Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno (21253 Views)

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Abiolainfo: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Donmarrius:
unprecedented ''inanity''. Are you returning to trenches?.

Case Closed tongue
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Temptee101(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where are they Chibok girls?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by phazotron(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
I school and base in France, but I've been hearing a lot about nigeria. I also learnt it's the most populated country in Africa.

Based on the topic, honestly I don't know who the president of nigeria is. But whoever he/she is, should be blamed for this incessant insurgency

u dey craze
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Splinz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Have mercy Lord.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by IMMUNO1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
I think it is high time the govt legalises the ownership of firearms by individuals in the north eastern zone. B.H is just taking too much for crying out loud.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Tomjazzy2: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
I school and base in France, but I've been hearing a lot about nigeria. I also learnt it's the most populated country in Africa.

Based on the topic, honestly I don't know who the president of nigeria is. But whoever he/she is, should be blamed for this incessant insurgency
You have been hearing alot about Nigeria yet you do not know who the President is undecided You have already unmasked your self ironically: a disillusioned jingoist of one of the cankerworm political party in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by AmunRaOlodumare: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2014
It is a great shame for the Nigerian military and intelligence service that the situation with the Boko Haram criminals is still on going.

Countries like the USA, China and Russia are big countries with a lot of people and their intelligence services have the whole country under surveillance for terrorists plot (arm cache, large groups of criminals). Such relatively large groups of armed bandits would quickly get arrested or killed. We're talking about agencies such as FBI, KGB, local police/detective units, etc.

People like you and me, fathers, mothers, children and individuals are losing their life due to the negligence in capacitating intelligence and military services in Nigeria. Hopefully, in the future people and politicians are more aware of the importance of military, policing and intelligence services to promote peace and security.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by georgementday(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Rip to d dead
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Elan83(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:

okpo! Onye iberibe ka gi mma, izza boi!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Elan83:
okpo! Onye iberibe ka gi mma, izza boi!
anu mpama k'ibu. Ewu surulere
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by englishmart(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Tomjazzy2:
You have been hearing alot about Nigeria yet you do not know who the President is undecided You have already unmasked your self ironically: a disillusioned jingoist of one of the cankerworm political party in Nigeria.
the bolded should be parties

Learn to identify sarcasm when you find one. Your sense of humour is too low. Shiiiit
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by Tomjazzy2: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
the bolded should be parties

Learn to identify sarcasm when you find one. Your sense of humour is too low. Shiiiit
Thanks for fallaciously pointing out the noted error sir. Anyways, if that was sarcasm as you arrogantly claimed, who are my to join issues with you on that cry You are apparently a relation to the much reverend Prof. Soyinka
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by rooney202: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
God save this country from the hand of evil doers! smiley
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno by yusuftames(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=englishmart post=28310942] I school and base in France, but I've been hearing a lot about nigeria. I also learnt it's the most populated country in Africa.

[/quot. Its government of naija spoonsor bh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack / Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.