Stats: 3,195,372 members, 7,958,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) (31704 Views)

Charles Okocha Gets A Strange Hug From Excited Female Fan (Photos, Video) / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Mercy Aigbe Got 8 Cakes On Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Wepostam: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nigerian actress Mercy Aigbe just like Hollywood actor Kevin Hart, has gotten a beautiful potrait of herself.

The mom of one shared the image on her page and wrote;
Got this beautiful portrait gift from this super talented young man! I love it �

This is coming after Mercy explained her relationship with governor Ambode. News surfaced that he is responsible for her luxury lifestyle after she revealed she just completed her mansion in Lekki.

Speaking on this, she said;
“When a person is successful and people don’t know the source, they begin their speculations

“I do not know who started the rumours of me being in a relationship with Ambode, All I have to say is, there is nothing between us, I have not even met him,” Mercy said.

Just months before this, the actress had taken to IG to state that she has worked hard for everything she has today. Saying success comes with hard work.
Mercy added saying she will share her success story yet to further prove that she indeed has put in the work as against what many on social media think.

”One of the STRONGEST WOMAN I know!!!!! She has been tru Fire! But tru it all she is still STANDING TALL…… I know everyone has a story, but one day I will bare it all and share my story, trust me y’all don’t have an idea!!!!!!!…
Do not let your situation define you! Do not let your condition limit you! RISE above it just like I rose above every situation that wanted to crush me and I chose to be a VICTOR! AN AMAZON �
MERCIFIED ��������”

The actress, who was formerly married to hotelier Lanre Gentry, had a couple of months revealed she just completed her mansion in Lekki as well as acquire luxury automobiles.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/checkout-the-artwork-actress-mercy-aigbe-just-got-from-a-fan-photos/

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
THE CHIEF PILLAR BENDER 1 OF NOLLYWOOD

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Nairatrend: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
ceejayMAX:

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by kay29000(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cool
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by scave(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
if they ask me to choose between the two, I will choose the art work.

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Glossyclick(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
HAPPINESS IS THE TRUE KEY TO LONG LIFE. NICE ART FROM THE GUY GOD BLESS HIM HUTSLE

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Richdad50(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Painting celebs is the way to go now. You make your cool cash easily. So cool.

#Richdad

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Make she give am taste
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Smart3856bwboz: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ff

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by viyon02: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ambode second wife

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by medexico(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dash the artist like 1m
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
The pix doesn't look much like her but him still try sha
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Sultty(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lie lie. Na their way they either Bleep d rich and powerful or do drug pushing to be able to live in such palatial mansion
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by tayo200(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
lol... as in, after that Kevin Hart incident, every body just turn artist... me sef go draw Buhari..

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by bentwood85(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
This woman and her public punäni...... SMH..
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Memphitz537(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
She give am tohtoh f**k as payment?
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by jaymee0(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
The guy try small
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
He got the nose right
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by fergieboy: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sleep dey catch me sef
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
JamaicanLove:
Sleep dey catch me sef
Go sleep
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Dollabiz: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2019
who will draw mine and tag along
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2019
That nose though
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by madjune(m): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2019
The guy deserves a hot kiss from her.

Nothing more.
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by tohyorsih(f): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2019
nawa oo! so you gus have added this to her name!
ceejayMAX:
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Nice'portrait
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Which taste; rotten Epe man condemned fish
Rotten Location master condemned meat
handsomeclouds:
Make she give am taste

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by J0nyb0y(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2019
That's nice.

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers