Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup (1530 Views)

Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / How To Delete A Stock App (for Android , Root Needed) / How Do I Reinstall Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
PLEASE HELP!
I rooted my innjoo T1 tab, gave the tab to a friend who was playing game with it, after giving me back my tab I noticed my stock file manager and stock browser was missing, I asked him what happened he said he uninstalled some apps using Kingroot su. Even though I have Es file explorer i dont really like using it. Now the problem is i cant Play games like sub way surf. What do I do? Worse still I dont backup anything. Any body with backup rom should please help me.
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Clinton594(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Oxasbi:
PLEASE HELP!
I rooted my innjoo T1 tab, gave the tab to a friend who was playing game with it, after giving me back my tab I noticed my stock file manager and stock browser was missing, I asked him what happened he said he uninstalled some apps using Kingroot su. Even though I have Es file explorer i dont really like using it. Now the problem is i cant Play games like sub way surf. What do I do? Worse still I dont backup anything. Any body with backup rom should please help me.

Serious gbege..... you can't easily install a system app unless you you get a flashable .zip format of that file before the system accepts the signature or you find another person using that same phone - rooted with stock ROM still intact. That's when you can port the missing apps and install it to yours.... but before then, you should manage xplore... it can serve you well.

Quest. What has subway surf got to do with your root apps please, and why doesn't it play
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Clinton594:

Quest. What has subway surf got to do with your root apps please, and why doesn't it play

I myself am surprised, think it trying to locate the cache file safed on my sd card. Same issue with Thor, and Assassins creed pirate.
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Clinton594(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2014
It has been deleted alongside other apps too.... Sorry to say that.

Search for mtk file managers and browsers on Google.... you'll find and make sure you convert to system app after install. restart ....... you're good to go
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Clinton594:

Serious gbege..... you can't easily install a system app unless you you get a flashable .zip format of that file before the system accepts the signature or you find another person using that same phone - rooted with stock ROM still intact. That's when you can port the missing apps and install it to yours....

Please how do i go abt it a friend is willing to help but non of us have d technical know how. Now my play store keeps saying ur "google play store which some of ur application relay on is not supported by ur device contact d manufacturer for assistance." was forced to disable it cos its keeps popping up wen my data is on. Thanks
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by CuteDude53(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls help i cant install open vpn and Es file explorer on my P9 after taking it to Carlcare at ikj.. .What should i do?
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Clinton594(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I think you've done a big harm to your system apps and settings. Since you're not an advanced user I'll only suggest you make a full backup of your friends ROM and flag unto urs .
What to do :
root your friends phone and flash Cwm unto it ,
reboot into the cwm and and make a full backup if his ROM. then copy the ROM and put in. your phone. with the cwm in your phone you'll now restore the backup .
Hurry welcome back.
message me if you're still confused
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Clinton594:
I think you've done a big harm to your system apps and settings. Since you're not an advanced user I'll only suggest you make a full backup of your friends ROM and flag unto urs .
What to do :
root your friends phone and flash Cwm unto it ,
reboot into the cwm and and make a full backup if his ROM. then copy the ROM and put in. your phone. with the cwm in your phone you'll now restore the backup .
Hurry welcome back.

Thanks alot for the prompt response. I will do as you say.
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Clinton594:

Thanks alot... My tab is back to stock! Merry Xmas!!!
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Clinton594(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oxasbi:

Thanks alot... My tab is back to stock! Merry Xmas!!!

Glad I could help..... Don't hesitate anytime . I'm always ever ready to help.

Merry Xmas too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by oluadex99(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
how can backup my fone because I wan put another ROM
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Clinton594:

Glad I could help..... Don't hesitate anytime . I'm always ever ready to help.

Merry Xmas too

Am trying to install kingroot su on my innjoo T1 I keep getting an error message " x app not installed" tried using super su but it failing to update binary. The tab is rooted but no su to grant root access. Or should I just flash the room again.
Re: How Do I Reinstall Stock App Without Backup by Uzowee(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
Oxasbi:

Am trying to install kingroot su on my innjoo T1 I keep getting an error message " x app not installed" tried using super su but it failing to update binary. The tab is rooted but no su to grant root access. Or should I just flash the room again.
pls give me your no

(1) (Reply)

¤¤ Best HD WAR Game For Android ¤¤ / Flashable Dolby Digital Plus / IMOSE Tab:what Your Take On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.