Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (745621 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by saintdeby(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
LOL
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2015
if you have not pass d test, you dont need to undermind our success, i believe the process is still alive, just we are waiting the logistic arrangement @ NNPC towers

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2015
saintdeby:
from d reliable source d recruitment have been cancelled
What is your source? Contact phillips consulting for more details of the recruitment and unless there's an advert for new recruitment if not the process is much more alive! See you all at NNPC towers soon.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by KK4JC: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
A reliable source says very soon, because the organisation is shortstaffed now

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Your source is dumb ass! Tell that to your mentor.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
KK4JC:
A reliable source says very soon, because the organisation is shortstaffed now

If u are among those who were invited, then you need to start praying real hard.

The GMD was in Warri refinery last week, and he had this to say:

"I hear a lot of u are complaining that the work load is too much, and that u need more hands. But I tell you today that it isn't true that NNPC is under staffed.

The problem of NNPC is that of incompetent staffs, and not a problem of inadequate manpower. We are even thinking of downsizing because the running cost of the refineries and NNPC as s whole is no longer sustainable under this new dispensation.

He berated the fact that the staff strength of NNPC is triple that of any other oil producing country in the world. He used Qarta as an example; he said Qarta has 16 refineries, but the staff strength of dose 16 refineries is 3 times lesser than that of Nigeria with only 3 functional refineries.

So his focus for now according to him is to bring competency back to d system and not more hands. He said more hands will definitely be introduced at some point, but that is not the priority for now"
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
rekeson:

If u are among those who were invited, then you need to start praying real hard.

"I hear a lot of u are complaining that the work load is too much, and that u need more hands. But I tell you today that it isn't true that NNPC is under staffed.

The problem of NNPC is that of incompetent staffs, and not a problem of inadequate manpower. We are even thinking of downsizing because the running cost of the refineries and NNPC as s whole is no longer sustainable under this new dispensation.

He berated the fact that the staff strength of NNPC is triple that of any other oil producing country in the world. He used Qarta as an example; he said Qarta has 16 refineries, but the staff strength of dose 16 refineries is 3 times lesser than that of Nigeria with only 3 functional refineries.

So his focus for now according to him is to bring competency back to d system and not more hands. He said more hands will definitely be introduced at some point, but that is not the priority for now"
The will og God be done.
The GMD only gave 90 days ultimatum to warri refinery management to opeate effectively within this 90 days. He told them that wateva they need and wateva they need to do to make d refinery work at the installed capacity they should let him kno.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by saintdeby(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by saintdeby(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Well, one thing I have to say is, that will be wrong to compare Nigeria to Qatar in the first place. Reasons being that tech-wise, they are far apart.

Where there is improved technology, there is no need for too much staffing. Can same be said of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2015
I didn't see where NNPC GMD said NNPC is overstaff but may be the person who posted that information is an insider anyway we are praying that God in His infinite mercy should consider us http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/warri-refinery-remains-shut-as-kachikwu-issues-90-day-resumption-ultimatum/109548.html
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mena233(f): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=rekeson post=37735829]

So his focus for now according to him is to bring competency back to d system and not more hands. He said more hands will definitely be introduced at some point, but that is not the priority for now"[
/quote]

are u sure that is what the GMD said or just your personal opinion?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by BBackOurGlory: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=28pt]Common sense is not common again …. When the management that started the recruitment process were considered corrupt and incompetent … yet you’re still expecting the new management to continue with their failed and inconclusive recruitment exercise…… which serious organization in the whole world can take more than 3years to filled a vacant position in their company….[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by KK4JC: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
But Phillips consulting has not been informed that the process has been cancelled, the earlier recruitment took time too

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mavelo: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
I reali dnt knw y sum humans lyk spewin lies&propaganda jus 2satisfy dia selfish desire, pisd me off. Pls 4dos dat av hope, weneva u need any news abt nnpc news &update just go 2nnpc website: http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews.aspx
& concernin wat happend in wrpc c: http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/587/Warri-Refinery-Gets-90-days-Fast-Track-Ultimatum-from-Kachikwu-as-Refinery-Management-sets-November-Resumption-Target.aspx
KIP D LYT BURNIN!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
@Mavelo,

I don't think u want d NNPC job more than me. I have always wished to work in NNPC even b4 gaining admission into the university. If I made this up, the question is; to what end?

That said, it is regrettable that u allowed ur anxiety to blind ur reasoning even with d facts right in front of u. I had to play the audio recording of his speech over and over again immediately I read ur comment, hoping that I heard wrong.

Sadly, those were his exact words bro.

The recruitment will definitely continue, but while we wait, it is advisable to take ur mind of it and get busy becos d wait might be a long one....

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
rekeson:
@Mavelo,

I don't think u want d NNPC job more than me. I have always wished to work in NNPC even b4 gaining admission into the university. If I made this up, the question is; to what end?

That said, it is regrettable that u allowed ur anxiety to blind ur reasoning even with d facts right in front of u. I had to play the audio recording of his speech over and over again immediately I read ur comment, hoping that I heard wrong.

The recruitment will definitely continue, but while we wait, it is advisable to take ur mind of it and get busy becos d wait might be a long one....

There's no use reasoning with these lot. If you state any fact that isn't to their liking, they'll say its cos you weren't invited for the interview. like say na only dem dey go church.

I had stated this fact previously, the refineries are full of people that aren't doing anytin. it doesn't mean there wouldn't be a recruitment, its just not the priority right now.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 1:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Wish is hoping for something that is not in your hand to accomplish to come tp you. We are all wishing so please I beg you all to wish well even when you are seeing that so called reality might not be in your favour. Please continue to wish good to come. It will come. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jaz(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2015
guys, someone sent me an NNPC replacement form for me to fill and send to NNPC towers. How authentic is this ?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2015
rekeson:
@Mavelo,

If we can wait and get busy doing one thing or the other since 2012 that we applied, definately getting busy doing sometime while we wait can't be an issue..it all started 2012 and God is sustaining us.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
rekeson:

This post is ridden with so many lies it could pass for the book of Satan.

Running cost of refineries? Incompetent STAFFS (?), Downsizing? Bla bla. I could poke enough holes in this to make it a sieve. What is most irksome of all is how people who didn't receive any text from PCL have decided to make it their life mission to dissuade other hopefuls from believing that this recruitment will continue.

It is puerile if not evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eruditor:

Running cost of refineries? Incompetent STAFFS (?), Downsizing? Bla bla. I could poke enough holes in this to make it a sieve. What is most irksome of all is how people who didn't receive any text from PCL have decided to make it their life mission to dissuade other hopefuls from believing that this recruitment will continue.

@rekeson.... Exhibit A... lol

this one is a different breed of stupid. It thinks if it uses big words, its point would be better made.

Notice how it doesn't even give any factual counter argument?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2015
dayjahvoo:

@rekeson.... Exhibit A... lol

this one is a different breed of stupid. It thinks if it uses big words, its point would be better made.

Notice how it doesn't even give any factual counter argument?

If there was a list of 10, for failed attention seekers cum intellectual mosquitoes, you'd easily take 11 and a half of the spaces. You must be everything that is wrong with being 30 and ignorant.

Let me indulge you just this once and tell you something free of charge: I can write down everything you know in life on a grain of rice. That's exactly what I think about you.

I would have told you to go to hell at this point. But even hell will be too good for someone with your level of idiocy.

Hope my words were small enough for you.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2015
may d lord help us
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Eruditor:

If there was a list of 10, for failed attention seekers cum intellectual mosquitoes, you'd easily take 11 and a half of the spaces. You must be everything that is wrong with being 30 and ignorant.

Let me indulge you just this once and tell you something free of charge: I can write down everything you know in life on a grain of rice. That's exactly what I think about you.

I would have told you to go to hell at this point. But even hell will be too good for someone with your level of idiocy.

Hope my words were small enough for you.

LOL.....olodo!!!

1. The list only gets to 10, na wia u see number 11?
2. You don't know my age.
3. That must be a giant grain of rice.
4. Your brother has been removed from the house, na weytin dey pain u be that....lol

Only a conceited idiot like you will think its words matter to me

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2015
It's well with both of you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eruditor:

There's nothing wrong with being crazily optimistic, but when u make it sound like I didn't get d invite for simply updating d house on current happenings in NNPC, shows how shallow ur reasoning is.

Please to everyone who cared to read my previous submission, my aim of posting such highly sensitive information is for us to up our praying game, and also try to put our time to good use, while we wait for NNPC to finish wot they started.

So all those ignorant optimists in the house should be guided, and they should also know that we all are entitled to our various opinions.

Thanks.......

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Make unah do close dis nnpc thread self, dis recruitment dey give me headache.goooshhh
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
rekeson:

There's nothing wrong with being crazily optimistic, but when u make it sound like I didn't get d invite for simply updating d house on current happenings in NNPC, shows how shallow ur reasoning is.

Please to everyone who cared to read my previous submission, my aim of posting such highly sensitive information is for us to up our praying game, and also try to put our time to good use, while we wait for NNPC to finish wot they started.

So all those ignorant optimists in the house should be guided, and they should also know that we all are entitled to our various opinions.

Thanks.......

I don't know why you want to continue inhaling delusions and exhaling fibs. You and I know you didn't receive any text from PCL. You know deep down that this NNPC dream of yours for 2015/2016 is done and dusted. Every fibre of your being knows it, but delusion is bliss, so you keep telling yourself what you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Virtually every statement in your previous post was either a senile exaggeration or just an outright lie yet you want to tell yourself you are on a heroic path to helping people you call "crazy optimists" when in reality, you are just trying to sow the same seed of uncertainty that is currently eating you up, into anyone who will naively give your post of lies a listening eye.

My own self-imposed duty is to expose people like you. No matter how "lofty" you want to make your information sound, I will pull it down. And if it has some degree of verisimilitude, I will be here with my salt in hand to smack some taste back into your watery "sauce" (Pun intended) grin

Brace yourself.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
dayjahvoo:

LOL.....olodo!!!

1. The list only gets to 10, na wia u see number 11?
2. You don't know my age.
3. That must be a giant grain of rice.
4. Your brother has been removed from the house, na weytin dey pain u be that....lol

Only a conceited idiot like you will think its words matter to me

I will wait for another intelligent person in the house to explain my post to you again citing areas of hyperboles and other figures of speech where necessary.

People who have a problem understanding figures of speech, remembering words, contextualizing information, knowing when to speak and when to be spoken to usually suffer from Asperger's syndrome.

On the intelligence spectrum, they (the sufferers) are usually between poles: of extreme intelligence or consummate stu.pidity. No prizes for deciding where you truly stand on that spectrum.

And yes, I bet my bottom dollar (and ofcourse I have alot of it), that you are a 30-year old. FYI, I have no problems with 30-year olds ( as I am going to be one in a few years). But I do have a big problem with ignorant and attention-seeking 30-year olds. You can't blame me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.