Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno (21252 Views)

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by 100Cents: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dee60:
who is behind it?

The most unanswered question..
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by adadadon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerian Army nko
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by hardbody: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
The news will be if for any day we hear that they did not strike. For now, striking, cutting and slicing of people's throat is the in thing, the fad actually.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Firefire(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=25pt]WHERE IS THE LORD GOD OF ELIJAH!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Aspireahead(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
ah ah..seun sef dey find fp.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by tochman(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na only markets and schools dem sabi invade. Bunch of cowards. Doth they know the way to NDA?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by jeje123(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Can't u pple vacate d area and relocate to a safer cities?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
My heart goes to those who lost their loved ones. Ozo emena.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by jeje123(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Can't u pple vacate d area and relocate to a secured cities?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by hardbody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
tochman:
Na only markets and schools dem sabi invade. Bunch of cowards. Doth they know the way to NDA?

Haba Bros. Why are you giving these guys evil ideas? Don't you want Nigerian Army to graduate the current regular trainees. If BH enters the Academy, all those kids in that school will become canon fodder. Don't even think that anything will help them.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
A boko haram thread from the Oga Patapata himself!! Wow!! Now, let me reason like the Nematodes: "Se'un is a Boko Haram supporter!!"

God rest the souls of the dearly departed, amen.

Useless cowards, they should pick people their own size!! What's the point of killing defenceless innocent civilians??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by keypad1: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:
we are hypocrits in the sight of God. He will not come down and help.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dee60:
who is behind it?

Wuraola Awolowo ni tongue Agbaya
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Boss13: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
These guys just gone on killing like it is a sport for them. Where are our military when you need them?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
tochman:
Can the NDA be as armed as a battalion? Don't forget, the NDA is an academic institution. Last week or so, Boko Haram insurgents drove a battalion from their barracks and made away with arms gotten from their armoury. Boko Haram are heartless. Don't undermine them.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
A boko haram thread from the Oga Patapata himself!! Wow!! Now, let me reason like the Nematodes: "Se'un is a Boko Haram supporter!!"

Seconded, I hereby raise a motion of Impeachment tongue
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
The people responsible are the francophone countries close to us. They want the chad basin and the president of Chad is a demon and a known warlord. We should end this thing once for all.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
BruzMoney:
This menace is getting too much! Is there no one to curb this animals?

Question for the GCFR

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:
Incidences like this make me want to question his existence but I refrain from doing so with all the self control I could summon.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Donmarrius: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where are APC lawbreak-makers?.security forces are gradually being withdrawn from those states under emergency rule,and of course,we should expect one-day-bomb-blasts/attacks.guess you iriots will go and protect them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by BruzMoney(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Wait ooo... Dis one wey i just dey make front page throughout today so, am i that jobless??
Ur spacebooking ability strong gaan! Just like me grin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by clemzo101(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Until the north easterners wake up from their slumber this will continue, take up arms and chase all the senators, reps, governors, deputys, infact all politicians in dos areas, if possible kill them all. These big shots can not tell us dat dey don't know anything about this senseless blood shed, even if dey don't know den what the Bleep are they doing to stop it? Not coming to grant useless interviews and blaming jonathan for everything. These people live amongst dem. They keep covering up their asses. At a time we heard one of BH top dogs was arrested in a state government house in abuja. These people know dese people.............nonesense

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Wait ooo... Dis one wey i just dey make front page throughout today so, am i that jobless??

Nah now you just know bah, I don dey watch how jobless you're since 1990 tongue
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by jauntty: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don tire for these BOKO boiz.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by marvelousabah(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wer is this country going to my broda
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Reference(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Typical assymetric warfare. Near impossible to contain.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Donmarrius:
Where are APC lawbreak-makers?.security forces are gradually being withdrawn from those states under emergency rule,and of course,we should expect one-day-bomb-blasts/attacks.guess you iriots will go and protect them.

The most unreasonable post so far tongue
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by deletrue: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
I think the government should visit Chad and Niger again for extensive discussion. If the desired result is not forthcomming, then Nigeria should close the two borders.because these insurgents are most likely to be coming into Nigeria from these two countries. If they are not from these nearby countries, they would have ran out ammunition, foods etc. They cannot survive that Sambisa forest up till now. That is not say Chief Atiku and Buhari hands are free. They initiated it as a result of 'only me go rule concept' and was subsequently hijacked by the out siders. Am sure they are inwardly regreting it since it has turn to a level where we are finding it difficult to handle. What is happening now is what is referred to 'reciprocal concept'. It usually occurs when evil is planned against the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
dhammyg:
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAYundecided

Should I help you to say something smiley Oya say; Jonathan must go tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
deletrue:
I think the government should visit Chad and Niger again for extensive discussion. If the desired result is not forthcomming, then Nigeria should close the two borders.because these insurgents are most likely to be coming into Nigeria from these two countries. If they are not from these nearby countries, they would have ran out ammunition, foods etc. They cannot survive that Sambisa forest up till now. That is not say Chief Atiku and Buhari hands are free. They initiated it as a result of 'only me go rule concept' and was subsequently hijacked by the out siders. Am sure they are inwardly regreting it since it has turn to a level where we are finding it difficult to handle. What is happening now is what is referred to 'reciprocal concept'. It usually occurs when evil is planned against the innocent.

Most useless thought so far tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / Retiring Justice Musa Dattijo Muhammad Alleges Abuse Of Power By CJN / APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.