Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help (6545 Views)

Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back / Commercial Banks Offering Collateral Free Loan With 4 Years Repayment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Any
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
I need help to get a loan not all dis pple who r after selling their books or this illminati shit.if u knw a good source pls help me out
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Any
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by babaagbe: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
hook me up on whatsapp wt 08037415963 to reveal a secrete to u, wia u can get a FREE LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL . Not a scam , plz.
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
macanu:
Ok
stil on this matter? Its well
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls leave me and thread alone abeg sir
tonjeola:
stil on this matter? Its well
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
remember that, my post here, bring your thread to front page, at least is an assistant too
macanu:
Pls leave me and thread alone abeg sir
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ji
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
cool
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by afeez20(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
hello
there is a thread on nairaland that discuss how to get loan interest free or with little interest
i suggest you find the thread.
however to mention a few
1.go to an islamic bank hint,they don't discriminate and its interest free
their website: www.jaizbankplc.com or add em on fb and chat them up to ask questions
2.join e-thrift of FCMB this automatically qualify you for a loan @single digit interest
3.visit stanbic ibtc to discuss with them
hope this help your loan matters.
lets know how it goes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
More info
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by SHOT(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
jointy:

for 2 million naira, what commission are you willing to pay monthly?. what will you present as colateral?. I don't live in ph but my brother lives there. he can negotiate with you on my behalf

Pls how do i contact u?
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Contact me on 08025781637 if u hv d loan
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by queenprecy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
macanu:
my dear d Lord wl see you through. I need the loan as well or Investor for setting up a sch
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2016
jacksonwill123:

we are venture capitalist just contact me jacksoninfornet@gmail.com but our interest is 25% per month . you just need to fill the form and show little property with your bank statement then you will have the loan within 48hrs. no need for guarantor.
will will track and monitor you in our own way in case you try to run out of the country.

25% per month or per annum?
If it's per Month, then you are a THIEF.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by bizgenius1: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
macanu:

Hi bro were u able to get the loan
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2016
No,U want to get me
bizgenius1:

Hi bro were u able to get the loan
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by bizgenius1: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2016
macanu:
No,U want to get me

i wish i could, but am also looking for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Produce Hand Sanitizer / OPEC Pegs Nigeria’s Oil Output At 1.8 Million Bpd / Sterling Bank To Host Non-interest Banking Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.