Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59437 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by moonraker(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

The government of Nigeria never listened to the citizens, that is one of the major problems in that country. The leaders are good in embezzling funds appropriated for standard projects and come up with poor plans. It is so annoying that I feel like crying sometimes, most especially, when I see poor infrastructure online. Jeez! Bleh!

But, you are not in the right position to tell us what to do. Not until you have fix your Township bucket poo system you're just an outside from the squalor of South Africa.

This!!!!

The people looting government accounts, check their background, they come from poverty. So their mentality is screwed up.

Its just too bad.

Nigeria has the power to become the next dubai or doha but nooooooooooooo, everybody wan chop.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Airport in Township! I think you are very funny! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I have had a good laugh for today! Hahaha....

You see your main problem you believe so much that you are always on point, so much so that you fail to listen to other people's valuable inputs.

I warned that you were gonna derail the thread, if you not careful its gonna get derailed.

This thread is about Nigeria's poor airports. These must be improved upon....then we can talk about township airports etc
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Parolee:

You see your main problem you believe so much that you are always on point, so much so that you fail to listen to other people's valuable inputs.

I warned that you were gonna derail the thread, if you not careful its gonna get derailed.

This thread is about Nigeria's poor airports. These must be improved upon....then we can talk about township airports etc
Oh, please! You think you are making sense whereas you are making fool of yourself. How in the whole wide world are those images you posted are Townnships is still something I cannot understand. You must be living in fantasy land to think those airports are from the squalor where USA citizens come as tourists to see the animals in the game reserve so that you can have money to feed. That proves my point that you are always lying about your condition in dirty Soweto and make it look as though it is a developed place where foreigners come for visit. Give me a break, dude! I am not going to pay attention to that.

If I were you I would tell the truth so that the bucket poo system will be fixed for your own good. I would want you to know those Nigerian airports are better than anything found in the makeshifts around your country.Boring SA indeed!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

119-million-nigerians-do-not-have toilets

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/11/119-million-nigerians-do-not-have.html
What is going on in that hell of a country?! If the government can't fix the toilet for 119 million people it means something grave is really taking place there. Only barbarians can live and survive in such sh*t! Jeez! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2014
I am looking for a "mentally disturb/ Empty Head" boy from one of the small country in the world;nor-way, his name is all4kak, sometimes he claims to be black when he smoked marijuana. He likes to talk sh**tty after smoking . He walks like a very important person(ViP) always after smoking. Any one who knows about the boy please contact me at mentallydisturbhospital@pretoriawest.sa

To all nigerians; One day God will help your country to succeed.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2014
hansad:
As usual, an insane person first calls people mad. You never contested my claim that regional govts build and maintain better infrastructures. Did Washington DC build JFK, or Dakota airports among others? Do you even understand that Nigeria is only federal republic in name, that Nigeria practices a worst form of unitary govt in place of federal system? Face reality, accros a wide Nigeria, your Federal govt of Nigeria comprising a few persons in charge in Abuja, can never build and maintain the type of infrastructures you expect, even if Oyel money tripples. But love for Oyel money will never allow your lot to vote for Fiscal federalism and regional govt system returned to Nigeria. Fiscal federalism with regional govt system is only system of govt that can enable the building of glittering infrastructures like the ones you show from other countries. So long as Oyel money gets Nigeria stuck with unitary govt system, yo have to continue to bring us pix from other functional countries for comparison with Nigeria's whose people refruse to embrace a suitable political system.
don`t mind that guy bro...very annoying angry
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
moonraker:

This!!!!

The people looting government accounts, check their background, they come from poverty. So their mentality is screwed up.

Its just too bad.

Nigeria has the power to become the next dubai or doha but nooooooooooooo, everybody wan chop.
yes very correct!!! thats why you and i must do everything in our powers to make sure every living soul is liberated from poverty (to kill destroy the DNA of poverty). now a classical example, can you imagine the extent of looting those poor children who hawks in streets or who attends schools with leaking roofs sitting on bare floor, will carry out if given opportunity to be leaders in future? they will loot the country passionately with a vengeance and finally sell the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

Oh, please! You think you are making sense whereas you are making fool of yourself. How in the whole wide world are those images you posted are Townnships is still something I cannot understand. You must be living in fantasy land to think those airports are from the squalor where USA citizens come as tourists to see the animals in the game reserve so that you can have money to feed. That proves my point that you are always lying about your condition in dirty Soweto and make it look as though it is a developed place where foreigners come for visit. Give me a break, dude! I am not going to pay attention to that.

If I were you I would tell the truth so that the bucket poo system will be fixed for your own good. I would want you to know those Nigerian airports are better than anything found in the makeshifts around your country.Boring SA indeed!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

What are you on about?. You overdosed on your sanity medication.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by charlie1a5: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
akpanikpe:
No be make flight take off and land safely? Wat else? Abeg dat one na for Der pocket.
If to say na we get best u no for happy?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Parolee:

I am talking about the poor development of Townships you tend to present as advanced with best airports in South Africa. And, that is laughable! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:
I am talking about the poor development of Townships you tend to present as advanced with best airports in South Africa. And, that is laughable! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed cry

You are "laughable".
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

does this guy knw that most townships are more developed than lagos, an the best mall in africa is found in the so called township *maponya mall* yes ther is few part wich is slums but mostly is foreigners ther. I admire the development happening there. But am only worried about crime/hijackings there as a non african your always targeted . Personaly i dnt feel safe in townships, but i hv been to lagos so i can say our townships are more developed than most part of lagos
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

west Africa with its civilized young mind....
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

does this guy knw that most townships are more developed than lagos, an the best mall in africa is found in the so called township *maponya mall* yes ther is few part wich is slums but mostly is foreigners ther. I admire the development happening there. But am only worried about crime/hijackings there as a non african your always targeted . Personaly i dnt feel safe in townships, but i hv been to lagos so i can say our townships are more developed than most part of lagos
Are you a white South African?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Parolee:

You are "laughable".
Excuse me?!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

Smh... Did you write that trash just to reply my post? Jeez! You are too primitive for me indeed!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Parolee:

Bwahaha... It is funny how drug user like you is saying otherwise. Hillbrow is there for your people to get high on narco! grin angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

Are you a white South African?
am a south african thats all that matters* rainbow nation
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

am a south african thats all that matters* rainbow nation
I know you are a South African but I want to know the color of your skin. You know very well 'rainbow' has different colors.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

I know you are a South African but I want to now the color of your skin. You know very well 'rainbow' has different colors.

yes i am a born-free wit suid-afrikaaner
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

oh u are a crackasurd? grin

How is life in hell on earth? grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

Oh,please! I am okay with that but I want to know about your skin color. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
When things like this are going on.

U simply tag adamskutty grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
adamskutty:
oh u are a crackasurd? grin

How is life in hell on earth? grin

u indeed son of a nigerian, am disapointed in your reasoning but any way u jus unfortunate in your thnkn am sure u are a normal person w. U srsly need to see a shrink one or two sessions might help..*good bless nigeria an its ppl. If you thnk insulting your fellow africans will make u superior then u need to srs help . But after goin through your posts i can say u hv never been out of nigeria or interact wit other nationals/races. You are so narrow minded

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:
Oh,please! I am okay with that but I want to know about your skin color. Is that to much to ask for?

wit suid-afrikaaner =white south african..but i dnt lik to be called white/afrikaaner i lik it jus being a south african
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

wit suid-afrikaaner =white south african..but i dnt lik to be called white/afrikaaner i lik it jus being a south african
Okay. You sound well cultured compare to the ghetto gangsters from Townships I often discuss with here. Always be careful of Zulus and Xhosas criminals. Is that okay?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

Okay. You sound well cultured compare to the ghetto gangsters from Townships I often discuss with here. Always be careful of Zulus and Xhosas criminals. Is that okay?

nah is nt okay, those people there my fellow country-man it doesnt matter of the backround yes crime in townships is outrageous but jus because south africa is in africa media will blow it out forgeting that statestically america is even worse. Is jus lik with townships international media will never say the best mall in africa is in township or fnb stadiums they will never show u the developing part but they will show u fraction of shaks and backets toilet as if every1 in township is disadvantage an they will go on how white and blacks liv in difrent worlds in south africa thats jus 20% of the real story/propagada. If you as an african dnt like other black man who will like u..africa wake up ur on your own so unite an hv compatative envy not hatred
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
KLEINBASS:

nah is nt okay, those people there my fellow country-man it doesnt matter of the backround yes crime in townships is outrageous but jus because south africa is in africa media will blow it out forgeting that statestically america is even worse. Is jus lik with townships international media will never say the best mall in africa is in township or fnb stadiums they will never show u the developing part but they will show u fraction of shaks and backets toilet as if every1 in township is disadvantage an they will go on how white and blacks liv in difrent worlds in south africa thats jus 20% of the real story/propagada. If you as an african dnt like other black man who will like u..africa wake up ur on your own so unite an hv compatative envy not hatred
That is okay by me! Is there anything wrong in telling you to be careful of black criminals in your country? I am sorry if I said something that offended you. You seem to be cool-headed though. How do you go about your daily routines with all the crimes in SA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

That is okay by me! Is there anything wrong in telling you to be careful of black criminals in your country? I am sorry if I said something that offended you. You seem to be cool-headed though. How do you go about your daily routines with all the crimes in SA?

crime is in all races blacks being majority will dominate but coloureds are the most ruthless ones those people dnt bluff. I leave in pretoria i go around freely , pretoria is safe u jus hv to avoid place called sunnyside @ night and ther some places wher u jus hv to lock your car an also dnt give attention to strangers , south africa is nt a frndly country so u must only mind your own business. I heard my frnd telling me that taxi ranks is the safest place to be around because people will dcipline u with mob justice if yo try to rob there..
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by KLEINBASS: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

would also be glad if u could share a day to day nigerian life especialy wit reports that boko-haram is taking over some towns, from a nigerian's perspective is the situation as bad as is being projected to us by media?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
all4naija:

How do you go about your daily routines with bombs going off everywhere?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
KLEINBASS:
help . But after goin through your posts i can ationals/races. You are so narrow minded
i am indeed a very proud nigerian u afrikaaner.

U probably think i start the insults, no i hit back when attacked grin . Self defence is the best form of attack,huh! grin

And u have no right whatsoever to view my previous posts without my permission, it seems u guys lack morals in southy grin grin

Haha! See u talking like a saint, u sound like a hypocrite to me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / The Latina Lady Guarded By Nigerian Police Officers In Lagos(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.