Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (16652 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by jaydee87(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2014
dunkem21:
The way the cookie crumbles. Shebi, they have been shouting that there office was torched with a bid to steal their data base; now, the SS has made a huge accusation of PVC cloning, INEC data base hack and uncle Lai has not deemed it fit to explain to Nigerians and exonerate his party from this pitiable shame.
The PDP has insisted again and I wonder why the APC is keeping mute instead of shouting to the high heavens about the seizure of their components.

who owns the DSS no be PDP Abeg make una make us hear word Dont misguide ppl.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by 1wolex85: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Arysexy:

How can they go to court when all odds are against them. Evidence abounds, sss Just waiting for d time to expose the evil party apc.
and you know the bolded how?

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by dustydee: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2014
What is wrong with Nairaland this morning? Even the DSS has not confirmed that voters cards were being cloned in that facility but that they suspect that that was the case. It's been almost a week now and if the SSS have been able to confirm this, Nigerians would have known by now. It shouldn't take a day to findout if cards were being cloned or not except they are ashamed to accept that they made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Firefire(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=20pt]NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES AND SEE THE EVIL IN APC[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by ransomed: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2014
It is only a thief that can identify the footprint of another thief on the mountain. Some people are afraid of being outsmarted in the game they created. Make them sweat the more. I am enjoying this game of ideas and technology but please, no killing. Thanks.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by watchindelta(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2014
two uselessssss... parties with no versions n respect for their ppl. fela kute I missssss u. Nigeria gettin money
foreign money from oversea
announcement start to happen
newspaper carry dem paper
radio dey shout for studio
Obasanjo turn vocalist
Yaraduwa road manager
every government statement
seven billion Naira missing
missing from oversea
foreign currency scandal
dey start to arrest everybodyo
e no finish, e no finish, e no finish
doctors, lawyers, auxilliars
Ingeniors, photographers
all of dem kirikiri
10 to 15 years of jail
after one year inside jail
civilian government take over
Dem releasy all of dem
Dem say dem be innocentio
Two point eight billion Naira
Oil money is still missing
Dey set up inquiry
Dey say money no lost eo
Dey dabaru everybody
supervisor Obasanjo
Dey say make him no talk o
Money no lost dem shout again
Inquiry come closeoo
election story inko
Obasanjo plan am very well
him take all politicians
who rule Nigeria before
the same old politicians
who spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of dem
All of dem dey there now
the young Africans dey get two ears for head
dem get two eye too
Dem dey see the thing wey dey happen
Dem dey hear am too
Few people dey fat with biggy money
and the rest dey hungry
me Fela, I challengie Obasanjo
na way he the all the time
make him carry me go any court
I go open book for am
Now whyo government e we dey do
eh bamihoo
na weak e government e dey oo
eh barri bao
now barri bao
now paddi paddi government we dey
eba me o
CHORUS: yeah
plenty money
plenty money
paddi paddi, arrangeni
yeah whyo, whyo, economics, yeah
I am together, gimme the answer
CHORUS: Army arrangement
paddi paddi ad am together
Economic ad them together
Division or multiplication
Mathematicians, put am together

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by adedayourt(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Des 2 parties na rubbish..

No diff btw d 2, jus seeking power to swell der pocket
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by lyvin: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Do u need an elaborate office with many computers to hack inec site and datebase ? Hacker and crackers in the house pls educate us. Dumb leaders, dumb followers. Shioo
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Franchise21(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2014
tochman:
It pains me that nairaland is being infiltrated by kid adults. Why can't nairalanders just make a point without insulting themselves. Its a show of lack of civilization. Is this the way we attract more members to nairaland? Sometimes i wonder how many literate we have here
Seconded
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by eleko1: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Lobatan!it is purely handiwork of Obanikoro and his PDP cohorts who(desperately) want to'capture' Lagos by all means.Iranu lasan
wakacome:
So a whole DSS cannot provide evidence/proof to nigerians?and we call them state security service??I weep for this country...whenever I see marilyn ogar what I see is a DISHONEST woman,A LIAR, HYPOCRITE and a pdp loyalist...

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by eleko1: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Abeg,leave d slowpoke,U dnt need to correct him,they behave typically like a goat cheesy ; grin grin cheesy grin grin
wakacome:
in wole soyinka's voice "common sense is not always common"HE-GOAT get sense pass you....
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Abiolainfo: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2014
gurusmac4:
What is the meaning of PDP and APC because here
in France
PDP means People Deceiving People 1999
APC means Another Problem coming 2011

we have a different view to it here in spain tongue
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Emmy2019: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2014
THE RICH ALWAYS DECEIVING THE POOR FROM AGES, WHY CAN,T NIGERIANS SHUN THESE THIEVES N INSIST ON OUR BASIC NEEDS. THE SO CALLED POLITICIANS THAT ABUSES EACH OTHE DURING THE DAY STAYS TOGETHER AT NIGHT N LAUGH AT THE SO CALLED MASSES.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by libertyfather(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Only two can play the game...APC & PDP
for all I care this allegation is false, why can't APC data center be sealed while they commence investigation? Must the DSS burgled their office and go with their system, definitely anything can be added or removed from their system outside APC data premises, let put this to ourself as a common man, you want to arrest me for dealing with hard drug or weapon, is it when you go with my cloths or bags be fore you tell me you found whatever inside of it? How am I sure you did not do that in your office....though the president maybe willing but he is surrounded with non tactical individuals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Emmy2019: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
THE RICH ALWAYS DECEIVING THE POOR FROM AGES, WHY CAN,T NIGERIANS SHUN THESE THIEVES N INSIST ON OUR BASIC NEEDS. THE SO CALLED POLITICIANS THAT ABUSES EACH OTHER DURING THE DAY STAYS TOGETHER AT NIGHT N LAUGH AT THE SO CALLED MASSES.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by alabi826(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
wakacome:
in wole soyinka's voice "common sense is not always common"HE-GOAT get sense pass you....
At least everyone has a right to a view. stop using this platform for impolite words. * since the time of their father(awolowo) they have always been the opposition and they seek for power despirately....

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by thegoodone2(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
wakacome:
So a whole DSS cannot provide evidence/proof to nigerians?and we call them state security service??I weep for this country...whenever I see marilyn ogar what I see is a DISHONEST woman,A LIAR, HYPOCRITE and a pdp loyalist...
so u want them to show or give u evidence now. u must b a joker. wait till they reach court.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2014
dunkem21:
The way the cookie crumbles. Shebi, they have been shouting that there office was torched with a bid to steal their data base; now, the SS has made a huge accusation of PVC cloning, INEC data base hack and uncle Lai has not deemed it fit to explain to Nigerians and exonerate his party from this pitiable shame.
The PDP has insisted again and I wonder why the APC is keeping mute instead of shouting to the high heavens about the seizure of their components.

Even a primary school pupil will not fall for this story for the gods. Let them show us concrete evidence.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2014
ALL FABRICATED LIES FROM A jon-aTAN CLUESS HOUSEMAID MAR**YN OG*R TO ENSURE HER MASTER CONTINUES TO GIVE HER DAILY BREAD.

........THIS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE OUR STAND ON REMOVING jon-aTAN IN 2015!
.......THIS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE OUR RESOLVE TO VOTE THE ABLE GEN.BUHARI COME FEB!!
.......THIS WILL ONLY SOLIDIFY SPECULATIONS THAT THIS MAN AND HIS GOVT IS A FAILURE

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Iceking1(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Apshit
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Asokobieke: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
'Nigerians have made huge sacrifices for the democracy we enjoy today and we cannot afford to surrender it on the altar of blind ambition and narrow interest of the APC.'

Hmmmmmmmmm Did u say we are enjoying dis democracy? Diaris god o! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by aisammy4: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
As Nigerians, its left to us to defend the peace in our country. "Politricians" are using our security agents to fight opposition. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. What I believe is...DSS should have been in the position to make such an information known to the public before any other comment. You have the right to prove me wrong, "I've ready anywhere that the DSS released this information before now"

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by xxgig(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2014
People who are on SURE- P N10,000 allawee were mandated to submit atleast 25 names of newly registered voters with full details such as VIN, Polling Unit, Unit name, ward and the rest. This SURE-P beneficiaries are PDP members, let them tell us what this is mearnt for. What ever is going on, all political parties are involved in this scam. I know some people who have atleast two voters card and they belong to the ruling party at federal level.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Evathyst(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Goddex:

Olisa is not Liar Muhammed that talks carelessly. Sorry, APC were caught in the act
Any proof of PVC cloning Sir? A legal maxim says 'semper necesitas probandi incumbit et qui agit' meaning; The burden of proof lies with the one who makes allegations. Honestly, Nigeria is looking more & more like a joke in the hands of JONATHAN. How can d DSS make such weighty allegation without providing a single proof, yet we still take dem serious. Na wa o! Ds country gan self....

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Evathyst(f): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
[size=20pt]NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES AND SEE THE EVIL IN APC[/size]
Sori Sir, does ur life depend on being a meal time joker? If No, den get a life somewhere else nd quit being a marauder. Haba?

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by swagwu(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
clone or no clone GEJ till buhari dies!

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by luvmijeje(f): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
wakacome:

God bless you.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Lurcky(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
This story came frm d DSS, so it should be treated with caution. I'm sure investigations are still going on becos if na true eh. APC go know say boiz are not smiling. angry angry

But let's wait for investigation results.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Orunto: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Very good. You got the witches. This is one of the evil they were planning to make all those inciting vituperations.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OLADD: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
warrior01:
APC or whatever evil name they are known as remains the worst thing to have happened in Nigeria's political landscape. They dont mean well for anybody; just the lust for power by all means.
warrior01:
APC or whatever evil name they are known as remains the worst thing to have happened in Nigeria's political landscape. They dont mean well for anybody; just the lust for power by all means.
warrior01:

I am not too surprised. In 2011, the then ACN were seen distributing customised recharge cards inscribed with picture of FASHOLA to students of an higher institution at 9pm less than 11 hrs before the gov election. This same Fashola and Tinubu are the ones accusing PDP of electoral foulplay! Only fools are fooled by the supporters of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by manutdadex(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
neenar:
Pathetic thing. You somehow cut out the part where INEC said the voters were old and outdated. How low can saTANs possibly go?

@topic: So, a whole security outfit couldn't produce evidence?
if if they are expired and old..dat also means dey av been used in previous elections, and u cant expect dem to show u dis and oda evidences, there is always a process for these things, all these cant happen in 3 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Looted £400bn In Europe, Asia — UK Group / Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria Safer Today Than It Was In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.