com
Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by prettnelly: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
wadremremmy:
Am a graduate of biochemistry, with 5yrs experience in production level, pls i want to know where the interview is going to take place, cos if not lagos...

will let u no wen i ve dat information. meanwhile, send in ur cv pls
Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by chiMoni37(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ur mail pls @ prettynelly ?
Re: Quality Control Manager (aba) In A Cosmetic Industry by prettnelly: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Bluekapon:

I am a Chemical Engineer currently resident in Aba. My Quality Control experience was gained as an Industrial Trainee with PZ. Will my application be considered?
Here's my email, any help from you will be greatly appreciated:
ihekostech@yahoo.com

pls send ur cv

(1) (Reply)

Latest Jobs At Stanbic IBTC / New Recruitment At The Lagos State University (LASU) / Cashier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.