Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,440 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) (5851 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

But i showed you where John is believed to be righteous, is'nt it?

What makes everyone imperfect?

As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God. They have all gone out of the way; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one." Romans 3:10-12

Paul wants us to believe here^^ that no one becomes righteous through the works of the Law. But there are many whom God called "righteous". From Genesis 7:1 where He says to Noah, "I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation", there are many references to "righteous" men. Take an exhaustive concordance and look under the word righteous.
Oh, how you cleverly omitted the final part of my text. What righteousness in the other context mean.
Why you and I are imperfect. You really wanna know? Oh, we can do this all day
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hiswordxray:
2Cor 5:21 "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Col 1:21-22 "And although you at one time were estranged and alienated from Him and were of hostile attitude of mind in your wicked activities, Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father's] presence."

Eph 1:4 "just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,"

Heb 10:14 "For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified."

Titus 3:7 "Because of his grace he declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life."
I can go on and on and on...

It is impossible for me not to go to heaven because I am holy, blameless, faultless, righteous, and perfect because of what Christ have done.

So don't talk about what you know nothing about.

That means everybody is going to heaven because of What Christ have done?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Wait, so you're serving God out of the supposed fear of being eternally burnt in hell? Fear? That's it? Hm.

That is not the bone of contention.

The issue is that, no matter how sinful I was on earth once I die all my sins are forgiven, And am going to heaven straight.

True or false?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are you a Muslim?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Righteousness in other context can mean faithfulness
and loyalty to God and his words.

Are you telling me that Paul was talking of a different righteousness when he said no one is righteous compared to the righteus man God call Noah and the one Herod believe John to be?.

I don't see any contradiction, if you ask me. Be open-minded, and on't be quick to jump to premature conclusions.

Okay ma

, how you cleverly omitted the final part of my text.

Nope, my thought was that my point about Noah being a righteous man before God covers it all, but since you didnt get it, i av to reply it again which i've done up there

What righteousness in the other context mean.
Why you and I are imperfect. You really wanna know? Oh, we can do this all day

Oh yes! i really wanna know.

Spit it
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

Are you a Muslim?

Oh YES.....i am
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Oh YES.....i am

OK What does the Koran says about righteous people And unrighteous people And who gets to make heaven according to the Koran?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

OK What does the Koran says about righteous people And unrighteous people And who gets to make heaven according to the Koran?

VERY SIMPLE

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 67:
But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.

* Repent

* Believe

* Do righteous good works

Shikena u don attain salvation be that ....No need for someone dying for your alleged sin, a sin you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

That is not the bone of contention.

The issue is that, no matter how sinful I was on earth once I die all my sins are forgiven, And am going to heaven straight.

True or false?
No. "God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he shall also reap." This implies that anyone who is simple faces the 'punishment' of not ever being resurrected.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

No. "God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he shall also reap." This implies that anyone who is simple faces the 'punishment' of not ever being resurrected.

So What will happen to the person that is not being resurrected?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are you telling me that Paul was talking of a different righteousness when he said no one is righteous compared to the righteus man God call Noah and the one Herod believe John to be?.

Okay ma

Nope, my thought was that my point about Noah being a righteous man before God covers it all, but since you didnt get it, i av to reply it again which i've done up there

Spit it
Oh God, are you a philosopher, or an atheist? Let me know, so as to know whether to draw the curtains.

Now....as why we are imperfect. Ever heard the legendary Adam and Eve story?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Oh God, are you a philosopher, or an atheist? Let me know, so as to know whether to draw the curtains.
None of the above

Now....as why we are imperfect. Ever heard the legendary Adam and Eve story?

Yes!
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay ma

Spit it

Tis' is where we find your type Jumpin' to a redundant parallel...

Why'd you omit the The beginin' of Romans ch 3... Your pernickety 'lld only expose how chowderheaded you are..
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

VERY SIMPLE

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 67:
But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.

* Repent

* Believe

* Do righteous good works

Shikena u don attain salvation be that ....No need for someone dying for your alleged sin, a sin you know nothing about.

Hmmm OK. What does the koran ask you to do those who don't believe in Allah
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

None of the above

Yes!
Okay, they're our first parents. They sinned, passed it onto us. Aloha! We're all sinners, imperfect.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

Hmmm OK. What does the koran ask you to do those who don't believe in Allah

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them : for Allah loveth those who are just.

If you don't fight me or drive me out of my home, i am obliged to deal kindly and justly with you.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

So What will happen to the person that is not being resurrected?
He's dead forever and ever.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by An2elect2(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is one of those talks of fools right?
They know nothing about God and yet they speak with their chests raised.
Well, you want to know the truth? or you want to mock it in ignorance?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Hiswordxray(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

That means everybody is going to heaven because of What Christ have done?
That means you have no idea what Christianity is and you shouldn't be talking about what you don't know.
If you what to know humble yourself and ask politely.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Tis' is where we find your type Jumpin' to a redundant parallel.

Where 'd you have found me before? In a hole as you f000lishly claim the other time? undecided undecided

Why'd you omit the The beginin' of Romans ch 3...
You should bring it up in relation with verse 10-12, Kindly do that please.

Your pernickety 'lld only expose how chowderheaded you are..

Thanks for the insult, but don't cry when i start throwing it at you.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Okay, they're our first parents. They sinned, passed it onto us. Aloha! We're all sinners, imperfect.

Can we call a righteous man in the eyes of God a sinner/imperfect?

How about a blameless man in the eyes of God? is he also imperfect/sinner?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hiswordxray:

That means you have no idea what Christianity is and you shouldn't be talking about what you don't know.
If you what to know humble yourself and ask politely.

So What am I doing?

No be question I Dey ask? cheesy

Hahaha.

Oya That's my question, you didn't see it earlier.

Does that mean everybody is going to heaven just as you are going to heaven because of What christ have done?

I didn't change my question still the same question.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

He's dead forever and ever.

That's sounds more like What I believe. Once I die That's the end, I will be dead forever And ever. That's the normal thing.

Is there anything to be scared about it? undecided
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Can we call a righteous man in the eyes of God a sinner/imperfect?

How about a blameless man in the eyes of God? is he also imperfect/sinner?
Romans 3:23- "For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

1 Kings 8:46- "...For there is no man who does not sin."
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

That's sounds more like What I believe. Once I die That's the end, I will be dead forever And ever. That's the normal thing.

Is there anything to be scared about it? undecided
My dear, don't you want to live forever? Don't you plan on seeing your dead loved ones again? Don't you want to live in a world with no sickness, crime or the like? Don't you want to be young forever? Don't you want to be perfect? Don't you?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them : for Allah loveth those who are just.

If you don't fight me or drive me out of my home, i am obliged to deal kindly and justly with you.

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

That's What the Koran ask you to do to christians
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

My dear, don't you want to live forever? Don't you plan on seeing your dead loved ones again? Don't you want to live in a world with no sickness, crime or the like? Don't you want to be young forever? Don't you want to be perfect? Don't you?

See my dead loved ones for What? I will get bored of them one day. Why does God have to wait till some people get to paradise before he makes this world a better place. What's stopping him from doing it now
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

See my dead loved ones for What? I will get bored of them one day. Why does God have to wait till some people get to paradise before he makes this world a better place. What's stopping him from doing it now
1 John 5:19-"We know we originate with God, but THE WHOLE WORLD IS LYING IN THE POWER OF THE WICKED ONE."
The wicked one here is Satan, not God.
Satan is the ruler of this world.
And you bloody well can't expect the Almighty to aid the Devil to ruling this world. No sirree!
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

1 John 5:19-"We know we originate with God, but THE WHOLE WORLD IS LYING IN THE POWER OF THE WICKED ONE."
The wicked one here is Satan, not God.
Satan is the ruler of this world.
And you bloody well can't expect the Almighty to aid the Devil to ruling this world. No sirree!

If God has the ability of stopping Satan why can't he stop him right now as we speak?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

That's What the Koran ask you to do to christians

No Mr. Dapo777, the verse you quoted above was revealed during the time of war, when the unbelievers were fighting and driving the muslims out of their home. Its not applicable to muslims forever of which our generation is not exempted. more like saying that America was once at war with Vietnam.Suppose the President of America or the General of the American Army told the American soldiers during the war:“Wherever you find the Vietnamese, kill them”. Today if I say that the American President said, “Wherever you find Vietnamese, kill them” without giving the context, I will make him sound like a butcher. But if I quote him in context, that he said it during a war time , it will sound very logical, as he was trying to boost the morale of the American soldiers during the war. That does not mean that till date America should continue killing vietnamese, the order was given during a the time of war.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Romans 3:23- "For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

1 Kings 8:46- "...For there is no man who does not sin."

You are backwarding our discussion, please and answer the question i asked.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You are backwarding our discussion, please and answer the question i asked.
A seemingly righteous man is as well imperfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Things You Need To Make Heaven / Zion Train: “top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rap / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.