Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech (3765 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Eminem Threatens To Rape Iggy Azalea In His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by opzyarmani: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9dMYhVZ07cU/VHO6DkW-jVI/AAAAAAAAJbw/DMBvjvzd7A4/s1600/iggy%2Band%2Beminem.jpg[/img]

Eminem caught our attention when he rapped about raping Iggy in a shocking new song, but it was the ‘Fancy’ singer who had the last laugh when she took the stage to accept AMA awards for best rap artist and best rap/hip-hop album.

Iggy Azalea, 24, proved her prowess in the rap game when she picked up not one but two American Music Awards at LA’s Nokia Theatre on Nov. 23. And while she was dominating the night, she couldn’t resist taking a subtle but effective dig at rap rival Eminem, 42. Who’s the realest now, Slim?

Iggy absolutely rocked the 2014 AMAs, where she performed her singles “Fancy” and “Beg For It” before closing the show with a sexy rendition of “Booty” with Jennifer Lopez. But she was never more badass than when she took the stage to accept the awards for best rap artist and best rap/hip-hop album, shutting out her male counterparts Drake, and Eminem.

Continue reading here : http://..com/2014/11/ouch-eminem-dissed-by-iggy-azalea-in.html
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Americans they love competition, thats why i love them, if you don't bone up, then you get thrown out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Anthony3850(m): 1:08am On Nov 25, 2014
afolag:
Americans they love competition, thats why i love them, if you don't bone up, then you get thrown out.
ur point
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2014
That's what you term a 'Diss?' LOL smiley
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:
That's what you term a 'Diss?' LOL smiley
Yea, they called it a subtle one though. If you were Eminem, you definitely won't be smiling after hearing Iggy calling you out like that.

1 Like

Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Yea, they called it a subtle one though. If you were Eminem, you definitely won't be smiling after hearing Iggy calling you out like that.
cheesy
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

embarassed
Are you thinking what am thinking? Cos I swear ........... lipsrsealed
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Are you thinking what am thinking? Cos I swear ........... lipsrsealed
No. What is it you're thinking?
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

No. What is it you're thinking?
Hmmmm. How are you sure it's a "No" as you don't even know what am thinking.
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Hmmmm. How are you sure it's a "No" as you don't even know what am thinking.

I have no idea what you're thinking, so it's a definite "No." Will you fill me in on what you're thinking now?
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

I have no idea what you're thinking, so it's a definite "No." Will you fill me in on what you're thinking now?
You have no idea what am thinking, is exactly the reason why I wonder how you know its a definite No.
Anyways thinking of you as this beautiful damsel who has come to keep me company this night is not such a bad thing. Is it?
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Two boyz under one post grin una turn the post to pinky and the brain..

2 Likes

Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Dollabommie(m): 4:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

You have no idea what am thinking, is exactly the reason why I wonder how you know its a definite No.
Anyways thinking of you as this beautiful damsel who has come to keep me company this night is not such a bad thing. Is it?
Oh....he thought wrong,
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Oh....he thought wrong,
What part was wrong You been a beautiful damsel or you keeping me company
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

What part was wrong You been a beautiful damsel or you keeping me company
Apparently, keeping you company.
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by onuwaje(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Eminem get bad mouth o
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Apparently, keeping you company.
Hmmmm, I beg to differ. We exchanged words till I slept off and we've picked up where we left off this morning. So
I'm not trying to insinuate anything. That is just the way I see it.
BTW can I get to face behind the moniker? You didn't dispute my thinking of you been a beautiful damsel. Now I would like to see for myself if you would permit wink
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Hmmmm, I beg to differ. We exchanged words till I slept off and we've picked up where we left off this morning. So
I'm not trying to insinuate anything. That is just the way I see it.
BTW can I get to face behind the moniker? You didn't dispute my thinking of you been a beautiful damsel. Now I would like to see for myself if you would permit wink
cheesy See you! You definitely have a way of turning things around to your benefit. You don't have a profile pic on, why should i?
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

cheesy See you! You definitely have a way of turning things around to your benefit. You don't have a profile pic on, why should i?
Hahahahahahahaha ain't you funny?
First of, I never knew nairalanders have infected me with the habit turning things around to suit themselves.
Secondly, I don't have a problem sharing my pics with you. Just that you never asked. You don't have to upload a profile pics. Am sure your whatsapp has a profile pics wink grin
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Hahahahahahahaha ain't you funny?
First of, I never knew nairalanders have infected me with the habit turning things around to suit theirselves.
Secondly, I don't have a problem sharing my pics with you. Just that you never asked. You don't have to upload a profile pics. Am sure your whatsapp has a profile pics wink grin
LOL, there you go again! cheesy Diverting everything to suit yourself. My Whatsapp? I'm not on that social network grin
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, there you go again! cheesy Diverting everything to suit yourself. My Whatsapp? I'm not on that social network grin
Hmmmm, by now you should know I won't quite until I get your pix then number. Why waste time? angry grin
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Hmmmm, by now you should know I won't quite until I get your pix then number. Why waste time? angry grin
My pic? And by my number? LOL
Eleyi gidi gan! grin
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

My pic? And by my number? LOL
Eleyi gidi gan! grin
Na your own strong pass oh.
You seem to be enjoying the hide and seek shey angry

I enjoy am pass you oh grin grin grin
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ichiato:

Na your own strong pass oh.
You seem to be enjoying the hide and seek shey angry

I enjoy am pass you oh grin grin grin
LOL, cheesy You're crazy tho! Good for you :p
Re: Ouch!!! Eminem Dissed By Iggy Azalea In Her Amas Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, cheesy You're crazy tho! Good for you :p
Aiit tell me what am not doing rite . Until I create thread on top your mata?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Releases New Pictures / Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover / Nigerians React As Wizkid Holds And Whispers To Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.