Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Introducing The All New Thl 4000 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The All New Thl 4000 (11424 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by maxibrainz: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2014
very nice phone, the could have made it 5 inch to complete everything, I for sell my phone now now buy am

1 Like

Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by epoxide(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
IWillSucceed:

you aren't on whatsapp.If you are please go to settings - General - Status. Set status to "everyone" else only your contacts will know you are on whatsapp.

I think you can add up now
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by maxibrainz: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

shipping inclusive
you mean plus shipping is #17500?, I sent you a pm send me the link thanks
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by IWillSucceed: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
epoxide:

I think you can add up now
Still not on whatsapp.Please confirm the number you put up here and check your whatsapp settings.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by SuperModerator: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2014
maxibrainz:

you mean plus shipping is #17500?, I sent you a pm send me the link thanks
I don't receive PMs, give me your email address
do you have a PayPal account?
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by epoxide(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2014
IWillSucceed:

Still not on whatsapp.Please confirm the number you put up here and check your whatsapp settings.

can you pm me with your number sir ? let's make it easier or drop your email address
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by maxibrainz: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I don't receive PMs, give me your email address
do you have a PayPal account?
ok maxibrainz55@gmail.com yes I have PayPal account
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by chigozie391(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
I hate anything that concern email...or paypal account...no pay on delivery?
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by epoxide(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2014
No sir, it's pre-order basis. the phone is officially out @ 21k

Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
My review of d thl4000
The thl4000 is a new smart phone from d thl Commorancy based in China.
D phone spots d new highly efficient Quad Core
MTK6582M processor that runs at 1.3
GHz so it performs well, whether gaming
or multitasking. Thanks to the enormously
efficient CPU and sporting a huge
4000mAh battery you get an exceptional
usage time of around 30 hours, meaning
you can do more for longer. With a 4.7
inch QHD display you get good resolution
images and the IPS properties ensure it
can be view from wide angles without
degrading the image.
Great 3G Bandwith Support
The THL 4000 supports multiple 3G
frequency’s so it can work in many
regions throughout the world to deliver
fast data communication when you need
it most. With 8GB of onboard storage you
get plenty of room for any downloaded
films or apps and this can easily be
extended using the micro SD card slot
that can support up to 32GB of extra
memory.
This smart phone runs Android
4.4 Kit Kat operating system, which is
optimized to deliver a premium
performance without unduly draining your
battery. It also features OTG support so
you can connect a memory pen or other
devices, smart wake gesturing for one
touch access to your every day apps and
dual SIM slots that can accommodate one
normal SIM card as well as a micro SIM
card. It has both front and rear cameras
for all your shots and they can capture
images at 8MP and 13MP respectively
using interpolation.
Manufacturer Specifications
General
OS Version: Android 4.4
CPU: MTK6582M Quad Core
Processor Speed (max): 1.3GHz
RAM: 1GB
Internal Memory: 8GB
External Memory: Support up to 32GB
Display Size: 4.7 Inch
Display Resolution: 960x540 IPS
Touch Screen: Support Capacitive
Multi-touch: Support 5 Point
Smart Wake
OTG
Frequency: 2G: GSM
850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA
850/900/1800/2100MHz
GPS
Bluetooth
FM Radio
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot (3G Tethering)
Google Play
Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer,
Gravity, Light
Mic and Speaker
Battery Size: 4000mAh
Usage Time: About 29 Hours
Battery Standby: About 705 Hours
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
Camera resolution: 2MP Front/5MP
Back (Interpolation 8MP Front/13MP
Back)
Video Resolution: 640x480 Front /
1920x1088 Back
Ports
2 (WCDMA/GSM) SIM Card Slot
Micro SD Card Slots
3.5 mm Audio Out Port
Micro USB.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2014
plz, @ kenomobola, let's more abt our experience with this phone on this thread.
THANKS.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by kenomobola(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
callydon:
plz, @ kenomobola, let's more abt our experience with this phone on this thread.
THANKS.

Wow. I never knew a thread had already been opened for this phone. I bought this phone about a week ago, and I must say it's a cool phone. I won't bore you with the specs and stuff, so lets jump to the fun stuff.

1. The screen
The screen is a 4.7" IPS screen with a qHD (960 x 540 px) resolution. While the screen might not match up to those 720p screens, I must say; the screen is a looker. The display is vibrant and colourful, and personally, I'm not a fan of 5" screens; especially those with horribly low resolutions; 480 x 800 anyone, or what of 854 x 480, no thank you!

2. The OS - Android 4.4.2, kitkat
The kitkat on this phone is pure vanilla android 4.4.2, just the way I like it. No bloatware, no annoying additions, launchers, or what have you. I'm sure that's why the phone is snappy and responsive.

3. SIM slots
This phone is a dual SIM phone with one micro SIM slot and one normal (mini) SIM slot. You can switch 3G reception between the SIMs, which is nice. But you know something special about this phone; it has quad band 3G, a rarity on a chinese smartphone. 3G reception on the phone is also very good.

4. The FM Radio
I have to say I'm highly impressed with this phone's radio. It has strong reception, and it detected the names of most of the radio stations by itself, very cool.

5. The cameras
I wasn't expecting much from the cameras, I mean how impressive can a 2MP front camera, and a 5MP rear camera be? The cameras are actually quite good, especially the front camera. But you will need good lighting to take good shots because the LED flash is not that impressive.

6. Storage
1GB RAM, 8GB ROM. Standard fare nowadays, nothing special. Of the 8GB ROM; you get 1.97GB for apps, and 4.17GB for other things. I'll advise you get yourself a microSD card.

7. Gaming
This phone has handled everything I've thrown at it (except that naughty PSP emulator which lags a bit). I've played Asphalt 8, FIFA 15, Dead Trigger 2, Max Payne, and Virtua Tennis on this baby with zero lag. After long periods of gaming the phone gets slightly warm, but not uncomfortable.

8. The Build quality
If you were expecting this phone to feel like some cheapo knock-off, I'm so happy to disappoint you. This phone feels and looks like a premium phone; from the edges, to the back cover, to the battery. When you hold the thl 4000, you'll know you're holding something special.

9. The battery
A mammoth capacity 4000mAh battery powers this phone. And I'm sure this is a true 4000mAh capacity battery. Hold the battery, and you'll feel the heft of it. Put the battery in the phone, and you'll actually feel the weight of the battery.
Sadly, I've not had the courage to drain the battery to 0%, but guess what? I charged the battery to 100% at about 5pm or 6pm yesterday, between then and now; I have played roughly 2 to 3 hours of Asphalt 8, Dead Trigger, and Shadowgun, I have had WiFi on for the better part of today (and even yesterday), I have watched some short videos (about 30 minutes), listened to the FM radio for about 3 hours. Guess what the battery level is? 70%, and I'm not using any battery saving app yet. This is awesome battery life! I'm loving every minute of it.

10. Other little things
-It has a red notification light
-It comes with Flash player pre-installed, a heaven send for streaming junkies
-It supports USB OTG, so you can connect gamepads, mice, and flash drives to the phone
-It comes with a silicone case, a stylus, a USB OTG cable, a USB data/charging cable, a USB charger, and two screen guards

Is the phone perfect? No, its not. Is it for everyone? Again another no. This phone is however perfect for me.

Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by kenomobola(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
More pictures...

Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
kenomobola:

Wow. I never knew a thread had already been opened for this phone. I bought this phone about a week ago, and I must say it's a cool phone. I won't bore you with the specs and stuff, so lets jump to the fun stuff.

1. The screen
The screen is a 4.7" IPS screen with a qHD (960 x 540 px) resolution. While the screen might not match up to those 720p screens, I must say; the screen is a looker. The display is vibrant and colourful, and personally, I'm not a fan of 5" screens; especially those with horribly low resolutions; 480 x 800 anyone, or what of 854 x 480, no thank you!

2. The OS - Android 4.4.2, kitkat
The kitkat on this phone is pure vanilla android 4.4.2, just the way I like it. No bloatware, no annoying additions, launchers, or what have you. I'm sure that's why the phone is snappy and responsive.

3. SIM slots
This phone is a dual SIM phone with one micro SIM slot and one normal (mini) SIM slot. You can switch 3G reception between the SIMs, which is nice. But you know something special about this phone; it has quad band 3G, a rarity on a chinese smartphone. 3G reception on the phone is also very good.

4. The FM Radio
I have to say I'm highly impressed with this phone's radio. It has strong reception, and it detected the names of most of the radio stations by itself, very cool.

5. The cameras
I wasn't expecting much from the cameras, I mean how impressive can a 2MP front camera, and a 5MP rear camera be? The cameras are actually quite good, especially the front camera. But you will need good lighting to take good shots because the LED flash is not that impressive.

6. Storage
1GB RAM, 8GB ROM. Standard fare nowadays, nothing special. Of the 8GB ROM; you get 1.97GB for apps, and 4.17GB for other things. I'll advise you get yourself a microSD card.

7. Gaming
This phone has handled everything I've thrown at it (except that naughty PSP emulator which lags a bit). I've played Asphalt 8, FIFA 15, Dead Trigger 2, Max Payne, and Virtua Tennis on this baby with zero lag. After long periods of gaming the phone gets slightly warm, but not uncomfortable.

8. The Build quality
If you were expecting this phone to feel like some cheapo knock-off, I'm so happy to disappoint you. This phone feels and looks like a premium phone; from the edges, to the back cover, to the battery. When you hold the thl 4000, you'll know you're holding something special.

9. The battery
A mammoth capacity 4000mAh battery powers this phone. And I'm sure this is a true 4000mAh capacity battery. Hold the battery, and you'll feel the heft of it. Put the battery in the phone, and you'll actually feel the weight of the battery.
Sadly, I've not had the courage to drain the battery to 0%, but guess what? I charged the battery to 100% at about 5pm or 6pm yesterday, between then and now; I have played roughly 2 to 3 hours of Asphalt 8, Dead Trigger, and Shadowgun, I have had WiFi on for the better part of today (and even yesterday), I have watched some short videos (about 30 minutes), listened to the FM radio for about 3 hours. Guess what the battery level is? 70%, and I'm not using any battery saving app yet. This is awesome battery life! I'm loving every minute of it.

10. Other little things
-It has a red notification light
-It comes with Flash player pre-installed, a heaven send for streaming junkies
-It supports USB OTG, so you can connect gamepads, mice, and flash drives to the phone
-It comes with a silicone case, a stylus, a USB OTG cable, a USB data/charging cable, a USB charger, and two screen guards

Is the phone perfect? No, its not. Is it for everyone? Again another no. This phone is however perfect for me.

Bros, av u actually used dt stylus
I forgot mine somewhere n travelled.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
can i get to dowload torrent movies
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by kenomobola(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2014
callydon:

Bros, av u actually used dt stylus
I forgot mine somewhere n travelled.

Nope, I haven't bothered to use it.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
kenomobola:

Nope, I haven't bothered to use it.

OK. jst wanted to know if it works.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by annie2(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Plz is elephone p6i available tnkx
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2014
annie2:
Plz is elephone p6i available tnkx
plz ask TYCONCEPTS 4d availability of any phone.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by initialize(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
I've got:

Elephone P6i

THL 4000

THL 5000

Elephone G5

Elephone G6

Doogee Dg310

Call, text, whatsapp 08069321572
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by Judah031(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pls can u help me order for ds monster? Kingzone n3. Pls d price n accessories inclusive. Thanx(urgent pls)
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Judah031:
Pls can u help me order for ds monster? Kingzone n3. Pls d price n accessories inclusive. Thanx(urgent pls)
Bros, ask madam TYCONCEPTS, she'll deliver without delay.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by tyconcepts(f): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
callydon:

Bros, ask madam TYCONCEPTS, she'll deliver without delay.

Thanks for the mention boss.

Get anything and everything from TYCONCEPTS.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2014
plz for those who own this phone, has anyone successfully rooted this phone and ported cwm on it
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg, who knows how to root this phone
Thanks.
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by OlaBa: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2015
callydon:
Abeg, who knows how to root this phone
Thanks.

Use Vroot version 1.7.9.2. you will need PC
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by callydon(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
OlaBa:

Use Vroot version 1.7.9.2. you will need PC
Guy, u know vroot is in Chinese language.
can u plz give me a step by step guide on how to use d vroot to root this phone?
Thanks.
PS: Do u own this phone?
if yes, av u rooted urs n ported cwm on it?
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by kevinokereh(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
initialize:
I've got:

Elephone P6i

THL 4000

THL 5000

Elephone G5

Elephone G6

Doogee Dg310

Call, text, whatsapp 08069321572

How much is your telephone and thl?
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by lordfalcao(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2015
How is the picture quality of this phone?
Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by OlaBa: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
callydon:

Guy, u know vroot is in Chinese language.
can u plz give me a step by step guide on how to use d vroot to root this phone?
Thanks.
PS: Do u own this phone?
if yes, av u rooted urs n ported cwm on it?

Download Vroot (now Iroot), install it on your PC. connect your phone to PC, open vroot, it will detect your phone, click root and wait for it to be completed.
I have this phone, go to needrom, you will find cmw and newest rom there.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The All New Thl 4000 by initialize(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
kevinokereh:

How much is your telephone and thl?

Elephone G4 - #19,000

Elephone G5 - #26,000

THL 4000 - #22,000

All available for immediate pick-up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Will Make It’s Debut On Oppo’s New Flagship. / FIFA 15 OFFICIAL THREAD / Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.