Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742715 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by clevvermind(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
tuyole:
Guys u can download GMAT diff yrs frm www.4shared.com
pls, send them to my email.
powerukuta@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by topestar1234: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
evoh:

SENT
Thanks.
Best regards
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jamesrichard(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls I need the past question and answer pls...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by didpickles: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
evoh:

SENT
can you please send the questions, its the second time im asking, been asking here all day, PLEASE!!! mails4queenb@gmail.com thank you in advance
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nmezi1: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
jamesrichard:
Pls I need the past question and answer pls...
Welldone O PCL, so after shortlisting ppl for close to 2 weeks that u sent them msgs about details getting to dem soon, till now they are yet to receive any details whatsoever? Some country we are in! U can't acknowledge mails nor return calls.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Mzbella(f): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
who else has his/her venue in law sch Victoria Island... cos some1 jus told me that Lagos has only one center (Ikeja)...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by adoleval: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abeg, Who is going from Awka, Anambra State to Uni of Illorin, Kwara tommorow for the acreditation and test. Let talk about the travel.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by GEJman: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mzbella:
who else has his/her venue in law sch Victoria Island... cos some1 jus told me that Lagos has only one center (Ikeja)...

my centre is LAW SCHOOL VICTORIA ISLAND

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Alkali247: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Deeman87:

Pls deir adress in minna.
adress please
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Mzbella(f): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
jus got sms no parcel delivery nor email... what do you think?
GEJman:

my centre is LAW SCHOOL VICTORIA ISLAND
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hiltino: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
If you can just read this through so you'll know what you're up against.

NNPC Commits to FOI Act - As Yakubu Implores New Employees to Imbibe Transparency, Accountability

The Management of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, over the weekend pledged its commitment to abide by the spirit and letters of the 2011 Freedom of Information Act in all its operations so as to entrench a culture of probity and accountability.

Speaking at the Induction Ceremony for newly recruited Graduate Trainees held at the NNPC Towers in Abuja, Group Managing Director of the Corporation, Engr. Andrew Yakubu, stated that ahead of the signing into law of the then FOI Bill by Mr. President, the NNPC had taken bold measures to open its operations to public scrutiny.

"Long before the Freedom of Information Act came into force, the NNPC has been maintaining an open door policy which sees it volunteering information to its various publics through press releases, advertorials and presentations at different forums including hearings at the National Assembly," the GMD stated.

He informed that with the formal signing of the FOI Bill into law by Mr. President last year, the NNPC Management swiftly established a Task Force with the goal of examining the new law and advising Management on how best to comply with the provisions of the law.

"We have since internalized the contents of that report and as a Corporation, we are ready to ensure that our actions and processes live up to public scrutiny. Under my watch as GMD, I intend to abide by this principle," Engr. Yakubu affirmed.

On the 2010 NNPC Recruitment Exercise which ultimately led to the employment of 595 new staff, the GMD described the process as the most painstaking and transparent recruitment ever conducted in the history of the Corporation.

He noted that the exercise which began with the placement of advertisement in some national newspapers and the NNPC website in November 2010 was designed from the beginning to provide Nigerians equal opportunity to aspire for available vacancies in the services of the Corporation.

"Subsequently, a record 269,376 applications were received and from that figure 44,239 candidates were shortlisted for aptitude test. On March 26, 2011, a simultaneous test exercise was conducted across nine Nigerian cities for 36,479 candidates representing 72% of shortlisted candidates. Of this number, 18% of the shortlisted candidates did not show up for the test. Further breakdown of the shortlisted 269,376 applications indicate that 4,173 or 1.5% were for Contract Employment while the rest applied for permanent position," he stated.

Providing further breakdown, Engr. Yakubu informed that while 25 candidates were recruited under the Contract Employment category after series of interviews, for the permanent employment category, a total of 4,734 candidates were invited for oral interview at the NNPC Towers between 4 July, 2011 and 17 August, 2011 in the following numbers: Experience Hire 1,177, Graduate Trainee 2,627 and Operators/Technicians 930.

He stated that at the end of the exercise, of the 4,734 invited for the interview, 4,432 attended representing 93% attendance.

"With the assistance of Philips Consulting, a reputable Management Consultants, and our experienced in-house recruitment experts, a final figure of 595 candidates were adjudged successful and recruited after painstaking interview sessions and due diligence using the criteria of merit, catchment area and national spread," he said.

A breakdown of the figure shows that 132 personnel were hired under the Experience Hire category, 347 under the Graduate Trainee programme while 116 were employed as Operators.

The GMD noted that in line with the Federal Character Commission (FCC) requirements, Management engaged the Commission for vetting of the recruitment exercise and after a series of interface, the Commission issued a Certificate of Compliance to NNPC thus bringing the exercise to a successful close.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have taken this pain to elaborate on the recruitment process just to prove to all that at NNPC, we have nothing to hide about our processes and procedures. In conducting the exercise, Management was guided by the rules of accountability and transparency and these ensured that we got the best from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory," he stated.

He emphasized that while it is not practicable to have equal number of persons from each state, no state was left unrepresented in the final recruitment list.

"Even my daughter who is eminently qualified could not secure a space in the final recruitment list, that tells you how thorough, transparent and fair the process was," the GMD stated.

Engr. Yakubu assured the new intakes that with the recent expansion of upstream and downstream activities by the NNPC, their future in the services of the Corporation will be filled with productive challenges as they contribute their quota to the realization of the Corporation’s core goals and objectives.

In his welcome address, the Group Executive Director Corporate Services, Dr. Peter Nmadu, disclosed that four of the new employees are physically challenged persons in line with corporation’s policy of giving equal opportunity to all categories of persons.

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/388/NNPC-Commits-to-FOI-Act--As-Yakubu-Implores-New-Employees-to-Imbibe-Transparency-Accountability.aspx

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by samobaba4u(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kudos to everyone that have been of help on this thread. I also got d practice questions. How i wish i can also send it to odas but i am using a small lg phone for browsing. Despite d fact dat i have not been able to access d materials cos i don‘t have access to cafe but am still grateful for sending it to me and others. Continue to do d good work u guys are doing, beleive me, one day you will reap it. I‘ve not gotten d mail and parcel as well but i will be there with d sms.
Meanwhile, to those who have gotten there own, are we to come with our credentials as someone earlier said? Pls, you answer is needed ASAP. THANK YOU.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by okate: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Elaric:
Its a 6 digit wit 1 alphabet. Ex. 123456H. ABEX COURIER'S office is Along airport Rd,opposite St. Paul church,Benin. D Manager's no. is 08051365588. I jst hope dis info wil help.
tuyole:
Guys u can download GMAT diff yrs frm www.4shared.com
Elaric:
Its a 6 digit wit 1 alphabet. Ex. 123456H. ABEX COURIER'S office is Along airport Rd,opposite St. Paul church,Benin. D Manager's no. is 08051365588. I jst hope dis info wil help.

Thank You and may God bless you and give us success in this test. Please send a copy of 2005 GMAT or past questions if you have any to winokate@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pretygurll: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please send the past questions to pretygurlly@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Mzbella(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suffy:
Thank you my dear. I reside in Ajah, seems law school will be closer. Any1 in law school should pls forward the full address here. God bless you.
abeg wetin dey happen 4 law school? Is dat ur test venue cos dats my venue...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by okate: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Waladade4luv:
Same here oh i got all the text msgs but no email and invitation letter yet my center is university of ibadan what can we do now

from the information available on phillips consulting website, with only the two sms sent to you, you'll be allowed to write the test at the stated venue. Just ensure you are there with a government issued ID, 2 passports, and writing materials. May God give us success in this test. Amen. I hope this info has been helpful.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by LKO(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is d Friday advance accreditation compulsory? I intend going on saturday for both my accreditation and test. Please someone should kindly talk to me.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by etoile1906: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
I already have a job that pays more than 250k monthly and am happy with my job, Pls advice me do I need NNPC?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tanks Ayodeji Iyanda.i got the attachments
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Fran6ix1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
dybaba:

Guy please, have u gotten ur mailed invite in PH?

Not yet. Only the email copy for now - though that will suffice.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sniperr007(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
samobaba4u:

Till ds moment, i never get any email or percel. Pls who knows d courier sevice use in lagos.

Same yaba tech but email or letter yet. Wats d advice is any?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by eHustler(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Port-Harcourt peeps, who has collected?which courier company is handling our hard copy now? Somebody should speak out please!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tobs21: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls house i was unable to access d practice question sens to me,some one should 4ward it to phnikboy@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by TallChic: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks a lot Ayodeji Iyanda. God bless you.

I don't have any email nor have I seen any courier.

What should I do,
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by balogunkehinde: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls kindly forward the NNPC past questions and answers to balogunkhnd@gmail.com. Please help me. I have not received the email as well, what do you suggest i should do?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Mayflowa(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
evoh:

SENT

Evoh Pls can I have it too: satz5000@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by okate: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
etoile1906:
I already have a job that pays more than 250k monthly and am happy with my job, Pls advice me do I need NNPC?
NNPC can pay you more than that in a few years time. Meanwhile, if you have the time, just go and write the test and if you are finally taken you'll them compare the current and future prospects of both to arrive at a conclusion.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sol4luv: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kindly send me the practice questions too my email okufesooluwaseyi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Amisec: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Evoh,
Please kindly send practise questions to me.
Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by idowuh98(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please help me with the practice material my email is noblem96@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Waladade4luv(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
okate:

from the information available on phillips consulting website, with only the two sms sent to you, you'll be allowed to write the test at the stated venue. Just ensure you are there with a government issued ID, 2 passports, and writing materials. May God give us success in this test. Amen. I hope this info has been helpful.
thanz boss running to d center as soon as possible
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Alorotimi: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls, forward nnpc past question to me. alorotimi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.