Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) (35798 Views)

Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 / Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY! (pic Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa On Annual Leave In 1963) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun,

From your recent posts, looks like you are gradually moving into "Gossip" and this explains why you hired a paid super-mod to do your primary job.

Nice move as one needs to be re-inventing him/herself to stay relevant in business, I will like to suggest that

1. Create a Gossip section where only you or your rep can only create a topic, the forumites can only comment or respond to your topics that way the topics can get good followership and the section will be sane.

2. Find a young girl/lady that is tech savvy (or would like to be) and entertainment inclined that is ready to be groomed to run the section for you. Sell your vision to her and guide her on how to go about it.

3. Continue building your empire by keeping your eyes on the big picture. All the best.

PS: when you are ready to go big and public....looking for investors, pencil me down for your private placement.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by nwaobitex: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fyn
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by AskProf: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
This man got his ego since childhood.
See his face!

His Grandfather Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi I, was the Emir of Kano at the time.
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by mmmustapha(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
I was the one that took the picture
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Deiok(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Made for greatness.
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by jdula: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Donxavier:
when did Seun enter the gossip business grin?

It beats me
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nor be today, Sanusi don dey live like a king. Nice pic though
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun Seun... cheesy wink how many times i call u?
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Another (Exclusive)

He should be 5-7 here. Looking the son of an ambassador, grandson of an Emir that he was.

Swagger poo fun mentor mi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jarus:
Another (Exclusive)

He should be 5-7 here. Looking the son of an ambassador, grandson of an Emir that he was.

He don tey wey Emir neck don long.. As in oti pe gan grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by chakula: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jarus:
Another (Exclusive)

Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by thaoriginator: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

angry
cry

Make I just pity una! angry
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by thaoriginator: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
jdula:

It beats me
who?
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by hikmojj(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
cute Sanusi... I love dis man
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
duni04:

Him don start to dey jealous Linda. Maybe him wan buy range this december grin

Stop saying this rubbish. Seun could easily buy Range 2 years ago! angry
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by MAYOWAAK: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
May you live longer like corruption in Nigeria

May your blessing increase like fuel price in Nigeria

May your enemies fall like Naira value

May your happiness rise like unemployment in Nigeria

May you move freely like terrorists,armed robbers,kidnappers and fraudsters in Nigeria

May you not fall like power holding company(PHCN) in Nigeria

May all your prayers be accepted like election rigging in Nigeria

May you not be disregarded and disrespected like rule of law in Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by juman(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Anyway sha, most super traditional rulers like him are bad leaders.

Their achievements are just the number of years they are on the throne and the amount they amassed for themselves and their families leaving their subjects in penury.
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Spydamannn(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2014
This man bleeds blue no doubt
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by greggng: 1:38am On Nov 25, 2014
I would ve believed this info but the white guy made it look like a picture taken in the 20th century. His hair cut and his morden suit gave the info away. In a nut shell that pix is a scam
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by koikoi2(m): 4:38am On Nov 25, 2014
So Sanusi has been traveling to London since when he was 2 yrs!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Bokoharam: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2014
I am interested in seeing his picture when he beheaded the Igbo man, Late Mr Akaluka.
That will be of utmost interest to me!
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2014
koikoi2:
So Sanusi has been traveling to London since when he was 2 yrs!!!

And some people south here who have never stepped out of their village will open their mouth and derogatorily call him "gworo-chewing, cattle-rearing abonki", thinking their southernness is enough to make them superior.
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Haryorqunley(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Waooooo
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2014
wetin concern me with boko haram pikin?
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by holyboss: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2014
tdayof:
u booking space? undecided
embarassed
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by omoiseselagba: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Feranmicharles:
See the head of the boko haram's head (leader)undecided
aye nse e
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Feranmicharles:
See the head of the boko haram's head (leader)undecided

Guess you were at the meeting wher he was elected head.
Only a bh member will confidently point out his leader

Big fool
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2014
lekinz:
Nairaland with Celebs pics ehn ??

When I posted myself with my christmas attire ... It wasn't on front page

Imagine...That gay dude made FP!!!

That Girl with baby voice also made FP

Just this Mallam .... It made FP..

If I no turn celeb make I no wetin happen ...

Seun why now

Just this mallan was md of first bank, cbn governor and presently emir of kano.

Who you be?
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Jarus:

And some people south here who have never stepped out of their village will open their mouth and derogatorily call him "gworo-chewing, cattle-rearing abonki", thinking their southernness is enough to make them superior.

Don't mind them na inferiority complex be root of superiority complex
Re: Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 26, 2014
greggng:
I would ve believed this info but the white guy made it look like a picture taken in the 20th century. His hair cut and his morden suit gave the info away. In a nut shell that pix is a scam

What is a scam? Even if you don't believe it, doesn't change the fact that he is from a prestigious family and has been travelling since he was a child to various countries that you have never even seen or heard of and that his achievement whether bad or not is what you can never match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.