Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. (2342 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by tochito(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
for all those who naturally or by mistakes have acne or pimples.go to www .myskinsolution.com for all skin disorders.know what you are to eat or not,how to cure pimples natuarally without creams or lotions.pimple now has an easy cure.www.myskinsolution.com   .in all you do do not use hydroperoxide on you face in the name of curing pimples.www.myskinsolution.com
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by allboyz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
hi

Bro, your site is NOT that reach,

you did not talk about the pimples stuff, ?

No cream for it cure or something, can you give me your email address or phone number?

Please reply urgently.

Regards
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by tochito(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2008
07034687525>tochito
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by akaa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
tochito, can you tell me the exact medicine i will use to cure something like ezcma at my back but it is not it
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by tochito(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
akaa,what you have are stretch marks.i keep telling people that the smart treatment i know for stretch marks is local prepared soap called black keran.it's a local wizard here in jos for eczma and stretch marks.very simple stuff of 200 naira yet very active and usful.you can get the ingredient in some local markets even in ABJ.if int.call;07034687525
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by phemmy008(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2008
What should i use to this so called PIMPLES, pls send it to olaide4real008@yahoo.com. Thanks cry
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by Fancier(f): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2008
tochito thanks for your tips but i will really be greatful if yuo can send me a mail on how to get this Black Karen you were talking about for cure of stretch mark and Eczema. You can replay me tthrough my email address ancy4luv@yahoo.com

thanks once more
Re: Fast Cure For Pimples And Acne. by davou4eva(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wash ur face regularly with toilet soap, always go out with clean handkerchief to wipe ur oily face as much as you can, drink enough water possibly first thing in the morning, eat enough fruits, watch wat you eat, go hunger strike atimes and i assured you their will be some difference cos it works for me.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Effect Of Septrim And Antimalaria During Pregnancy / Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use / Any Good Orthopaedic Hospital In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.