Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help (6514 Views)

Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back / Commercial Banks Offering Collateral Free Loan With 4 Years Repayment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
I base in port hacourt and am looking for any cooperate body,trusted individuals, or organizations to grant me a loan 1.5m to 5million naira to pay back in 2yrs.i am an entrepreneur who want to invest in businesses i hv put in place. Pls whatsapp me on 08137844500 or 08025781637 or call me on d numbers. Lets discuss on the terms and conditions.thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Dexpro: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you got a SOLID car worth that said amount.......To serve as collateral......then it is settled.....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Dexpro:
If you got a SOLID car worth that said amount.......To serve as collateral......then it is settled.....
Wht property
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Dexpro: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
All that is needed from you is a SOLID car worth the said amount.....
macanu:

Wht property
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok wht if I get a property
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Any
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
It wait 4 response
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Kirinwa: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
5 million?
Okay just pm me let me send you my lawyer's details.
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kirinwa:
5 million?
Okay just pm me let me send you my lawyer's details.
contact pls
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
I need it urgently.assist
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
macanu:
I base in port hacourt and am looking for any cooperate body,trusted individuals, or organizations to grant me a loan of 5million naira to pay back in 2yrs.i am an entrepreneur who want to invest in businesses i hv put in place. Pls whatsapp me on 08137844500 or 07019121676 or call me on d numbers. Lets discuss on the terms and condition
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=macanu post=28317312]I base in port hacourt and am looking for any cooperate body,trusted individuals, or organizations to grant me a loan of 5million naira to pay back in 2yrs.i am an entrepreneur who want to invest in businesses i hv put in place. Pls whatsapp me on 08137844500 or 07019121676 or call me on d numbers. Lets discuss on the terms and condition
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by ekolander(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
I do not have lone to give you but I assure you I can show you how or point to you how to go about this.
Just get in touch with me.
Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
ekolander:
I do not have lone to give you but I assure you I can show you how or point to you how to go about this.
Just get in touch with me.
Thanks
no contct?
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls drop ur contact if u want to help.thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
macanu:
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by jacksonwill123: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=macanu post=28426372][/quote]
we are venture capitalist just contact me jacksoninfornet@gmail.com but our interest is 25% per month . you just need to fill the form and show little property with your bank statement then you will have the loan within 48hrs. no need for guarantor.
will will track and monitor you in our own way in case you try to run out of the country.
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
jacksonwill123:

we are venture capitalist just contact me jacksoninfornet@gmail.com but our interest is 25% per month . you just need to fill the form and show little property with your bank statement then you will have the loan within 48hrs. no need for guarantor.
will will track and monitor you in our own way in case you try to run out of the country.
y will I run,am a lazy pal.r u in port harcourt so we see in person
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2014
macanu:
I base in port hacourt and am looking for any cooperate body,trusted individuals, or organizations to grant me a loan of 5million naira to pay back in 2yrs.i am an entrepreneur who want to invest in businesses i hv put in place. Pls whatsapp me on 08137844500 or 07019121676 or call me on d numbers. Lets discuss on the terms and condition
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=macanu post=28434594][/quote]just drop ur contact and office address,am in ph
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
(y)
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
macanu:
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Angelstartups(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hello.

Have you started turning in profits from your existing business? How is the cashflow like? It's not advisable to start any business with debt. Have you looked at starting small and then growing from there? Is there a smaller version of the business you could consider?

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng to connect with risk-taking investors for your business.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Kirinwa: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
macanu:
contact pls

Kirinwa@hotmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Business it self is a risk,manage d risk. Any 1 for help
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by Kirinwa: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2014
macanu:
Business it self is a risk,manage d risk. Any 1 for help

I didn't get your mail. Send me your concise business plan.
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls am till scouting to see help on the loan,pls if u r in ph,help me out. Anytin from 2m to 5m,i will be with interest.
Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anyhelp
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
macanu:
Anyhelp
Are you still looking for?
Take a second thought bro and embrace the opportunity I shared with you!
Peace!
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
tonjeola:

Are you still looking for?
Take a second thought bro and embrace the opportunity I shared with you!
Peace!
abeg I need physical loan not all dis bring dat1 b4 u get loan
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
macanu:
abeg I need physical loan not all dis bring dat1 b4 u get loan
Ok. I attached my earnings for 26th & 27th Nov

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Am not looking for change,am looking 4 loan not change.no b by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The £8.7billion Estate Deinde Fernandez Left Behind / Elumelu Wins Africa Investor ‘person Of The Year’ Award In New York / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.