Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742609 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by abbeyboij: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Morning friends, who is writing in university of Ilorin? I need details about the venue maybe is the main campus or mini campus. am coming in from lagos...........................
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2014
obaobong:

please is your test center university of ibadan? if it is do you have idea of where the exact venue is?
Mine is at univetsity of Ibadan biochemistry lecture hall.
Please who has collected his or her letter
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by evoh: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning peeps.. Though I have not got the email invite and I won't be writing hence the exam is on Saturday( I am an Adventist), I will like to help anyone in need of the practice questions and study materials. I got it from a friend and it is fitting to share with all.

Drop your email or send a request to: godwinevoh@gmail.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Happinext(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Sebastiane:
Last time I wrote this test in 2011. I applied in dec 2010. Got the test invite in march 2011. Wrote the test same month. Got the interview invite to abuja in july 2011. Got there at the nnpc twin towers abuja and went thru the protocol. The Phillips consult and nnpc goons told us we were to be reimbursed with transport allowance 50k that we shld write our account name and number. I was high on confidence. Went for the interview it went well for me cuz the head of committee stated i went to same sec school with his son and i answered their Qs professionally. Cut the long story short I was called and neither was ten of my other friends. And the transport allowance? Hahahahaha. Got it 14months after. 20k. I did apply for this very edition as well. TWO YEARS AGO. All i have received is the sms. No email or letter. Am not encouraged to go to any DHL and scavenge for the letter. I do feel the contract is bigger than what Phillips consult can handle. The inconsistencies and inefficiency is too glaring. I can only imagine the mammoth crowd on friday and satday. All the best everyone. Stop begging for practice questions. Just grab yo GMATS. Its not difficult. Did I mention my neighbor with a 2.2 (second class lower) works there now? He read pol science. HE NEVER WROTE THE TEST/INTERVIEW. Once again all the best.

It seems majority of those that re-applied only got the sms without the letters. Just my theory.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by clevvermind(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:
Good morning peeps.. Though I have not got the email invite and I won't be writing hence the exam is on Saturday( I am an Adventist), I will like to help anyone in need of the practice questions and study materials. I got it from a friend and it is fitting to share with all.

drop it here.
Powerukuta@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by GEJman: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2014
Taiwoaremu:

please how do i get to law school

depend on where you are coming from....if you can get a bus going to CMS,alight there at CMS bus stop and take another shuttle going to LAW SCHOOL, VICTORIA ISLAND den alight at Law School bus stop
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by JosephCudjoe(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2014
Happinext:

It seems majority of those that re-applied only got the sms without the letters. Just my theory.

Ur assumptn might b right,unless some1 proves otherwise.But I tink we get oursefs (dose who r yet 2 get email nd parcel) so worried.Truth of d mata is PCL will av d list of those schedule for a center on that day.so I am very sure and strongly believe that SMS wit ur ID Card is enough,cos in 2011,I remeba dat they had d list of those scheduled 2 write @ the center.so rest ur mind, nd prepare well for the test,as for me I am not leaving my house to go and locate any courier that hasn't gotten in touch wit me.MAY GOD crown us wit SUCCESS according to HIS WILL For tHose He wants to work @ NNPC! AMEN
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UnknownT: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=scarplanet post=28603335][/quote] government secondary school okigwe road owerri
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Please anybody going to DHL office at Apapa ?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UnknownT: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Pls, has anyone writting in Imo state got d hard copy? Which courier service pls?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by uyosolo: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Onliie(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
JosephCudjoe:

Ur assumptn might b right,unless some1 proves otherwise.But I tink we get oursefs (dose who r yet 2 get email nd parcel) so worried.Truth of d mata is PCL will av d list of those schedule for a center on that day.so I am very sure and strongly believe that SMS wit ur ID Card is enough,cos in 2011,I remeba dat they had d list of those scheduled 2 write @ the center.so rest ur mind, nd prepare well for the test,as for me I am not leaving my house to go and locate any courier that hasn't gotten in touch wit me.MAY GOD crown us wit SUCCESS according to HIS WILL For tHose He wants to work @ NNPC! AMEN
its only on nairaland that i hear we have to take the invitation letter along. PCL asked only to bring passport, id card and hb pencil
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Figoinc(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Please who can help me with the General Engineering NNPC Past question and specialty in Mechanical Engineering. Pls it's urgent. my email address is figoinc@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbopemi: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:

Kindly send to opeyemi.akiode@gmail.com.thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Suffy: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Pls nairalanders, where can i get a night bus from Lagos to Abuja? Pls i reside at Ikoyi
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by owenlyn1: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Suffy:
Pls nairalanders, where can i get a night bus from Lagos to Abuja? Pls i reside at Ikoyi
. Jibowu , Chisco transport
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Lahbee: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Please send the prep material to owo4presi_2007@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Oblajude(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Niaraland, please i got the same message . How can i get to my exam center "REAGAN PRY SCHOOL/ONIKE PRY SCHOOL, ONIKE LAGOS STATE" I am coming from oshodi axis . Please i'm very stranded ! Thanks .
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by evoh: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2014
To those that dropped their email addresses or sent a request to my email address, I have sent you the study materials and practice questions. The practice questions cover: Engineering, General Science, Information Tech, Medical test and recruitment assessment tests.

Please I don't have the interview questions as some requested.

Good luck to you all.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rachbimbs: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Please is it compulsory to go for the advance accreditation today. Is it possible to go there very early tomorrow and get it done.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by markize(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2014
pls. Hu is writing in Uniben ( faculty of Art)?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by seunz09: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
evoh:
To those that dropped their email addresses or sent a request to my email address, I have sent you the study materials and practice questions. The practice questions cover: Engineering, General Science, Information Tech, Medical test and recruitment assessment tests.

Good luck to you all.

Dear Evoh,
Kindly assist in sending the test materials to my mail..
seunz09@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tappingal: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2014
[img][/img]
evoh:

Good luck to you all.

Please send. To me too tappingal@yahoo.com God bless you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Babyflo(f): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Please kindly send to floxy_07@yahoo.com. Thanks

Kindly send to opeyemi.akiode@gmail.com.thanks[/quote]
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Babyflo(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Please send to floxy_07@yahoo.com. Thanks social sciences pls
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rachbimbs: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Please can someone help with sample test questions. My email address is adedipeolufisayo@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rachbimbs: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Please is it compulsory to go for the advance accreditation today. Is it possible to go there very early tomorrow and get it done.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bestdiddy: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2014
I am also writing at YABATECH. Just find your way to Jibowu/Yaba, ask anyone how to get to Yabatech. You could easily get a bike to Yabatech from Jibowu.

blackbess:
PLease. WHo is havinG. His or. HEr aptituDe test at YaBa cOLLege. Of Technology.pLease kindLy Let me kNow D. VeNuE. As I haven't. GOttEN AN. EmAIL ONLy SMS
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by femikayode(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Please send to ogunbanwofemi@yahoo.com. I never got any email though.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by charlsecy(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2014
nmezi1:
Pls if u writing in Enugu and have received ur IV please tell us which courier company sent it,
I got mine from UPS office, Onitsha, opposite Kamo Plaza. I will write in Enugu.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by charlsecy(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2014
Onliie:
its only on nairaland that i hear we have to take the invitation letter along. PCL asked only to bring passport, id card and hb pencil

1. Original copy of the physical letter of invitation or email notification.

2. Valid ID card.

3. Two passport-sized photographs.

4. 2 pens, 2 HB pencils, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rachbimbs: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.