Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection (2872 Views)

PERMANENT Non Medical Method Of Curing MOUTH ODOUR.!!!! / This Herbal Tablet Will Cure Even The Most Stubborn Staphylococcus Infection. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Does anyone know how I can go about this? It's been lingering for long and it seems all the drugs I have taken are not helping.
Anyone who knows should help me

PS: If you want to criticize, condemn or insult kindly wait for the next page. Let those who want to help comment first. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2023
bbyby01:
Does anyone know how I can go about this? It's been lingering for long and it seems all the drugs I have taken are not helping.

PS: If you want to criticize, condemn or insult kindly wait for the next page. Let those who want to help comment first. Thank you

I want to criticize, condemn and insult. I will take your advice and wait for the next page.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by shogotermies(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2023
I think herbs work best for infection.
I’ve never seen someone that has conquered infection with OTC drugs
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by tobby20: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2023
bbyby01:

pls make sure that you don’t use injection at all
All those anti booting s in Nigeria is not first grade
Use herbs
When I was infected it was one woman herbs in osun state that cured me
Under four days pulse and a scratching stopped
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by willi926(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2023
What are the symptoms u have experienced so far?
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Skyview01:

I want to criticize, condemn and insult. I will take your advice and wait for the next page.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by CamelCase: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
My babe went for a test and they said she has this...but she doesn't see any symptoms... Pls what are the symptoms you observes..

What's staph in general..

How does It affect pregnancy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
tobby20:
Use herbs
Connect me to her na
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
CamelCase:
My babe went for a test and they said she has this...but she doesn't see any symptoms... Pls what are the symptoms you observes..

What's staph in general..

How does It affect pregnancy
Just Google the symptoms. Some people might have no symptoms or just a few of them
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by tobby20: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
bbyby01:

Connect me to her na
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by hitekk: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
We have herbal medication for that and other stds
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by OBTMOS(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
bbyby01:

Connect me to her na

Hello!
Please have you been able to conquer this?
I have thesame issue and I have spent a lot and it still lingers.
Please, what progress have you made and how please.
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
OBTMOS:

Hello!
Please have you been able to conquer this?
I have thesame issue and I have spent a lot and it still lingers.
Please, what progress have you made and how please.
I'm just looking for help
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by tobby20: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
bbyby01:

Connect me to her na
im doing all these for free I’m not charging a dime
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by edosg(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Use faforan products spidex19 and the tonic. It will go chat me on 08083071933 on how to get it
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Dickson178(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Call me if you're in rivers state.
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by saweide: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Use spidex 19.........this capsules mad ..it will flush away u will tank me .. chat 08051941732
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by rockyh(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2023
bbyby01:

get bitter kola ginger,garlic,tumeric,lemon,aloe vera,clove and dongoyara blend them and drink for 3 days it cures any bacterial infection
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Dshocker(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2023
tobby20:
Use herbs

Brooo, stap can not be cured in 4 days...
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2023
rockyh:
get bitter kola ginger,garlic,tumeric,lemon,aloe vera,clove and dongoyara blend them and drink for 3 days it cures any bacterial infection
What dosage please
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by rockyh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
bbyby01:

What dosage please
half a shot morning and night

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Brandiebird: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
I’m guessing you have no access to doctors or medical care? I think it’s antibiotic therapy that you need. Seven days pills 💊 prescription and that’s the end of it… forgive me because my privilege is showing 😭😭😭😭
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Brandiebird:
I’m guessing you have no access to doctors or medical care? I think it’s antibiotic therapy that you need. Seven days pills 💊 prescription and that’s the end of it… forgive me because my privilege is showing 😭😭😭😭
Doesn't work for staphylococcus. Ask around
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by sirqeeboi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
If you go and run test of anything STI STD or swab test and there is nothing in your body they lab will surely say u staph and it is normal to have it, when i was younger moving around lagos all these Oshodi garage etc be advertising drugs for staph i thought it is a dangerous bacterial .buh it is not i was told by two different doctors that if you eat outside u will have and 95% of people have it . most likely they give u anti bacte

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by OBTMOS(m): 12:51am On Oct 03, 2023
bbyby01:

I'm just looking for help
Hi!
You got any good stuff?
I’m getting tired.
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by macho44(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2023
sirqeeboi:
If you go and run test of anything STI STD or swab test and there is nothing in your body they lab will surely say u staph and it is normal to have it, when i was younger moving around lagos all these Oshodi garage etc be advertising drugs for staph i thought it is a dangerous bacterial .buh it is not i was told by two different doctors that if you eat outside u will have and 95% of people have it . most likely they give u anti bacte
The best answer so far. Charlatans and garbage practitioners have milked gullible minded fellows over STAPH.
People like Dr Iguedo Goko Cleanser 🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by bbyby01: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
sirqeeboi:
In my case, I have symptoms. I have used all antibiotics know to mankind for STIs. No solution
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Kaykay999(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
bbyby01:

In my case, I have symptoms. I have used all antibiotics know to mankind for STIs. No solution
please be careful with this tobby guy on this platform,he is on this thread right now claiming he was healed by one woman at osun state please don’t believe him.
I will post more proofs how he scammed me with dispatcher and waybill stories.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Kaykay999(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
tobby20:
chat me whatsap o9o77333040
pls don’t chat this number yet
Dude come and clear ur name
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Jagermeister(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2023
willi926:
What are the symptoms u have experienced so far?

You wan find out if e correspond with your own ehn? cheesy
Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by willi926(m): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Jagermeister:

You wan find out if e correspond with your own ehn? cheesy
grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection by Quality20(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2023
I hope its that you slept with all those loose ipob street girls o

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Malaria Conspiracy; Why There Is Still No Effective Control / Extra Virgin Siberian Pine Nut Oil / Contact us for charity support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.