Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Denrele Is Ready To Get Married - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Is Ready To Get Married (31663 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / What Is Denrele Wearing? / This Is So Funny! Denrele Is @ It Again Ooooooo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by boma95(f): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2014
tufiakwa.... lucky lady kwa
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by onadana: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2014
cool coolTo which man?
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 08, 2014
ayobase:

lolz.

u should know that sane ones are not needed in the industry......getting into the industry involves either being rich, thus having something to offer, or you know people or you are ready to put on extreme crazy acts like denrele to gain relevance to.......#just saying

The industry is not meant for people like u swthrt.
then d industry z mad itself.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2014
jibbzion:

Hmmm...Denrele na babanla hustler.

He started off as an actor in early 2000's. He was in a campus sitcom which featured BasketMouth, Yaw and a host of others (can't really remember the name of the program).

He later went into VJ-ing. He VJ-ed for Sound City and then Channel O (which brought him to limelight) with fellow VJ, Yeancarh.

He soon after discovered he could dance, then he entered into Kaffy's dance school where he became close friends with her and also got to appear in various Nigerian music vids. He even went on to create his own dance crew (a friend of mine was in her his crew).

He his currently into modelling and fashion design having modelled for top Nigerian (and Lagos based) fashion icons like in the NTFS and even Zizi Couture's line of dresses.

That's all I know of his popularity...

P.S.
He has also figured in numerous media stunts to boost his fame...
hmmm, nice. He try sha
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 08, 2014
franugo:

lawyer? No. Am a fellow dude like him. See how GUYS are here bashing a fellow guy as if dem no get senseundecided. E babe tell una say she dey complain As far as da dude is making his money, no problem at all on d part of d gal....no be gals wey we know?undecided
whatever
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by HirstMOG(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
Lucky Man you mean

Hahahahaha! Same thing on my mind oooo!!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by HirstMOG(m): 5:39am On Dec 08, 2014
lovelyronke20:
You all will be surprised sha when he marries a very fine lady..

Sure! Two ladies in the house. Lol!!!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by HirstMOG(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2014
kskpoundz:
Wonders shall never end.can he dooooo?

If he can't do, then he can be do. Lol!!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Horllamideh(m): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Wu iz d lucky man?,dem go do honeymoon insyd kirikiri minimaximum prison
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Horllamideh(m): 5:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Wu iz d lucky man?,dem go do honeymoon insyd kirikiri minimax prison
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by mailadedamola(m): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lucky lady?? puhlease! I don't want nobody calling me lucky lady if I marry that man! undecided he behaves somehow! and are you sure he's not gay?!?

one more thing! what the hell made this dude famous?!?!? undecided what z he known for?
but u almost resemble each other. What a perfect match you guys will be.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Harhzyz(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2014
D question should be who would be the unlucky lady, cos personally I dont consider anybody marrying this guy as lucky
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by helphelp: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Na lucky lady you dey find abi na lucky man?

14yrs awaits your sorry arse
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by jemype(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2014
U clicked on it because of ur luv for -chu chu chu.
chymystique:
OP, why are you misleading people with your heading.. I clicked on the thread thinking he was getting married. He said "its time for him to get married" not like he has found a bride/bridegroom to marry.. People will be carrying non straightforward tales to promote traffic
undecided
Wetin concern me sef me with his marriage tales sef
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by JimmyFawks(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lucky lady?? puhlease! I don't want nobody calling me lucky lady if I marry that man! undecided he behaves somehow! and are you sure he's not gay?!?

one more thing! what the hell made this dude famous?!?!? undecided what z he known for?
Continue asking jamb questions dear.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by kskpoundz(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2014
uzolexis:

he can do guys very well, if u doubt me give him a try wink grin
u wan mak I dey us pampas afterwards.dis 1 na e-dislike o
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by aspirebig: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Very misleading and wrong caption...

Op you no try oooo
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by kskpoundz(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
domido:

U know, when u make statements pls complete it. "DO WHAT?". Explain.
u knw dis forum is rated PG 16. U knw dat sweet tin wey dey caus reproduction lol
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by ayobase(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
then d industry z mad itself.

u can say that again......feel very uncomfortable watching most musical videos......very pathetic!

as they say.....sign of the end times!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Pamcrest(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Op, did u say "lucky lady"? If my daughter brings Denrele personality home, I will chew him and her alive. If Denrele wants to marry let him clean up his act first, otherwise that marriage is doomed! Seeing is believing! grin
My humble submission
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by ADRILL(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
I can't wait to see his husband!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by domido(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
kskpoundz:
u knw dis forum is rated PG 16. U knw dat sweet tin wey dey caus reproduction lol
haha.....badass nigga.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Muzikluva(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2014
lovelyronke20:
You all will be surprised sha when he marries a very fine lady..
and then there wld b two ladies in deir house.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Odichi(f): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2014
No matter how insane dis nigga is,some girls b crazy abt him. But i ain't one of those
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by icekidgodfrey(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Simply implies you'd really love to marry him, but don't wanna be called lucky for that.. Cool doe. If y'all knew Denrele, you'd know he's actually the most friendly on-screen personality in Nigeria.. I'd give my sis to him anyday to marry.

*One more question again.. What the hell made Kim K famous? But to answer you sha, its when BBA was still BBA & not some new Brazzers-wanna-be industry.. smiley
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by ELLYsian: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Who is the potential spouse?
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by simdam500(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
edun baba
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Victor593(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
who is getting married to this craze man?
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by miqos02(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
dont marry yet oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos / The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) / Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.