Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (46123 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Purchase Cheapest Iphone 6s Plus Or 7 / Xiaomi Redmi 4 - Small But Mighty Dragon | We're Speechless / Iphone SE Will Be The Cheapest Iphone Ever.. Don't Miss Out On This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by nze4al(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Apple has just unveiled a new 4-inch mini but mighty smartphone called the iPhone SE and at £359 this is the cheapest iPhone at launch. They went big with its previous 6s and 6s Plus smartphones, now the firm is taking things down in size and price.

The new smartphone looks almost identical to the 2013 iPhone 5s but there’s plenty of tasty upgrades packed inside it.

In fact the iPhone SE is running on the same power as the iPhone 6s.

The A9 chip that runs this mini smartphone is over twice as fast as the iPhone 5s and because its more efficient it also saves battery life.

Other features inside the new iPhone SE includes faster wireless, stunning four-inch Retina display, advanced 64-bit A9 chip with M9 motion co-processor, longer battery life , a 12-megapixel iSight camera which can record 4K video, and Touch ID with Apple Pay.

The iPhone SE will be available in space grey, silver, gold and rose gold metallic finishes in 16GB and 64GB models. And everyone who wants a smaller phone is going to love iPhone SE.

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/03/22/introducing-the-new-iphone-se-cheapest-iphone-ever-mini-but-mighty/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Good. I should be able to afford this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by akee01(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Dis is cool
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by kniru: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2016
yea
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
pounds ati dollar tin won........430x 359 = 154,370 cheap ko cheap niiii

291 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Shiifi(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
ummmmm wetin i wan talk self

e b pami ie am hungry abeg make i go come

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by wunmi2odun(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
H
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by akpur1(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DrLee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
It might be the cheapest iPhone but our exchange rate no go gree

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by mikebuddy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Still very expensive!
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Atlantian: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Samsung has finally cut Apple to size.

8 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by x6blade(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is a waste of money. Taking recycled iPhone 5 with recycled iPhone 6s internals and selling it for $499 like seriously? Sure way to empty people's pockets but I don't blame the company it's the Isheep I blame willing to spend thousands on anything with an apple logo

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by mzabbie(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Still expensive.....wish to get it tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Viktor1983(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op doesn't know what cheap means... I will leave Gionee M5 or Xiaomi redmi note 3 and spend $350+ on a 4incher? Just Negodu undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by passyjango(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
The new iPhone SE is no doubt the cheapest iPhone ever. Apple knows that to grow or maintain market share they need to offer a cheaper iPhone with top notch specs. They must have learnt from the iPhone 5C flop.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by kachi19: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Una nor get conscience o. How can u call dat cheap? The fact remain iphone won't be a 'Nigeria friendly' phone.

Abeg that 399 I fit use am start beer parlor business.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
A 4 inch Iphone is like the size of my nokia 215, that's way too small but the camera would be super cool tho but that price is syill expensive jare, close to 360 pounds, that's around N108,000 how the heck is that even cheap, iphones can and will never change altho i don't blame them, they sell premium devices with great quality features..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by rummeh: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Iphone SE is super small.
Read more here http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/03/iphone-se-super-small.html

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by MCMXCVIII(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
DrLee:
It might be the cheapest iPhone but our exchange rate no go gree
leave Pounds and Dollars make dem dey do strong head

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by fulfillbill(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Most new Iphones are launched at that price, if they release another one after it, the price would come down.

Like the phone, a 4 inch with 12 mp cam ... damn

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
How can I spend over N100k to buy that tiny phone, I craze ni?

10 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by seunajia: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Why should I buy their 4-inch nonsense for £359? My Sony Xperia ™ reigns supreme!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by MadCow1: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by orosun55(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Your copy and paste get degree

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by martineinstein(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
IPhone SE aka iPhone Stupid Editon..... What's the difference between this and iPhone 5?.. Greedy Apple.. Their time is up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by AshaLiam: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thank the gods, my friend can finally buy an iPhone
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by VocalWalls: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
apple how market?

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by hakeem4(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
After buying the iPhone SE and your father now tells you that you'd be attending covenant university next week

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by dayojags10(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cheap wetin?, with dis current exchange?, I even thought the phone will be price around 20k.... OP stop misleading nigerians , dis poo is over 110k

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by BE811APP: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maybe we go consider d thing now wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users? / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.