Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,373 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo (4851 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? / Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by NnamdiN: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Les:
are you sure?
what would a normal human being be looking for in kebbi? cheesy it's a dead zone
Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by ABEngine(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol, insomnia can't survive a Resource & Environmental Sustainability class. Great professor boringly long talks
Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by kaboninc(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dolcilicious:
I agree with you.I used to enjoy my computer class until they brought this man.He is soo boring! Whenever i look at him i see black and white,he looks like someone pulled out of 1754 white and black pix cheesy .Like i just fall asleep auto,even wivout speaking a word yet!.

Les:
I think it's more of the teacher than the subject.... I love computer alot untill they brought this annoying, slow, inaudible and ugly woman, stories changed. I hated further maths, as the student with the highest score, i got 13% untill they brough another teacher, things improved tremendously. This is more of a teacher thing o.

You guys hitting on Computer Studies teacher...

Mine was very funny. One fond memory I have of him was whenever he is in class or teaching, especially in the Lab, while facing us, his d*i* cheesy*k, very stubborn and wicked cheesy, would just spring up without notice cheesy Poor thing. Just don't know what Uncle is always thinking. And the class would be laughing....everyone just excited like an electron and Uncle would in turn be very angry and furious with his fat-thin cane, complaining about his students not paying careful attention without noticing that we were actually paying serious attention cheesy just not to his class but that wicked thing! cheesy. And so terrible that he was always unconscious! cheesy

However, I'll say he contributed greatly to my choice of course...Computer Science.

For the OP, mine was definitely TD. That was our free period. You would be drawing while standing and sleeping too. cheesy So boring that we prefer to stand so we could sleep. If the teacher wants to make it interesting, he would begin to tell us stories about the number of local girls he haf warshed! cheesy

Hope Standd did not see this. cheesy
Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by Trendytessy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
afamjb:

bia nwa where have u been in dis awka.....

Lol.... I stay in Ifite
Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by afamjb: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Trendytessy:

Lol.... I stay in Ifite
.. hmmmm big girl. wch side in ifite??
Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by Dolcilicious(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lwkmd here cheesycheesygrin
at that tender age u don dey notice uncle's kokoro!
kaboninc:

You guys hitting on Computer Studies teacher...

Mine was very funny. One fond memory I have of him was whenever he is in class or teaching, especially in the Lab, while facing us, his d*i* cheesy*k, very stubborn and wicked cheesy, would just spring up without notice cheesy Poor thing. Just don't know what Uncle is always thinking. And the class would be laughing....everyone just excited like an electron and Uncle would in turn be very angry and furious with his fat-thin cane, complaining about his students not paying careful attention without noticing that we were actually paying serious attention cheesy just not to his class but that wicked thing! cheesy. And so terrible that he was always unconscious! cheesy

However, I'll say he contributed greatly to my choice of course...Computer Science.

For the OP, mine was definitely TD. That was our free period. You would be drawing while standing and sleeping too. cheesy So boring that we prefer to stand so we could sleep. If the teacher wants to make it interesting, he would begin to tell us stories about the number of local girls he haf warshed! cheesy

Hope Standd did not see this. cheesy
Re: What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo by kaboninc(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Lwkmd here cheesycheesygrin
at that tender age u don dey notice uncle's kokoro!

Am telling you.

At a point, he became conscious of it.

So how about yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard / Nigeria’s Technical Colleges Where Students Learn With 50-year-old Equipment / Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Names For 2015/2016 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.