Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... (7160 Views)

Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs: Return O F Devil / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by Societyreporter(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
A Top Female Pastor with Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Dolapo Oni is presently entangled in serious financial crisis.

Investigations by us revealed that Pastor Dolapo Oni who is the pastor-in- charge of Christ Embassy church located at Clay bus stop, Oregun, Lagos had taken to her heels in a move to possibly evade arrest by a top financial institution. We gathered that the elegant pastor used to be the highest donor/giver in the church until recently when she was overthrown by a member who hails from Ghana.

The Ghanian member we gathered, got the award yesterday at the end of a one-week annual conference IPPC; Pastor Chris Oyakhilome presented the award.

Read More here: http://www.societyreportersng.com/index.php/component/k2/item/764-christ-embassy-s-top-female-pastor-dolapo-oni-in-debt-scandal-as-husband-impregnates-mistress
Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by PastorKun(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
CEC and scandals sha grin Oya Gombs come and defend one of Oyak's lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
PastorKun:
CEC and scandals sha grin Oya Gombs come and defend one of Oyak's lipsrsealed

By their rotten fruits , you shall know them smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by PastorKun(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
CEC members, stealing money to give to jerry curls pastor since 1989.

8 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by nora544: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
That is not the only church where this happen !!!!!!

I wait what comes next.
Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by WinsomeX: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
frosbel:

By their rotten fruits , you shall know them smiley

It cannot be placed than that frosbel.

Don't worry, soon Gombs will be here to blame it on failed blogging.

There is yet another news making the rounds of a lady beaten to pulp by the Pastors of the same church in that same IPPC program.

www.nairaland.com/2012017/another-trouble-brews-christ-embassy

I have long predicted that CEC is another Guyanna Tragedy in the making.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by vooks: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
How much premium is placed on the best givers?
Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by nora544: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
I hear from a very close friend, his mother is a pastor in adeboyes church that adeboye is building a new University in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by dorox(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
They reason like this. Givers never lack. Her financial difficulties stems from her refusal to continue giving.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by Topgainer: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
dorox:
They reason like this. Givers never lack. Her financial difficulties stems from her refusal to continue giving.

Exactly. They will never see it as financial recklessness on her part. As hypnotized as they are, it is an act of faith to loan money and sow seed for the work of the Lord. I strongly believe that God looks pitifully at the foo.lishness of the likes of Mrs Dalapo Oni

Can she be bold enough to contact Rev. Chris Oyakhilome to bail her out? Let's see if Pastor Chris gives the same way he coerces people into giving heavily to his establishments

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by vooks: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have heard ministers go like, 'If you knew the anointing on the altar, you would borrow to connect to it by your seed'. The reason I never laughed was because I have no sense of humor
dorox:

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by 2cato: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are you people sure of all these things you are posting
Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by vooks: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
I for one am not convinced that a pastor can take a loan to give an offering. But then again, one negro stole from his employer and used the money to buy generators for his church. This is Naija and anything goes
2cato:
Are you people sure of all these things you are posting
Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by PastorKun(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
I for one am not convinced that a pastor can take a loan to give an offering . But then again, one negro stole from his employer and used the money to buy generators. This is Naija and anything goes

With regards to the bolded, it means you are not conversant with the level of brainwashing going on in these cults. Borrowing money to give as offering is encouraged and taught in these cults. They see it as a investment and not mere offerings as you call it and they sincerely believe they would get at least a hundred fold return. That aside the IPPC is designed to stimulate competitive giving to Oyak's purse. Top givers are also given much coveted awards at IPPC so the average cec mugu would do anything to win this award coupled with the ego trip of being one of cec top givers. Borrowing is actually the most decent thing they do to meet up. Some of them go to unspeakable extremes just to meet up.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by vooks: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
What!
Tell me if am wrong. Is this verse used to justify borrowing?

2 Kings 4:3-4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
3 Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. 4 And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.

Borrowing to contain the supernatural.Gloooooooooory
This and the boy who gave Jesus fish and bread. He went home with twelve baskets. Borrow, give it to the Master, He blesses it, multiplies it, feeds thousands, and you get back several fold
PastorKun:

With regards to the bolded, it means you are not conversant with the level of brainwashing going on in these cults. Borrowing money to give as offering is encouraged and taught in these cults. They see it as a investment and not mere offerings as you call it and they sincerely believe they would get at least a hundred fold return. That aside the IPPC is designed to stimulate competitive giving to Oyak's purse. Top givers are also given much coveted awards at IPPC so the average cec mugu would do anything to win this award coupled with the ego trip of being one of cec top givers. Borrowing is actually the most decent thing they do to meet up. Some of them go to unspeakable extremes just to meet up.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by PastorKun(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
What!
Tell me if am wrong. Is this verse used to justify borrowing?

2 Kings 4:3-4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
3 Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. 4 And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.

Borrowing to contain the supernatural.Gloooooooooory
This and the boy who gave Jesus fish and bread. He went home with twelve baskets. Borrow, give it to the Master, He blesses it, multiplies it, feeds thousands, and you get back several fold

Lolz I see you have been too exposed to these religious fraudsters. But those that borrow to give to Oyak's and other charlatans end up being bankrupt like pastor Dolapo oni and several other cec victims. grin

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by vooks: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is a man I know. He is quite aggressive at collecting impromptu offerings. The kind of guy who go like 'the Lord showed me eight businessmen who will sow one million....RUSH to the front. The LORD wants to lift and elevate you to dumbfounding levels'. Four negroes show up. He aks for the remaining four. Nine show up and he be like, 'The Lord showed me eight.....but er it is well'

Next, he be like, 'if you are out there and you want to DARE God with five hundred thousand, not by faith but by latest tomorrow, rush to the front and queue behind these...o God the anointing in this place..(speaks in tongues)...

Next he will call one hundred thousand guys.

After this he will go to fifty thousand. By this time the altar is packed. he goes like, 'ushers quick, distribute the envelopes. Please remain where you @'

And finally the losers and suckaz like you and I are aksd to pick envelopes form ushers and raise them up to CONNECT with the SAME Word/anointing for ANY AMOUNT so as not to be left behind

The million dudes at the front get hands laid on them, 'prophetic word' spoken. Some fall of course. He can't get through the the half a million crown. He just aks everyone to ' RECEIVE!!!'

The only bit I forgot to insert was after the first four millionaires, he be like,'you may not have it here with your or you left your chequebook in the car....Oh my God, you know yourselves....don't MISS it for nothing, if you will need to borrow, borrow to top up by tomorrow...NOTE, this is not coercion or manipulation.'

I have a simple policy under such circumstances; I aks God to tell me exactly where I should be. Obviously am aksing because He has not spoken nothing.Never has God ever told me to follow no man's instruction. SO I head home minus the special anointing cheesy

That's just about the worst I have observed.

This borrowing to give regular offerings as acts of faith? That's another dimension.
Am sure there are urban legends about a man/woman who stood to connect in country X and he/she had no cash with them or in the account and they wrote the cheque 'in faith' and the next day money was deposited in their account and the cheque never bounced.

How many times do they remind you at MLM seminars of such rare 'success' stories to psyche you up?

PastorKun:

Lolz I see you have been too exposed to these religious fraudsters. But those that borrow to give to Oyak's and other charlatans end up being bankrupt like pastor Dolapo oni and several other cec victims. grin

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by Topgainer: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
There is a man I know. He is quite aggressive at collecting impromptu offerings. The kind of guy who go like 'the Lord showed me eight businessmen who will sow one million....RUSH to the front. The LORD wants to lift and elevate you to dumbfounding levels'. Four negroes show up. He aks for the remaining four. Nine show up and he be like, 'The Lord showed me eight.....but er it is well'

Next, he be like, 'if you are out there and you want to DARE God with five hundred thousand, not by faith but by latest tomorrow, rush to the front and queue behind these...o God the anointing in this place..(speaks in tongues)...

Next he will call one hundred thousand guys.

After this he will go to fifty thousand. By this time the altar is packed. he goes like, 'ushers quick, distribute the envelopes. Please remain where you @'

And finally the losers and suckaz like you and I are aksd to pick envelopes form ushers and raise them up to CONNECT with the SAME Word/anointing for ANY AMOUNT so as not to be left behind

The million dudes at the front get hands laid on them, 'prophetic word' spoken. Some fall of course. He can't get through the the half a million crown. He just aks everyone to ' RECEIVE!!!'

The only bit I forgot to insert was after the first four millionaires, he be like,'you may not have it here with your or you left your chequebook in the car....Oh my God, you know yourselves....don't MISS it for nothing, if you will need to borrow, borrow to top up by tomorrow...NOTE, this is not coercion or manipulation.'
Quoted whole for emphasis,
You know these Criminals who rob using the name of God. Your description fits those of them who prefer the title of Prophet(Dr.) Wisdom Wealth aka God's general demon destroyer of a church with a title like Final bus stop holiness International Min.
After each show of their magicals, visions of 50 persons that will sow 50k each follows.

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and Co have a subtle way of obtaining theirs, through foot soldiers(employed Pastors) on branches who must meet targets, remitting the same to Headquarters

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by lastmessenger: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
My only pain is that these present generation of money making ministers will make more unbelievers than belivers. To be sincere people are already tired of the whole manipulation and some of them have abandoned the faith because all the promises of breakthrough have not come to pass even when they have given their last check.some of them are keeping quiet because the majority are still wallowing inignorance.I am waiting for that particular day when christains will begin to do things to better each other's life and not only the life of the ministers.
I fear for this present generation of ministers. There is something fundamentally wrong with them.

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by nellytivities(f): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2014
@OP, you know how I just concluded that this your story is fake was when you mentioned that strive was the best giver before the Pastor Dolapo and that strive is no longer in Christ Embaasy.
Lemme update you- Pastor Dolapo has always been the best giver consecutively. that econet dude has just overtaken her for about 3 years now.
I can't say who won this year, I don't know. Also, Strive hasn't left Christ Embassy, Mr Op.
That said, I am not believing this shit! Also I wonder why people are here to judge. I just believe if you don't want to fall a victim, then be smart. Don't come here to complain, let God do the judging instead of bringing wahala to yourself.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by vooks: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2014
John 14:3 (ESV)
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

Am sure no believer would ever pick an offering theme from this verse. But not these charlatans. Here is how they put it;
' you know am your father, am the head and you are the body. The level God has taken me (jet,mansions....) that is what God is preparing you to enter as well. I see millionaires,jet owners,landlords,billionaires.....'

That's a long way of telling members to observe his prosperity and to know that they too are headed there. The tithe and offerings collector waxes fatter whether the payers and givers prosper or not. So their one out of one success chances can't be extrapolated on hapless members not entitled to such privilege. This is why the charlatans flaunt their bling and wealth. The more opulent they are, the more attractive. Who wants to hear a prosperity message from a slum dog?
Topgainer:

Quoted whole for emphasis,
You know these Criminals who rob using the name of God. Your description fits those of them who prefer the title of Prophet(Dr.) Wisdom Wealth aka God's general demon destroyer of a church with a title like Final bus stop holiness International Min.
After each show of their magicals, visions of 50 persons that will sow 50k each follows.

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and Co have a subtle way of obtaining theirs, through foot soldiers(employed Pastors) on branches who must meet targets, remitting the same to Headquarters

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2014
Thank God its not my sweet Dolapo Oni of Ebony Life TV. Any other one can keep playing the mugu as she so desires!

(1) (Reply)

The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation / 9 Ways To Watch The RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live From Home / Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.