Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742908 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
bellosulaiman:
I am yet to receive an email nor hard copy. what can we do guys? I dont even know ojere. can I still come for the test?

Same here รด...... But i have the SMS with the test venue anyway. I hope u do get that SMS too.
I will b going to my venue tomorrow for both accreditation and d test. I don't have money to wast going there today and tomorrow.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nkwako: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pls those going for advance accreditation in lag pls kindly update us. On if people can go for accreditation tomorrow
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by yungscribe: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
I have called ups, fedex and dhl lagos but none of them is with my letter. I wiLl just go for the accreditation this afternoon with other necessary requirements. Goodbye to this thread till after the exam. All the best people

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by spleady(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
please send the study pack to vedomnneka@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by spleady(f): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
please send to vedomnneka@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by yetseyi(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello, Pls I got an sms that my venue s yabatech, no mail or parcel yet.

please who knows where in Yabatech the exams would hold.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sempe123: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:
To those that dropped their email addresses or sent a request to my email address, I have sent you the study materials and practice questions. The practice questions cover: Engineering, General Science, Information Tech, Medical test and recruitment assessment tests.

Please I don't have the interview questions as some requested.

Good luck to you all.
pls send the engineering based question to me:emecusxyz@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Izontubo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:
To those that dropped their email addresses or sent a request to my email address, I have sent you the study materials and practice questions. The practice questions cover: Engineering, General Science, Information Tech, Medical test and recruitment assessment tests.

Good luck to you all.
please help....numo2numo@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
yungscribe:
I have called ups, fedex and dhl lagos but none of them is with my letter. I wiLl just go for the accreditation this afternoon with other necessary requirements. Goodbye to this thread till after the exam. All the best people

Guy please do update us on how it goes in ur centre when u r through with the accreditation today.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by okate: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
charlsecy4:
I have only one SMS notifying me I was shortlisted. I chose Benin Centre. Do you know where the centre is in Benin?
go to 31 airport road benin city and ask for Abbex courier. That is where i collected mine from today.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by evoh: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
PUBLIC NOTICE FOR ABUJA CANDIDATES

I just got a text in respect to the NNPC aptitude test. It reads in part.. Pick your IV for the NNPC interview @ Big Courier, Ide Plaza, Opp MFM Awolowo Way, Utako Bus, Dist. Abuja on 4/5 Dec or @ Gov Sec Sch, Tundun Wada Wuse Zone 4 on Dec 06..

Make hay friends
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by viexcey(f): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
No dear

lobito007:

Hello viexcey, are these ques from nnpc past ques?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lobito007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kingdavid007:
Hi good people of Nairaland, though am yet to get the mail but have gotten the sms indicating my test center-which is Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, I traveled down from lag this morning and am there presently 4 d accreditation ... However, d sms did not specifically state where in Mapoly the accreditation/test will take place. Pls for those who have also been posted to mapoly and has an idea which hall d test will be taking place(or any other useful related info), Kindly reply me or better contact me via 08139399222.
Best of luck to us all.
May the odds be in our favor.
Bro, I think the hall to be used shouldn't be difficult to locate. Just ask around @ the gate. This happens to also be my center. Please update us on the processes involved in the accreditation, and the number of applicants once you start. All the best
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Kingdavid007(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi all, pls some one should help me with d phone numbers through which I call Phillips consulting... Pls it's urgent.
Thanks in advance.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oblajude:
Niaraland, please i got the same message . How can i get to my exam center "REAGAN PRY SCHOOL/ONIKE PRY SCHOOL, ONIKE LAGOS STATE" I am coming from oshodi axis . Please i'm very stranded ! Thanks .

from oshodi you need to take a bus going to yaba.you will get that under the bridge in oshodi.then when you get to yaba market drop and enter the kekes tell them you are going to onike.i dont know were the school is thou
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 1phil: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
please send the study pack to philipakoje@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
I received a test that my Accreditation and Test Centre is Yaba College of Technology , Akoka Lagos. But i haven't received Email invitation and courier Hard-copy letter . Please what to do and tomorrow guys ..Phillip consulting did nor coordinate this thing properly.. Why all these Stress
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by olaniyisal: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls send me the nnpc sample test at olaniu @yahoo.com

NikkyU:

I have not gotten the questions, PLSSSS send to nikitababe10@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nupnup: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
onyibajoe:
Have only gotten mail and printed yet. Haven't gotten the hard copy IV. Went to UPS at marian but they said they're not aware and haven't gotten dispatches from Philips consulting or NNPC. Will stroll to DHL before going for accreditation to check also.

Thanks but UNICAL is BIG O!
where exactly is the venue?
I'll appreciate your response Boss. eobot2000 gave his contact but it is switched off.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Lanryberry(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:

Good luck to you all.

Pls forward to me. Lanryberry@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hapigirl04: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
@evoh or anyone who has, pls provide me with the test study questions. Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hapigirl04: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls send study qestions to nasas_2003@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by olaniyisal: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please kindly send practise questions to me.
Thanks

Amisec:
Evoh,
Please kindly send practise questions to me.
Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Lanryberry(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is there anyone here going for d accreditation/test tomoro with center UI. Lets connect pls. Preferably engineering. Looking forward to reply asap.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Lanryberry(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is there anyone here going for d accreditation/test tomoro with center UI? Lets connect pls. Preferably engineering. Looking forward to reply asap.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by makhu007: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:

Good luck to you all.

Please forward to amyaima@yahoo.com. .thanks in adv
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Taiwoaremu: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Those going for accreditation today should please update us if those that got only the SMS are also accredited. Counting on u guys for this info
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lacoste7: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
U all shud shut up and stop complaining. Go to ur test venue now Fr accreditation with or without email or courier package!
ASAP!!!

Graduates asking unnecessary questions!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Happinext(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
I have just done my accreditation. I didn't get the letters, only sms. Just come with the sms and a means of identification. it wont take you up to 3 mins. i spent less than 2 mins. Reporting from Yaba Tech
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by guilian: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
@godwinevoh: please send to amehjuli@yahoo.com. thanks!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bandol(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
I have just been accredited now at Yaba Tech without email or hard copy of the letter. There is a table dedicated for those who got sms only. There u'll get your exam number with only your phone no. I was given an I'd card and a tag. So there's nothing to worry abt.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by goldentee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls help me send those study materials to enikeni19@gmail.com
Very urgent pls. Still on the road from Lagos to PH
evoh:

Good luck to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.