Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? (2882 Views)

Help: Constant Wet Dreams / What Are The Causes Of Wet Dreams: Medical Or Spiritual / Am A Guy Virgin,i Keep Having Wet Dreams What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by cevek11: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
I had a wet dream, woke up, cleaned, changed shorts, and hit the bed again for round two of my sleep. In the morning, remembering I need to wash the shorts this question hit me. "Do females have wet dreams?". Googling for the answer I came across the article below... enjoy (slight modifications made)

Have you ever woken up to find a wet, sticky spot on your underwear or PJs? At first you may have worried that you wet the bed. But if you're going through or have already gone through puberty, you probably had a wet dream.
Doctors call wet dreams "nocturnal emissions." Nocturnal means "at night." Emission is another way to say 'release'.
Wonder what wet dreams are and why you have them? Here are the answers to FAQs that teens and some adults have about wet dreams.

What are wet dreams?
A wet dream is when you ejaculate while you're asleep. Ejaculate means to release semen (the fluid that contains sperm) from your penis. Usually a wet dream happens while you're having a dream about sex. You may not even remember the dream. You also don't have to masturbate to have a wet dream, as ejaculation can occur without touching your penis.

What causes wet dreams?
When you go through puberty, your body starts producing the male hormone, testosterone. Once your body makes testosterone, it can release sperm. This means you'll be able to fertilize an egg if you decide to have a baby in the future. It also means you can get a girl pregnant if you have sex. During puberty, you'll start having erections at different times of the day -- in school, while you watch TV, in the shower, and of course while you sleep. Semen will build up inside your body and one way that semen gets released is with a wet dream.

Is there something wrong with me because I'm having frequent wet dreams?
Wet dreams are a normal part of growing up. There's nothing you can do to control or stop wet dreams. Even if you have a lot of wet dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you (maybe you just like sex too much). Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life. Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams.

Does everyone have wet dreams?
You have to go through puberty and your testes need to be able to produce sperm to have a wet dream. Wet dreams during puberty are very common.

Is there something wrong with me if I don't have wet dreams?
Not every teenage boy has wet dreams. The fact you don't have wet dreams doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.

Do girls have wet dreams?
Although girls can't ejaculate, they can have an orgasm during a dream. Girls don't have such dreams as often as boys, though.

What should I do if I have a wet dream?
When you wake up, clean yourself. Wash your penis and testicles with soap and water, including the area underneath your foreskin if you aren't circumcised. If you feel guilty or uncomfortable about having wet dreams -- or about a certain wet dream that you had -- talk to someone. Sit down with a doctor, parent, counselor, or another adult you trust.

1 Like

Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by bigtt76(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Girls de get 'Sweet Dreams' not wet ones grin
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by kennyslim1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
I dey wait answers too
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
lol girls don't have wet dream joor
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by zubby29(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
lol na still d same tin
bigtt76:
Girls de get 'Sweet Dreams' not wet ones grin
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by teewai3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
girls dont have wet dream only dry dream..lol
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
lol, no we don't. We have discharges.
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by wellnesshubng: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Interesting topic, I must say with experience in the medical line, girls also have sensual dreams which can't be called 'wet' since they don't release or wet their panties.
Do you feel bad or guilty about your wet dreams or you need an advice about any prostrate related issue?... send a mail to wellnesshubng@outlook.com

Okay, there's a limit to the number of wet dreams you should have as an unmarried man every month. If you have less, you're still safe but if you have more, something may be wrong with you. Thank you.

Wellnesshub NG.
Re: Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? by SBJoji(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
how can this bring an end to boko haram crises?

(1) (Reply)

Skin Magnet Cream Review / I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Late Night Dinner Worsens Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.