Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742547 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
I called DHL which is the official courier company for this NNPC recruitment in lagos this afternoon and they said they have over 1000 NNPC test invitation letters . They said i should come to their office at 24b creek road Apapa to pick mine up. Am going tomorrow. Any one with me?
Holla at me!!!
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kazzychiroma(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please those writing in Kaduna . has anyone gotten the hard copy invitation letter. if yes which courier company handling it please
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hubbyknows4sure: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Did you ask them if your name was among those they were to dispatch? i called and they checked my name and said mine was not there.

they told me that FEDEX and UPS are also dispatching.
tonero4urch:
I called DHL which is the official courier company for this NNPC recruitment in lagos this afternoon and they said they have over 1000 NNPC test invitation letters . They said i should come to their office at 24b creek road Apapa to pick mine up. Am going tomorrow. Any one with me?
Holla at me!!!
Thank you!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
hubbyknows4sure:
Did you ask them if your name was among those they were to dispatch? i called and they checked my name and said mine was not there.

they told me that FEDEX and UPS are also dispatching.
I don't want to ask that over the phone. I need to go and check myself.
Thank you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hubbyknows4sure: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
okay bro! so that address is their address. where is your centre. mine is ikeja, would i be able to meet up from apapa to ikeja for accreditation. I am just confused, i havent even gotten an email.
tonero4urch:

I don't want to ask that over the phone. I need to go and check myself.
Thank you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tenry(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
In God's name, can someone send the practice questions to me, amusantaiwo01@yahoo.com. Abeg. God bless u as u respond.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bellosulaiman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
is dia a way som1 can retrieve nnpc application number pls? phillips consult is not replying to my mails. anybody with idea shd help.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please, they've only been sending me sms. Do you think they will attend to me without the email notification? Please, answer asap
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
hubbyknows4sure:
okay bro! so that address is their address. where is your centre. mine is ikeja, would i be able to meet up from apapa to ikeja for accreditation. I am just confused, i havent even gotten an email.
My centre is Airforce base ikeja too. You can meet up from Apapa to ikeja. I am not even going for accreditation tomorrow because I work. So, I will go and collect my invitation letter tomorrow from DHL and do my accreditation and write the test that same saturday.
We shall make it IJN Amen.
Thank You.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Deanofbiz: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
tenry:
In God's name, can someone send the practice questions to me, amusantaiwo01@yahoo.com. Abeg. God bless u as u respond.

Pls kindly forward the NNPC past questions and
answers to deanofbiz@yahoo.com or deanofbiz@gmail.com. Please help
me,have been begging dz great house since morning.God blessed you.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonero4urch:

My centre is Airforce base ikeja too. You can meet up from Apapa to ikeja. I am not even going for accreditation tomorrow because I work. So, I will go and collect my invitation letter tomorrow from DHL and do my accreditation and write the test that same saturday.
Thank You.

I called DHL today too and i was told that mine is not among the parcel with them. Bros please what time will you be going to their office tomorrow?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
dybaba:

I called DHL today too and i was told that mine is not among the parcel with them. Bros please what time will you be going to their office tomorrow?
I will be leaving home by 6am to beat Apapa traffic and also to meet up with my work. I don't want to be found wanting in my office.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by leahjones: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please how many of us are going to the exam center on Saturday without email or hard copy invite?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hubbyknows4sure: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
AMEN BRO. Mine is also Airforce sec. schl. will be going for the accreditation tommorow.
tonero4urch:

Thank You.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonero4urch:

I will be leaving home by 6am to beat Apapa traffic and also to meet up with my work. I don't want to be found wanting in my office.
Thank You

I was just thinking if you could help me inquire about mine, if it's actually with them or not. That is if you don't mind.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonero4urch:

Thank You

I was just thinking if you could help me inquire about mine, if it's actually with them or not. That is if you don't mind.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Oladimejii(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
blackbess:
PLease. WHo is havinG. His or. HEr aptituDe test at YaBa cOLLege. Of Technology.pLease kindLy Let me kNow D. VeNuE. As I haven't. GOttEN AN. EmAIL ONLy SMS

I got a message stating my test venue (Yaba Tech) but I'm yet to get an e mail.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by oldees4real: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
StephenAyo:

Please, can you send the stuff to me @ stephenodewale@gmail.com
i will be xpecting.

Please could u forward the past questns to oldees4real@yahoo.com
Thank u.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by oldees4real: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Could some1 post a dropbox link to the past questions so others can download n free this thread of all the multiple email addresses being posted.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by alotofgrace(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Christaks:

Send me akcrutt@gmail.com

pls.....

abume4life@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by alotofgrace(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Onliie:
please kindly send to onliie09@yahoo.com

pls...

abume4life@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by macheriee: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please can someone write in a center or location different from the location (state) given to her? Someone should please help answer this question.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by alotofgrace(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
DonDraper:
Finally NNPC Calling! I got the SMS below now:

Re: Application to NNPC. Dear candidate,be informed that you have been shortlisted to write an aptitude test on 06/12/14. Test details will reach you soon - PCL

pls....

abume4life@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nmezi1: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls if u writing in Enugu and have received ur IV please tell us which courier company sent it, many dudes who's perm address in Enugu are yet to even get a message stating dia venue for test and PCL aint helping either as they are neither picking calls nor doing sth about the mails sent them.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jayjaycool(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
whytepawn1:

am in kaduna too and haven't received mine. who have gotten the invite letter please lets us know the courier company that delivered it to you.

There are a lot of inconsistency in this invitation. Today I took my time and drive the whole courier office I see in kaduna. Some invitations are in Post office at yakubu Gowon way, some are at DHL after Nepa office, some at UPS @ Ali Akilu road if you are heading to Kawo. The Post office people said they are expecting more tomorrow that they even mistakenly sent some of enugu and ilorin but they have forwarded those wrong destination to the state they belong. They should have just taken their time and plan this recruitment...Why the rush?

Moreover can I get 2005/2006 gmat from any1? Anyone who can help? Or if anyone can drop a link to download. It will be my pleasure.

For people who didn't get mail invite but they still use the same mail as at 2012 kindly open your mail click search, type nnpc recruitment and search u may be lucky to get application number with which you can contact PCL with.

Please guys on that saturday try to make sure you sleep well on friday night. Aptitude test requires you are the right state of mind. They are always simple but if ur mind is out of order you may write rubbish. Calm ur mind down. If you didn't get the email or hard copy, go with you text message(I bet you pcl knows that some truly never did received any mail) that is why they had to send venue as sms to some. My Advice is take ur sms, ur hb pencil, 2passport, idenfication card walk in very early to the venue closest to you. Meet them there tell them your situation and how you have risked it from far distance(although u are near) they should track u with ur number and confirm you are not a gatecrasher.

I rest my case. Now who get expo? Cast it into ijc4god na ya-who dot come. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Yarn2me(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls pray for me ooo.... I am yet to see ma email invite...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by fab04(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
jayjaycool:

There are a lot of inconsistency in this invitation. Today I took my time and drive the whole courier office I see in kaduna. Some invitations are in Post office at yakubu Gowon way, some are at DHL after Nepa office, some at UPS @ Ali Akilu road if you are heading to Kawo. The Post office people said they are expecting more tomorrow that they even mistakenly sent some of enugu and ilorin but they have forwarded those wrong destination to the state they belong. They should have just taken their time and plan this recruitment...Why the rush?

Moreover can I get 2005/2006 gmat from any1? Anyone who can help? Or if anyone can drop a link to download. It will be my pleasure.

For people who didn't get mail invite but they still use the same mail as at 2012 kindly open your mail click search, type nnpc recruitment and search u may be lucky to get application number with which you can contact PCL with.

Please guys on that saturday try to make sure you sleep well on friday night. Aptitude test requires you are the right state of mind. They are always simple but if ur mind is out of order you may write rubbish. Calm ur mind down. If you didn't get the email or hard copy, go with you text message(I bet you pcl knows that some truly never did received any mail) that is why they had to send venue as sms to some. My Advice is take ur sms, ur hb pencil, 2passport, idenfication card walk in very early to the venue closest to you. Meet them there tell them your situation and how you have risked it from far distance(although u are near) they should track u with ur number and confirm you are not a gatecrasher.

I rest my case. Now who get expo? Cast it into ijc4god na ya-who dot come. Thanks in advance
Did they give any reason as to why they haven't dispatched the letters? This kd offices sef
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by musco4me: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
nmezi1:
Pls if u writing in Enugu and have received ur IV please tell us which courier company sent it, many dudes who's perm address in Enugu are yet to even get a message stating dia venue for test and PCL aint helping either as they are neither picking calls nor doing sth about the mails sent them.
Am supposed to write in enugu but no details yet.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sol4luv: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Someone should be kind enough to send me past questions at okufesooluwaseyi@gmail.com. . . Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lobito007(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
harbeordune:
Morin peeps, plss is there anione writing in Moshood Abiola Poly,Ojere, Abeokuta and has gotten the hardcopy delivery? I'd like to know the courier company used cos I've gotten only text message , no mail nor hard copy yet. Thanks
I am. But yet to receive the invite via e-mail or in hardcopy.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarplanet(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Does anyone know if there is a center in Imo state?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Deanofbiz: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thanchu sleekcharlse n Yakubu for the response,U r blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.