Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (745587 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by engrjoe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
rekeson:
Since the GMD'S speech is giving some dudes nightmares, let me post more;

He said and I quote:

" If it was because of money I won't even accept this job in the first place, because my take home monthly here in NNPC will have to be multiplied by 4 before it can equate my monthly take home where I am coming from.

I took this job because of my love for this country. I want things to work, and things must surely work. So I need all of you to buckle up. There is no more room for forming OGA OGA. Everybody must get busy whether you are the MD or a cleaner. Things must work, and I want to start seeing results within the next 90 days, etc etc etc."

Oya over to you all the self proclaimed members of the knight's watch of this thread. The myth busters and the hole pickers, food don land.

It may be true wht u claim u heard bt can we listen to it too since u said u listened over again, it means u still HV it at ur disposal.
Dropbox d original recorded version

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
engrjoe:

It may be true wht u claim u heard bt can we listen to it too since u said u listened over again, it means u still HV it at ur disposal.
Dropbox d original recorded version

Yeah right....@Rekeson pls we need facts here. Avail us the link cos I am yet to see that. I ve googled, binged...etc and can't find that. Or was it not covered?... Assist with the link to enable us decide our fate or better still confirm the genuineness of your information.

Thanks as we anticipate your response.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
SomBaby:

Yeah right....@Rekeson pls we need facts here. Avail us the link cos I am yet to see that. I ve googled, binged...etc and can't find that. Or was it not covered?... Assist with the link to enable us decide our fate or better still confirm the genuineness of your information.

Me too I need to see that cam you help us
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
SomBaby:

Me too I need to see that can you help us
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
SomBaby:

Sorry can't do ma'am. That's highly classified material and can't put it online for any reason in this world.

And actually media men weren't allowed into the meeting, every news online was gotten via those interviewed after the meeting.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 5:23am On Sep 14, 2015
rekeson:

Sorry can't do ma'am. That's highly classified material and can't put it online for any reason in this world.

And actually media men weren't allowed into the meeting, every news online was gotten via those interviewed after the meeting.

Hmmm...seems absurd(regular-falsi)...A public figure like Kachikwu making such utterances and yet it wasn't covered or documented. More so, you seem too scared to validate your claims with your so called evidence...O dikwa egwu!

No offense but that alone nullifies the validity of such claims or statements.

It was nice doing business with you...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
SomBaby:

Hmmm...seems absurd(regular-falsi)...A public figure like Kachikwu making such utterances and yet it wasn't covered or documented. More so, you seem too scared to validate your claims with your so called evidence...O dikwa egwu!

Anything that makes u sleep well at nyt ma'am.

And don't get me wrong, I personally want the process to continue. Only reporting to the house concrete info that I have at my disposal.

Since I am also not obligated to prove anything to anyone, I see no reason for uploading a recorded speech of d GMD which was done without d approval of d mgt of WRPC..... Don't want to put anyone in a tight corner cos I want to prove a point to some random folks online.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by engrjoe(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2015
rekeson:

Anything that makes u sleep well at nyt ma'am.

And don't get me wrong, I personally want the process to continue. Only reporting to the house concrete info that I have at my disposal.

Since I am also not obligated to prove anything to anyone, I see no reason for uploading a recorded speech of d GMD which was done without d approval of d mgt of WRPC..... Don't want to put anyone in a tight corner cos I want to prove a point to some random folks online.

Okay....
Points made. It is left for us to believe Wht ever we want to. God is in Ctrl of all things.....We shall get there.

Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mavelo: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
Hi pals! sum1 jus post dis on : www.nairaland.com/2045764/nnpc-experienced-cadre-whats-up/16

"Hello folks, I mailed Philips Consultant Limited
on 26th August and they replied me. See the
details below:
Dear Sir,
I am one of the applicants that applied for this
recruitment. Please, may I know in details the
reason why this has been put on hold since
February that we got texts that say
''Dear candidate, congratulations!You have been
shortlisted for the next phase of the NNPC
recruitment process. Interview details will reach
your mail by 21/02/15
Dear candidate, as a follow up to our previous
SMS, we are putting in place required logistics for
the interviews. We'll update you in due course.
Pls bear with us'' ?
The main reason why I am writing you is that,
there are so many rumours in town and on
'nairaland website' that it might be cancelled. I
wonder why it might be cancelled. Instead of me
to believe that, I am sure it is better that I mail
the consultant to know what is happening.
Many regards,
Atoki, Oluwaseun.
Dear Candidate,
Thank you for contacting us.
If you received an SMS from us informing you
that you have been shortlisted for an interview:
please be informed that the interview details that
should have been communicated to you by
February 24, 2015 has now been rescheduled to a
later date. Please bear bear with us; we will
contact you in due course.
NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email
address you provided during application, we
advise that you send in the accurate email
address immediately to 'nnpc-
recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email
should have a subject line as follows: "Change of
email address/GT" or "Change of email address/
OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever
is appropriate for the job you applied for.
Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the
interview venue. The body of the email should
have your full name, candidate number (for GT &
OP) or application number (for EH), your new
email and phone number,
Unsuccessful candidates will be
reached appropriately afterwards.
We wish you the very best.
Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited"

KIP D LYT BURNIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2015
No wonder they said they are not true with sending sms. Regret/unsuccessful sms is still coming to those that corncern...Lord take control.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
That is an auto mail from that Philips consulting email. Though the response I got when I called them was not different from their email they sent me when I contacted them too just as your email. Let us keep praying for God to intervene on our behalf.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Busbar:
No wonder they said they are not true with sending sms. Regret/unsuccessful sms is still coming to those that corncern...Lord take control.

When an intelligent post is made, I am edified.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomBaby:

Great to see others are coming up to speed.

Let me toss another bone into the mix: It's absolute nonsense for Dr. Ibe Kachikwu to claim that he earns 25% less than he did as a Vice Chairman in ExxonMobil.

Is the GMD of NNPC a GT role that just has fixed remunerations attached to it? Don't they negotiate such things? If he had asked that his last emoluments in ExxonMobil be maintained whilst working with NNPC would PMB have declined?

What if and just what if Dr. Kachikwu never made such a statement?

I'd leave you guys to decide.

Take note: There are a few people here who have no stakes whatsoever in this recruitment. They may have the skin of Esau but listen closely and you'd hear the voice of Jacob. I admonish you all to take your Annapurna Iodized salt grin with you when you read their posts. It will come in handy.

Deuces.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Eruditor post=37998818]

Duuuuuuh!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eruditor:

Great to see others are coming up to speed.

Let me toss another bone into the mix: It's absolute nonsense for Dr. Ibe Kachikwu to claim that he earns 25% less than he did as a Vice Chairman in ExxonMobil.

Is the GMD of NNPC a GT role that just has fixed remunerations attached to it? Don't they negotiate such things? If he had asked that his last emoluments in ExxonMobil be maintained whilst working with NNPC would PMB have declined?

What if and just what if Dr. Kachikwu never made such a statement?

I'd leave you guys to decide.

Take note: There are a few people here who have no stakes whatsoever in this recruitment. They may have the skin of Esau but listen closely and you'd hear the voice of Jacob. I admonish you all to take your Annapurna Iodized salt grin with you when you read their posts. It will come in handy.

Deuces.

This post has just shown how utterly stupid you are. Kachikwu cant just tell PMB to pay him what he gets at exxonmobil.

He'll simply look for another candidate to do the job. what gives you the impression that it wasn't after negotiating that he came about that figure?

Someone else is posting a mail from phillips consulting, with everybody conveniently forgetting that the guy never claimed that the GMD has cancelled the recruitment exercise.

Complete idiots!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
dayjahvoo:

This post has just shown how utterly stupid you are. Kachikwu cant just tell PMB to pay him what he gets at exxonmobil.

He'll simply look for another candidate to do the job. what gives you the impression that it wasn't after negotiating that he came about that figure?

Someone else is posting a mail from phillips consulting, with everybody conveniently forgetting that the guy never claimed that the GMD has cancelled the recruitment exercise.

Complete idiots!!!

Mr. S.I Unit for Obtuseness. Sometimes pretend to have sense so we can mistake you for a Homo Sapien. Even foolish people will ask you whether Dr Kachikwu applied for the job or if he was scouted and recruited by PMB.

Who in their right senses poaches a man from the most revenue-generating oil company in the world only to offer him something far less than his previous office was entitled to? Especially when we consider that the emoluments for that position prior to his appointment was equal to, if not better than any other CEO's or MD's for any other company. Infact, any right-thinking human being can tell the value of an office by the calibre of people that were considered for the same job. You can Google the name Osagie Okunbor to get a drift of what I am talking about. That's another fellow that PMB mused over.

I don't even know why I am tutoring you. The way you keep re-enacting the same acts of rank e-diocy I have to give you some credit for doing the right thing once in your life by selecting the right moniker- De ja vu.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Complete idiots!!!

I just don't get it...do you mind calling me to order in the following areas...?
1. What has the mail from Phillips got to do with our friend's claims concerning GMD's supposedly statements?

2. What have you got on my Eruditor and am I the only one that has noticed you just can't wait for his comments or posts before quoting him?

3. You stated in your post that everyone bla bla bla wrt Rekeson's post...how come? Did everyone comment?...

NB @ 2. You can ask him nicely anytime any day and he will come to your assistance. He doesn't lecture for free else you will find it hot.

Finally, I take offense at your last statement...you don't just badge in here and call people names...let alone insult everyone. For your penance, "I am sorry" will do just fine.

Thank you as I anticipate your response...did I tell you that Rekeson is a cool guy?...lol

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol guys chill. Kachikwu's powers will be reduced drastically once a minister is appointed. I believe the minister will hav more say about this recruitment than kachikwu.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrivateRyan:
Lol guys chill. Kachikwu's powers will be reduced drastically once a minister is appointed. I believe the minister will hav more say about this recruitment than kachikwu.

I have this theory myself. That's why I got irked by the conspiracy ediotists that started posting claptrap in the name of "relevant information".

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomBaby:

I just don't get it...do you mind calling me to order in the following areas...?
1. What has the mail from Phillips got to do with our friend's claims concerning GMD's supposedly statements?

2. What have you got on my Eruditor and am I the only one that has noticed you just can't wait for his comments or posts before quoting him?

3. You stated in your post that everyone bla bla bla wrt Rekeson's post...how come? Did everyone comment?...

NB @ 2. You can ask him nicely anytime any day and he will come to your assistance. He doesn't lecture for free else you will find it hot.

Finally, I take offense at your last statement...you don't just badge in here and call people names...let alone insult everyone. For your penance, "I am sorry" will do just fine.

Thank you as I anticipate your response...did I tell you that Rekeson is a cool guy?...lol

Unlike you, I do not aim to be popular with anyone here as they can't do squat for/to me.

Now to your questions;
1. If u could read, u would av noticed that some people av been replying as if he posted that the interview has been cancelled.

2. You and ur eruditor can burn to ashes for all I care, I just don't like bullies that think they are sumtin else.

3. Even u urself commented on it. and u made it sound like if he can't give u proof then all is lost.

I would only take lectures from him if I wanted to play the part of an "idiot" in a comic opera called "The rantings of an idiot"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eruditor:

Mr. S.I Unit for Obtuseness. Sometimes pretend to have sense so we can mistake you for a Homo Sapien. Even foolish people will ask you whether Dr Kachikwu applied for the job or if he was scouted and recruited by PMB.

Who in their right senses poaches a man from the most revenue-generating oil company in the world only to offer him something far less than his previous office was entitled to? Especially when we consider that the emoluments for that position prior to his appointment was equal to, if not better than any other CEO's or MD's for any other company. Infact, any right-thinking human being can tell the value of an office by the calibre of people that were considered for the same job. You can Google the name Osagie Okunbor to get a drift of what I am talking about. That's another fellow that PMB mused over.

I don't even know why I am tutoring you. The way you keep re-enacting the same acts of rank e-diocy I have to give you some credit for doing the right thing once in your life by selecting the right moniker- De ja vu.

"Who in their right senses poaches a man from the most revenue-generating oil company in the world only to offer him something far less than his previous office was entitled to?"

For one thing, exxonmobil pays better than NNPC. secondly, he was in charge of more than Nigeria.

And as ur moniker implies, you are completely ignorant of anything that can't be found in a book.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Unlike you, I do not aim to be popular with anyone here as they can't do squat for/to me.

Now to your questions;
1. If u could read, u would av noticed that some people av been replying as if he posted that the interview has been cancelled.

2. You and ur eruditor can burn to ashes for all I care, I just don't like bullies that think they are sumtin else.

3. Even u urself commented on it. and u made it sound like if he can't give u proof then all is lost.

I would only take lectures from him if I wanted to play the part of an "idiot" in a comic opera called "The rantings of an idiot"

Lol...

I think its the "my Eruditor" that is causing these....

Alright my dayjahvoo... I have taken correction...and so would you mind answering the questions again(you can skip no.2) I kinda lost tract again with your answers...please bring me yet to order again...

Thanks in anticipation.

Hmmm...you like my guy so much ooo...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Oooops: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
All of Una nor get work!!! :-

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Maybe u guys 4 got d part where the GMD said he took d job because of his love for the country and the need for things to start working right under this new govt, and not because of money.

He made this point after someone in the meeting asked him when the increment proposed to the fed govt will be signed and effected.... He said everyone should be ready to make some sacrifices, but also assured them that the proposal will be looked into by PMB real soon.

Ladies and gentlemen, I couldn't help but notice that anytime someone brings info that doesn't promise goody goodies, some persons makes it their duty to run their mouths and show their grammatical prowess (ignorance as the case may be). They can't handle the truth, they feel their pathetic lives will end if NNPC doesn't employ them.

Let me make myself clear once again, I am entitled to my own opinion and I owe nobody no apology for divulging raw insider info. So wail all u can, but it changes nothing. Recruitment is not d top priority of the new GMD, and I believe PMB might be the minister of petroleum resources for d time being.

The fact that I myself want the NNPC job so badly doesn't mean I can't say things d way they are.... I AM A DIE HARD REALIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
rekeson:

U are just too stupid...shallow minded and mentally derailed for taking our hearts for granted...pls U av no mates here so we need not all Ur "relayed info".It will b of ur best interest to continue to hear Dr Ibe's voice again and again even in ur dreams.Stupid fellows like you!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
gbonsquare:
U are just too stupid...shallow minded and mentally derailed for taking our hearts for granted...pls U av no mates here so we need not all Ur "relayed info".It will b of ur best interest to continue to hear Dr Ibe's voice again and again even in ur dreams.Stupid fellows like you!

Guy u have no business looking for job in NNPC, u belong to the slums. You better be guided if not I will dissect u into tiny little worthless pieces... This is not ur father's forum, so u have no right to attack me 4 airing my views on this thread.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
dayjahvoo:

"Who in their right senses poaches a man from the most revenue-generating oil company in the world only to offer him something far less than his previous office was entitled to?"

For one thing, exxonmobil pays better than NNPC. secondly, he was in charge of more than Nigeria.

And as ur moniker implies, you are completely ignorant of anything that can't be found in a book.

@emboldened, so also do SPDC, NAOC et al (pay better than NNPC, DPR etc- even fools know it) yet the 2 of the last 3 directors of DPR came from those companies, which even becomes more risible when we consider that this was way before the "Change" government. So was it love for their government or cowries that they switched for?

Intellectual mosquito, tell us something new. If you knew even up to less than half of one-tenth about the remunerations in the oil and gas sector, you'd have known that NNPC emoluments unlike those of the IOCs doesn't stagnate at any point. It is so bad that some retired former NNPC employees earn more now (via pensions) than they ever did whilst working.

I don't even want to go into your laughable remark about his role being beyond Nigeria in ExxonMobil. FYI Those companies are called "International" for many reasons one of which is the "international standard-ness" of their remunerations.

What that means is, he earns exactly what any other Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil would've earned in any country in the world in which ExxonMobil have their establishment. Besides, there are about 7 ExxonMobil establishments in Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa with Nigeria being the largest in terms of reserves and production figure so that indirectly makes any Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil Nigeria to be acting simultaneously as the Vice Chairman for Africa.

Who do you think you are going to teach anything? You troglodyte-wannabe that didn't notice NNPC employees in his examination hall and came here to assert stu.pidly that only PCL workers were there.

What a Dolt! FOH!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
Maybe u guys 4 got d part where the GMD said he took d job because of his love for the country and the need for things to start working right under this new govt, and not because of money.

He made this point after someone in the meeting asked him when the increment proposed to the fed govt will be signed and effected.... He said everyone should be ready to make some sacrifices, but also assured them that the proposal will be looked into by PMB real soon.

Ladies and gentlemen, I couldn't help but notice that anytime someone brings info that doesn't promise goody goodies, some persons makes it their duty to run their mouths and show their grammatical prowess (ignorance as the case may be). They can't handle the truth, they feel their pathetic lives will end if NNPC doesn't employ them.

Let me make myself clear once again, I am entitled to my own opinion and I owe nobody no apology for divulging raw insider info. So wail all u can, but it changes nothing. Recruitment is not d top priority of the new GMD, and I believe PMB might be the minister of petroleum resources for d time being.

The fact that I myself want the NNPC job so badly doesn't mean I can't say things d way they are.... I AM A DIE HARD REALIST

Hahahahaha! TF is this? What sort of du-mb illogic is this? When Kachikwu says he didn't take the job because of money does it mean the money involved is 1/4th of his previous salary?

So since PMB didn't become President of Nigeria because of the money, it automatically means the position doesn't pay well?

It is no news that NNPC employees earn far less than their counterparts in the Multinational Oil companies and how they have sought for this anomaly to be redressed.

Steve Orosanye's report already recommended the govt to review it ever before Dr Kachikwu got involved. So I don't know what you mean by him talking about making sacrifices(?) and then seeing PMB about it. You are just trying to feign being informed and you are annoying some of us that actually are, with your double-speech.

Dr Kachikwu saying he didn't come to NNPC for money is a euphemism for "I am not going to steal money". And that can be attributed to the fact that he already has alot of it, he is not greedy, and then he loves Nigeria- not that he collects 25% less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by omodave(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2015
hmmm, just watching in HD coolhmmm, just watching in HD
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

@emboldened, so also do SPDC, NAOC et al (pay better than NNPC, DPR etc- even fools know it) yet the 2 of the last 3 directors of DPR came from those companies, which even becomes more risible when we consider that this was way before the "Change" government. So was it love for their government or cowries that they switched for?

Intellectual mosquito, tell us something new. If you knew even up to less than half of one-tenth about the remunerations in the oil and gas sector, you'd have known that NNPC emoluments unlike those of the IOCs doesn't stagnate at any point. It is so bad that some retired former NNPC employees earn more now (via pensions) than they ever did whilst working.

I don't even want to go into your laughable remark about his role being beyond Nigeria in ExxonMobil. FYI Those companies are called "International" for many reasons one of which is the "international standard-ness" of their remunerations.

What that means is, he earns exactly what any other Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil would've earned in any country in the world in which ExxonMobil have their establishment. Besides, there are about 7 ExxonMobil establishments in Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa with Nigeria being the largest in terms of reserves and production figure so that indirectly makes any Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil Nigeria to be acting simultaneously as the Vice Chairman for Africa.

Who do you think you are going to teach anything? You troglodyte-wannabe that didn't notice NNPC employees in his examination hall and came here to assert stu.pidly that only PCL workers were there.

What a Dolt! FOH!

You are so full of BS, I wonder if people around you can't perceive the stench.

Firstly, a retired staff of NNPC will get a lump sum (gratuity) and then a monthly payment equivalent or less than his last salary (You probly don't knw that NNPC guys are being moved to PFAs)

Secondly, just because you are a greedy fool who wants to commit suicide because of NNPC doesn't mean everyone else is. people do actually take a job to serve.

Thirdly, keeping with the theme of ur foolishness, you actually assumed that the emoluments of IOCs stay the same. I don't know if u've heard of pengassan.

Lastly, just because a company is "international" doesn't mean every staff there plays an international role. hence, it goes to reason that your remunerations will match ur extended role.

With these few points of mine, I hope I av been able to convince you of ur idiocy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Hahahahaha! TF is this? What sort of du-mb illogic is this? When Kachikwu says he didn't take the job because of money does it mean the money involved is 1/4th of his previous salary?

So since PMB didn't become President of Nigeria because of the money, it automatically means the position doesn't pay well?

It is no news that NNPC employees earn far less than their counterparts in the Multinational Oil companies and how they have sought for this anomaly to be redressed.

Steve Orosanye's report already recommended the govt to review it ever before Dr Kachikwu got involved. So I don't know what you mean by him talking about making sacrifices(?) and then seeing PMB about it. You are just trying to feign being informed and you are annoying some of us that actually are, with your double-speech.

Dr Kachikwu saying he didn't come to NNPC for money is a euphemism for "I am not going to steal money". And that can be attributed to the fact that he already has alot of it, he is not greedy, and then he loves Nigeria- not that he collects 25% less.

wow!!!

so you now live in ibe's head that you know when he's using a euphemism? This is a summary of your problem, you think you are smarter than you really are.

Dr. ibe saying he didnt come to NNPC for the money could just simply mean, he didn't come to NNPC for the pay.

"Occam's razor" dude!!!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

At this point I have just 5 words 4 u GO GET A LIFE SUCKER....

Because of ur lengthy craps, a lot of unsuspecting fellow Nairalanders are beginning to think u are actually informed. But d truth is u are nothing but an ignorant dude. Informed my butt.

Dude u know nothing about NNPC. I am 100% sure u only got to hear about NNPC via this recruitment. The sms u got from Philips Consulting is the much u know about NNPC. I deal on facts not fictions like u and ur co travellers do.

And hey, stop quoting me. You are too silly to quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.