Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (743636 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by denco4: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
The recruitment process will continue.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Something good will end ds recruitment ds year for as many that believe.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Its overly sad that the likes of allendk , baubacha and their directionless grasshopper-followers Could abruptly fall prey to my test purposely organized to check the EASY COMBUSTIBILITY of some 13-17yrs old persons.

Swiftlife was very excellent to say that they are merely 3months to 11months old. Babies like these don't think before blabbing and Wasting their few neuron cells on irrelevancies.

Someone who never targeted a post at you, How could you pass derisory statements on his parent ? Its only an Hypocrite that destroyeth his neighbor with words. In fact, How do u define intents? How do u also define humor ? What does doing things for a LARK mean to you?

Scarletdp was kind enough to lend you an expensive common-sense but the gravity of your folly pulled you back into the abyss of mental darkness. You are lost. Find yourself first before your certificates try and fail.

I advise u ask God for the gift of discernment so u don't remain a stooge in the game of life. Also, meet matured minds like NpcComplete, scarlet and topiipii. Let them teach you manners and wisdom in speech.

I don't post comments here because of "the insolent child with the lilliputian mind" but I only read and observe the threads Still progressing. Often times, some users ignorantly just cast aspersions at eruditor who is only enjoying himself as a self-created fictitious character whose behavioral intents are actually innocuous.

Please if you have problems of inferiority-complex, affableness and self-depreciation, I think you should consult a human resources consulting firm. Maybe they have your solutions like dragnet. But the bible says in all things, get UNDERSTANDING. Learn to understand people. Sorry.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by enessy1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
we hope it continues
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Caucasian:
Its overly sad that the likes of allendk , baubacha and their directionless grasshopper-followers Could abruptly fall prey to my test purposely organized to check the EASY COMBUSTIBILITY of some 13-17yrs old persons.

Swiftlife was very excellent to say that they are merely 3months to 11months old. Babies like these don't think before blabbing and Wasting their few neuron cells on irrelevancies.

Someone who never targeted a post at you, How could you pass derisory statements on his parent ? Its only an Hypocrite that destroyeth his neighbor with words. In fact, How do u define intents? How do u also define humor ? What does doing things for a LARK mean to you?

Scarletdp was kind enough to lend you an expensive common-sense but the gravity of your folly pulled you back into the abyss of mental darkness. You are lost. Find yourself first before your certificates try and fail.

I advise u ask God for the gift of discernment so u don't remain a stooge in the game of life.

I don't post comments here because of "the insolent child with the lilliputian mind" but I only read and observe the threads Still progressing. Often times, some users ignorantly just cast aspersions at eruditor who is only enjoying himself as a self-created fictitious character whose behavioral intents are actually innocuous.

Please if you have problems of inferiority-complex, affableness and self-depreciation, I think you should consult a human resources consulting firm. Maybe they have your solutions as dragnet. But the bible says in all things, get UNDERSTANDING. Learn to understand people. Sorry.

Am sorry but I will have to call u a fool cos u speak like one. U are just showing to to whole world that u don't a good moral up bringin, cos if u have, u will not bring immoral and sexual talk into a job forum and call it a joke, go to romance forum and crack such joke there cos we only have decent people, here
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha haha ... I didn't want to reply but I am forced to... who told you and how do u know that the people here are decent? Is it what people say and how they artificially comport themselves in formal settings that make them decent? or their actual actions in secrecy and natural situations? You talk out of REASON.

Let me also give you a degrading question as a fringe benefit reward for your tiny-mindedness. Is it only decent people that pass interview and occupy covetous job posts?

Without mincing words, i am willing to lend you a piece of my cosmopolitan mind but thats if and only if you can afford the sky-rocketing interest rate per minute in just a day. Hahaha babacha is the apple of ignorance's eye. You are already dead like Abacha, your ancestor.

You talk very lowly with erroneous spellings. What is your age Lol lol .. Please i am not replying you forthwith so you don't pull me down to your level...better yet, learn the art of conversation from your mental superiors e.g NpcComplete, Topiipii , dayjahvoo and Scarlet.... hahaha *still laughing*
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 1:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Caucasian:
Hahahahahaha haha ... I didn't wanted to reply but am forced to... who told you and how do u know that the people here are decent? is it wat people say and how they artificially comport themselves in formal settings that make them decent? or their actual actions in secrecy and natural situations? You talk out of REASON.

Let me also give you a degrading question as a fringe benefit reward for your tiny-mindedness. Is it only decent people that pass interview and occupy covetous job posts?

Without mincing words, am willing to borrow you a piece of my cosmopolitan mind but thats if and only if you can afford the sky-rocketing interest rate per minute in just a day. Hahaha babacha is the apple of ignorance's eye. you are already dead like Abacha, your ancestor.

You talk very lowly with erroneous spellings. Whats ur age Lol lol .. Please am not replying you forthwith so you don't pull me down to your level...better yet, learn the art of conversation from your mental superiors e.g NpcComplete, Topiipii and Scarlet.... hahaha *still laughing*

U are still showing how foolish u are, u are now telling us dat u are not decent, do u see the reason I pity who gave birth to u. U are claiming to be an old man but u are on a job forum talking about blo job? A fool at 40
Guy I believe in action, can both of us drop our linkedin profile address let see our level of experiences and training we have acquired after graduation cos my mind keep telling me dat u spend ur time developing urself on how to run after little girls on the street. If u trust urself,and u are good as u claim, den let's show it on linkedin,
U claim to be matured and ur post are just showin how immature u are. If u cannot show that maturity u claim on ur linkedin profile, den I will keep u silent cos silent is the best answer to a fool like u
Mind u, the finger only type what is in the heart, for u to bring sex talk into a job forum did not only show how indecent u are but ur lack of self control and for u trying to defend ur indecency at ur age, show the level of ur foolishness.
Guy we need to show u were dem dey sell sense make u go buy small sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Rizin: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls dnt post novel here. Always make dat story from your villa short n snapy. 1/2 sentc

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Caucasian:
Hahahahahaha haha ... I didn't wanted to reply but am forced to... who told you and how do u know that the people here are decent? is it wat people say and how they artificially comport themselves in formal settings that make them decent? or their actual actions in secrecy and natural situations? You talk out of REASON.

Without mincing words, am willing to borrow you a piece of my cosmopolitan mind but thats if and only if you can afford the sky-rocketing interest rate per minute in just a day. Hahaha babacha is the apple of ignorance's eye. you are already dead like Abacha, your ancestor.

You talk very lowly with erroneous spellings. Whats ur age Lol lol .. Please am not replying you forthwith so you don't pull me down to your level...better yet, learn the art of conversation from your mental superiors e.g NpcComplete, Topiipii and Scarlet.... hahaha *still laughing*

Just look at ur explaination to decent. So u called urself a graduate and u don't know what is indecent speech. So u don't know what dencency is about and u want to borrow people ur brain, which school u go and which course u study?
No deceive urself, maturity is not about age and to be intelligent is not about been a graduate or passing aptitude test.
A little advice for u " go and learn moral cos ur speech tell people who u are and what is occupying ur mind"

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Guys, please drop this. Life is too short.

I'd love to retire at 21 and swim with Dolphins in Costa Rica. wink

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
babacha:

U are still showing how foolish u are, u are now telling us dat u are not decent, do u see the reason I pity who gave birth to u. U are claiming to be an old man but u are on a job forum talking about blo job? A fool at 40
Guy I believe in action, can both of us drop our linkedin profile address let see our level of experiences and training we have acquired after graduation cos my mind keep telling me dat u spend ur time developing urself on how to run after little girls on the street. If u trust urself,and u are good as u claim, den let's show it on linkedin,
U claim to be matured and ur post are just showin how immature u are. If u cannot show that maturity u claim on ur linkedin profile, den I will keep u silent cos silent is the best answer to a fool like u
Mind u, the finger only type what is in the heart, for u to bring sex talk into a job forum did not only show how indecent u are but ur lack of self control and for u trying to defend ur indecency at ur age, show the level of ur foolishness.
Guy we need to show u were dem dey sell sense make u go buy small sense
what kind of childishness is this? "lets compare our linkedIn profiles" so you have now turned it into a dick measuring contest. "Look!! , mine is bigger dan yours"! you were making your point sensibly before and then u just derailed the whole thing. and stop bringing in people's parents into an argument

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Caucasian:

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2015
These people are seeing their period. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Barby101: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
prelinctus:

shocked shocked shocked

*Emotional Intelligence * cry
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Caucasian:
Please my fellow landers. I want to use this podium to express my dire need of a job. Am relatively new here. I really need a good job. You guys should help me in fact with any job. I will manage any kind of job. Even a blo job

Caucasian was not joking, he/she mean business. He/she join nairaland on february 8 2015, so he is actually new. Read through his/her post on "chams management trainee aptitude test, CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation" and other job thread and see dat he/she is badly in need of job and he/she is ready to do anything. He/she come to the wrong thread to tell people dat he/she need a sex job, this is not a place for sex worker or sex talk
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
babacha:

Caucasian was not joking, he/she mean business. He/she join nairaland on february 8 2015, so he is actually new. Read through his/her post on "chams management trainee aptitude test, CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation" and other job thread and see dat he/she is badly in need of job and he/she is ready to do anything. He/she come to the wrong thread to tell people dat he/she need a sex job, this is not a place for sex worker or sex talk

I'm Amazed
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
prelinctus:

shocked shocked shocked

*Sympathetic Intelligence bruv*

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by uyosolo: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na wa o,some ppl r jst too high,wetin una dey take?i tink nnpc nids to do drug test,so dat som ppl wud nt go nd blow up our refineries

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
^^^

grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
uyosolo:
Na wa o,some ppl r jst too high,wetin una dey take?i tink nnpc nids to do drug test,so dat som ppl wud nt go nd blow up our refineries

At first I think say na play, but now I'm really scared. Person fit vex fling another person from Towers sef!

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Prelinctus@ ...lmao You are wicked cheesy cheesy shocked shocked I never knew that colloquial short spelling formats and compositions like that in our SMS are prohibited here. I am a beginner here. Forgive my ignorance. I might shange grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr dayjahvoo@ You were even considerate and tolerant enough to reply that malignant fetus. Please let him remain in that dehydrated and deoxygenated embryo. He is yet to be born dead and deformed.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
babacha:

Nna ehhhh(forgive my ghetto mood)....
When I first read that post, I was like...eayaa...and logged out. I checked back online later and discovered that nobody has commented(unlike NNPC Nairalanders...so sympathetic and emmotionally intelligent...dour! Some with their Ph.D.)
I read through the post again word for word and was like OMG!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
babacha:

When I first read that post, I was like...eayaa...and logged out. I checked back online later and discovered that nobody has commented(unlike NNPC Nairalanders...so sympathetic and emmotionally intelligent...dour! Some with their Ph.D.)
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by omodave(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rizin:
Pls dnt post novel here. Always make dat story from your villa short n snapy. 1/2 sentc
grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by omodave(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oya it has Do tongue grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
SomBaby:

After reading through, some of us fainted, then woke.
people are scared of quoting. They might not wake.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Rizin: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
omodave:
Oya it has Do tongue grin
again?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
scarletdp:

that kind thing...abi ooo...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
scarletdp:

Guy say what ever you like, am not too sure of his gender that is why I used he/she in place of he or she. Go through nairaland very well, you will find out that I only talk on this trend. I am not a fresh graduate hunting for job every were, I join nairaland just for this nnpc trend and nothing more. I only pick interest on this trend for some reasons. Is a free world, u can go ahead and quote anybody and say what is in ur mind, nobody will kill u, quote me and say any thing, is part of the fun here, even if I see u face to face I won't be angry with you, we will only joke over our disagreement on the trend and life continue.
I am not angry with anyone here, I am only voicing my feeling.
I am not perfect so I can make mistake and if u attack my mistake, I have the right to react to your attack, I don't hate anybody here, I wish to meet most of the guys I have strongly disagree with here face too face let's know ourself.
One thing u must know is that no one is better than the other here, if u are good in english as a social science guy, u will not be better than the engineering guy when it come to his own field.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
I mean face to face not face too face, I was a typing error cos I know our english teachers will soon attack
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by uyosolo: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
babacha:
I mean face to face not face too face, I was a typing error cos I know our english teachers will soon attack
*I was a typing error* chai is dis wat our nigerian universities r producin grin
babacha:
*I was a typing error* chai is dis wat our nigerian universities r producin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.