Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation (42438 Views)

Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls i got a text on sunday inviting me for an interview tomorrow at boss group of companies, ikeja.
i have surf the net trying to look up their profile but found nothing about them except their address.
Did any1 receive same invite or has been there before? Pls help a bro. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by DWJOBScom(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2014
prinxadeniyi:
Pls i got a text on sunday inviting me for an interview tomorrow at boss group of companies, ikeja.
i have surf the net trying to look up their profile but found nothing about them except their address.
Did any1 receive same invite or has been there before? Pls help a bro. Thanks

Ignore them
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by busorlah: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
i also got the same text but have not gone for the interview its scheduled for tomorrow. Also surfing the net for something about them but there is none.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by nonnystar(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
I know them very well, they are GNLD people, so don't bother urself wasting money and time, cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by sheyoo1(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Scam of life
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by nodoubt1: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Boss Group are like all the other GNLD people, they play you videos, entice you with talk of capacity building and then they all ask that you pay to register and be part of their organisation in which you would work for free for a few month first while learning the ropes. Bloody wankers
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
tnx NLs, i also got d msg
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by onyekanonso(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Got an invite from them on the 9th "after careful consideration of my application"( I didn't apply). On the 13th I was invited "based on a referral" and I av gotten tons of invite from this same company before now. Reeks of fraud.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Joemint(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
I got the same invite bt i neva applied wit dem
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by TheShootist(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
My own text just came in. 2015. I was wondering whats up since i didnt apply. Thank God for internet. Google brought me here. If more nigerians realise the power of ict, they'd be less prone to scams. Boss group ko, slaves group ni.

5 Likes

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by ysquare(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks guys, these people can make one to spend a fortune
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by bamidee2011: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
The boss group is for real nd they re genuine.
check out their website gb-ng.com u really v to change ur thinking

1 Like

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2015
The BOSS i know are GNLD peeps unless its BOSS JGJ which has almost gone extinct.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by djl(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thank God for enlightenment and the internet. I jus got a text msg from the same Boss group asking me to come for an interview tomorrow at Ikeja, though I did not submit my resume anywhere. Na to rest my mind and still dey enjoy my post Nysc days in Gusau until I decide to enter lasgidi.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Estorico: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh so they aren't Boss Resources anymore? Its now Boss group of companies? Lol. Boss group of companies ko Actor group of companies ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
We have reviewed your resume and hereby invite for a work briefing with BG-NG, 16 Akinremi Street, New Garage, Ikeja on 7/4/15 by 10am. HR 09091988221

another SCAM Text from BOSS GROUP

2 Likes

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by tman14(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
And they are still on it. I just wonder whether people still fall for this trap when internet exists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Muyoyooo: 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
They call it boss group of company. They are GNLD scammers. They send you a message claiming you are invited for an interview you never applied for and at the end of the day they brain wash you making you pay the sum of #11,500 for a starter kit and ID card u never get and after that they ask you to take step by buying GNLD (tre-en-en) worth #63,000. Now that's not all, they tell you that you can make money by getting presentations in various places and in that process they call out their members to give some false testimonies that they made over over #250,000,#50,000,#150,000 and some other cumbersome amount of money making it look so enticing and even ask you to quit your current job or throw your credentials away. Now here's a proof that they are scammers,thief's,unfortunate,greedy and above all the best liars in d world. They train you to be a nutritionist and then make you act like a doctor you're not, they ask you to go out with a quantum analyser machine deceiving people they have different types of disease in order to make them get scared and buy their GNLD (tre-en-en) product. Even when d magical machine says u have maleria,dysentery,stomach ache etc they tell you tre-en-en supplement is what you need. The worst of all even when they meet those with serious diseases like high blood pressure,diabetes and even HIV they tell u tre-en-en is the cure. They would train a carpenter,mechanics,teacher and even one with only a primary school certificate to act like a nutritionist or doctors. Tell me! Do they have any licence for this at all. I think there should be a body or an organisation to stop these people from their fake drug prescription and deceit. They tell you that you will make millions in a horrible looking and very stuffy and dirty office. Beware of them they will ruins your life and career.

12 Likes

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by shadow07(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2015
I also got d Invitation pls house any nairaland member around ikeja should kindly go to dat address and feed us back thanks
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by COMRADEmj: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2015
onyekanonso:
Got an invite from them on the 9th "after careful consideration of my application"( I didn't apply). On the 13th I was invited "based on a referral" and I av gotten tons of invite from this same company before now. Reeks of fraud.

Thank God I first search for Boss whatever before taking any regretful step.... Thanks for this valuable information.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by ONETBOY: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one guys. God bless u all.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by kafila: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tnks guys.I got a txt from Boss coy today (thought I never apply) for an interview 2mao by 8am. I was worried how am going to b in lagos considering the short notice.I decided looked up de internet for their profile and I got u guys comment. Tnks nairaland. Thumbs up.. U guys jst cure my worries...I Can now sit back and enjoy my break in villa
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by sallysalsa09: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Same here got an invite for tomorrow as I dey stay lag small the address didn't go well with me.called the number and asked what the job role was she said business development and logistics .business development ke I would never apply for that job role.but I applied for a logistics company so I googled them and I saw this.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by Soteriahascome: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Based on a referral,BG Nig invites you for a chat/work briefing on Mon 10/8/15 by 10am at 16,Akinremi street,Anifowose,Ikeja
HR: Mr Divine (08147435779)

This page is helpful...

1 Like

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by jilfa: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chai there is God Oooo thank God for ict if not I will be preparing for the scammers. Thanks to the Naija pals
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by snj: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Just got dsame msg 4rm BGL to come tomorrow(fri. 28/08/15) for an interview on the job i didn't apply for. I'M sure dey got phone nos 4rm network providers or by mere guessing. Dia ris Goduooo.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by taryorh010: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
snj:
Just got dsame msg 4rm BGL to come tomorrow(fri. 28/08/15) for an interview on the job i didn't apply for. I'M sure dey got phone nos 4rm network providers or by mere guessing. Dia ris Goduooo.
Same here too
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by fx4real: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2015
taryorh010:

Same here too

Based on a referral,BG Nig invites you for a chat/work briefing on Mon 7/9/15 by 10am at 16,Akinremi street,Anifowose,Ikeja
HR: Mr Kolawole (0703048526)
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by acaolly1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
bamidee2011:
The boss group is for real nd they re genuine.
check out their website gb-ng.com u really v to change ur thinking

That chinese website how were u able to read the things on the website? are you part of the SCAMMERS?

2 Likes

Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Muyoyooo:
They call it boss group of company. They are GNLD scammers. They send you a message claiming you are invited for an interview you never applied for and at the end of the day they brain wash you making you pay the sum of #11,500 for a starter kit and ID card u never get and after that they ask you to take step by buying GNLD (tre-en-en) worth #63,000. Now that's not all, they tell you that you can make money by getting presentations in various places and in that process they call out their members to give some false testimonies that they made over over #250,000,#50,000,#150,000 and some other cumbersome amount of money making it look so enticing and even ask you to quit your current job or throw your credentials away. Now here's a proof that they are scammers,thief's,unfortunate,greedy and above all the best liars in d world. They train you to be a nutritionist and then make you act like a doctor you're not, they ask you to go out with a quantum analyser machine deceiving people they have different types of disease in order to make them get scared and buy their GNLD (tre-en-en) product. Even when d magical machine says u have maleria,dysentery,stomach ache etc they tell you tre-en-en supplement is what you need. The worst of all even when they meet those with serious diseases like high blood pressure,diabetes and even HIV they tell u tre-en-en is the cure. They would train a carpenter,mechanics,teacher and even one with only a primary school certificate to act like a nutritionist or doctors. Tell me! Do they have any licence for this at all. I think there should be a body or an organisation to stop these people from their fake drug prescription and deceit. They tell you that you will make millions in a horrible looking and very stuffy and dirty office. Beware of them they will ruins your life and career.

This guy is 100% correct.. First and foremost i wanted to ask how they even get peoples numbers sef. They hide under various company names. Where theh even do their presentation sef na like 2 bed room flat and yet they claim to be travelling abroad and making serious money. I felt insulted that day.. I just waste my suit dat day.
Re: Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation by imoriafe: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Na thunder go fire all of them n their real father.... Mtschewwwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.