Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742221 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by garrix8: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by boygeorge97: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
I have been thinking since the announcement of the results of the presidential election polls held last Saturday,what prolonged this recruitment process like this?.......who do we blame if the incoming government cancels the whole thing?something that started 2012...2013 passed nothing was done.......2014 passed and nothing was done only to be invited for aptitude test that should have been done earlier........even if they rush the whole thing and induct us before may 29,the incoming government might still see it as a ploy to overburden them and can retrench people......I don't just understand this country at all,what we started with much devotion and suffering is now going to end like a child's play.....let's just pray that God puts his hands into this issue and place us well according to his wish.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Don't be cynical. The Gubernatorial elections are still to hold on the 11th. After that, you can cry blue murder if nothing happens. I am of the opinion that neither this present government nor the incoming one can scuttle the recruitment process for the very reason that it doesn't concern them as such. For the former, they can wrap it up before 29th of May and for the latter, it's all about appending the right signature on the supposed dots when presented to whomever it will be. At the least, he/she will include a few names to the list and sign it off. So no cause for alarm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kuka700: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Glory be to God for a peaceful election and praise be to Him for giving us a leader who we are very hopeful would move our country to greater heights.

I will like to ask my fellow nairalander nnpc applicants. as we all know, quite a lot of us are already employed. we all have different motives for applying to nnpc: job security, better working environment, enhanced renumeration etc. this post borders on those of us who are applying to nnpc for better salary and allowance.

Of recent, I have heard several times that with buhari as president, the disparity in salaries and allowances of different government ministries, agencies and parastatals would be removed except for very few organizations whose work have some level of hazard.

what is the possibility of this happening? and has anyone ever heard from reliable source this talk?

it is good for us to know in order to know where we put our hope; whether to look forward to nnpc or remain where we are.

fellows what do you think about this?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
^^^

His major concern is to curtail corruption and not to review remunerations. I don't think NNPC pay that much(to begin with) that it would cause him to be unsettled. The major issue has always been corruption in virtually all sectors of our economy. In GMBs government, stealing will be regarded as corruption.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought we were waiting for nnpc/pcl... I mean...what has the wait got to do with the election or change of government.
Please lets not be too much in a haste...left to me, I would prefer it holds after the handover...corruption free era...smell me...winks...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tbanger(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
The kind of hope you people have in this Buhari I dey fear o. Manage your expections, Buhari isn't the Messiah. He's not JESUS.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Coldplay007(f): 2:05am On Apr 04, 2015
tbanger:
The kind of hope you people have in this Buhari I dey fear o. Manage your expections, Buhari isn't the Messiah. He's not JESUS.

APC has always said they will break NNPC to smaller conglomerates.. NNPC will not exist in a few months...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2236381/panic-nnpc-other-oil-agencies

Apparently, this recruitment isn't coming to an end anytime soon.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please my fellow landers. I want to use this podium to express my dire need of a job. Am relatively new here. I really need a good job. You guys should help me in fact with any job. I will manage any kind of job. Even a blo job
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Caucasian:
Please my fellow landers. I want to use this podium to express my dire need of a job. Am relatively new here. I really need a good job. You guys should help me in fact with any job. I will manage any kind of job. Even a blo job
Jesus holy Christ! U outa ur mind? Pls respect us...take dis trash outa here lest U be damned...respect urself as well
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Caucasian:

U are the most foolish guy I have ever seen in NL, I pity the who gave birth to u

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by enessy1(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2015
'llet's hope the process will continue as planned whether change of government or not.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by allendk: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Caucasian:
I cant believe this,are you really in need of a job or you are giving a shot at being funny. well, i will admit you almost got me fooled that you were among the employable Nigerians with your initial please for help,but for your last phrase. My suggestion is since you have your mind on your kind of job already,you should seek a forum where you can meet like minded perverts like you,while this forum is for job seekers,we do not welcome discussions that are outside the nnpc.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
babacha:

U are the most foolish guy I have ever seen in NL, I pity the who gave birth to u

Chill pill bro... He was only trying to be funny ...

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by NPComplete: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
scarletdp:

People really need to lighten up on this thread. It seems we have lost all our sense of humour.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by NPComplete: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
allendk:

I cant believe this,are you really in need of a job or you are giving a shot at being funny. well, i will admit you almost got me fooled that you were among the employable Nigerians with your initial please for help,but for your last phrase. My suggestion is since you have your mind on your kind of job already,you should seek a forum where you can meet like minded perverts like you,while this forum is for job seekers,we do not welcome discussions that are outside the nnpc.

I hope u realise that guy probably wanted to elicit this sort of reaction from u guys. I can bet he is having a fit of hysteria just reading what u wrote.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by DouglasHoc(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
I saw this on another thread. Happy Easter guys

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Topiipii(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
It seems we have the most serious thread on nairaland right here. For those who have forgotten how to laugh, please contact your dentist for N-2-O.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
allendk:

Exactly my point....dis is nnpc recruitment forum...we re open to jokes also...just not that type...in asmuch Naira land doesn't reveal so much about our identity,we should always strive to be at our best...cos what we say or write speaks volumes about us.
Some people here find it amusing...fine and I respct that...but they should also acknowledge that some people esp myself find such irritating and downright disgusting...that doesn't make me a sadist or mean in any way...just saying we should behave mature and exhibit some level of self discipline...

A word is enough even for a lunatic...please let us be guided...feel me?...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Topiipii:
It seems we have the most serious thread on nairaland right here. For those who have forgotten how to laugh, please contact your dentist for N-2-O.

ok
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
DouglasHoc:
I saw this on another thread. Happy Easter guys

Yeah but that thread is for ETs...anyways lets keep faith
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
SomBaby:

Yeah but that thread is for ETs...anyways lets keep faith

Bros u wanna read through the lines of what he screen printed "RECRUITMENT EXERCISE" will continue of which we've the EH, GT and OT. Gapish
It's well
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
I used to assume that many Nairalanders are so young, approx. 16-21 yrs. These days I suspect some are roughly 3-11 months. cheesy
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Threemg:

Bros u wanna read through the lines of what he screen printed "RECRUITMENT EXERCISE" will continue of which we've the EH, GT and OT. Gapish
It's well

Yeah...noted and tnx...

By d way, I am not a 'bros'... I am a full fledged woman...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Switlife:
I used to assume that many Nairalanders are so young, approx. 16-21 yrs. These days I suspect some are roughly 3-11 months. cheesy

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

But why?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by whytepawn1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
with the dwindling oil price, I just hope the NNPC will be able to continue with the recruitment process ,though my mind tells me that the whole process must have been suspended indefinitely. With the imminent installation of a new government who may well scrap policies of this administration, it is left to be seen where the whole process will lead.
But on a lighter note ,i heard that the alleged $20b have been found to be in the custody of Zenith bank (I stand corrected ).
The fear of baba is the beginning of good tidings for the nation. baba " muna jira ".

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2015
scarletdp:

U always seem to be pro discussions that derail the thread under the guise of being funny. Visit the comedy section for jokes. We are open for serious business here. I'm sorry if I sounded rude.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2015
He's not part of the recruitment but he's following the thread becos of his brother. He also found out from senior management dat the recruitment is on hold. One would ask, where is his brother in all of this? A zombie? In Pluto? Confusion is the greatest weapon of a liar. I dont believe that screenshot. Global oil prices have not changed since Pcl sent the interview text. If I'm not mistaking, oil price was even worse when they invited us for the test.
I wonder why people get the kick from being negative. It's no longer about buhari cancelling the exercise, now it's about oil price. I suspect some aggrieved elements who didn't even get invited for the interview are using this period as payback time to spew negativity and dampen the hopes of others. If the recruitment is cancelled, yall would like that wont u? Please if u have no update about the exercise, donot come here to speculate negativity.

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Goodkidd:

U always seem to be pro discussions that derail the thread under the guise of being funny. Visit the comedy section for jokes. We are open for serious business here. I'm sorry if I sounded rude.

Rude? Not in anyway. "I pity the one who gave birth to you?" I felt that was a lil too harsh. You see what differs is, I knew it was a joke, a very dumb one at that n if I were to reply him, I'll give him one that would make him feel dumb too. Not outright outburst. It's your phone, your time , your words n you chose to send them to me even when I said nothing to you. Same way it's his phone, his data, his words. Ease up bro. Nothing in life is as important as we make it seem. Plus I did visit the joke section, no one made me laugh.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Goodkidd:
He's not part of the recruitment but he's following the thread becos of his brother. He also found out from senior management dat the recruitment is on hold. One would ask, where is his brother in all of this? A zombie? In Pluto? Confusion is the greatest weapon of a liar. I dont believe that screenshot. Global oil prices have not changed since Pcl sent the interview text. If I'm not mistaking, oil price was even worse when they invited us for the test.
I wonder why people get the kick from being negative. It's no longer about buhari cancelling the exercise, now it's about oil price. I suspect some aggrieved elements who didn't even get invited for the interview are using this period as payback time to spew negativity and dampen the hopes of others. If the recruitment is cancelled, yall would like that wont u? Please if u have no update about the exercise, donot come here to speculate negativity.

That was so unGoodkidd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.