Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

What If Hell Truly Exist?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Hell Truly Exist?? (4033 Views)

What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? / Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible / How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
I know that they are folks on naira land who don't believe in hell. but my question is,what if hell truly exist...mehn,we better thread carefully..

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by henrychubayo: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hell is both real and in existence. The question you should ask is what is Hell? It is the common grave of Mankind. Hell is for good and Bad people. Like I said, its a common grave. Jesus went to Hell as well.

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by dorox(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
If hell is real, then God is a saddistic monster that I cannot bring myself to love and worship.
But since God is love, I just cannot see how a place of such horror can exist.

2 Likes

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Jameselias: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
What if u're already in hell
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by MrPresident1: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
We are all in hell. But our time in hell is over grin
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by frank317: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
If hell exists, what is its function?

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
frank317:
If hell exists, what is its function?

Punishment for disobedient goats grin
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by torchwave: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hell exists. Besides the Word of God that says it exists, there are eye witness accounts of its existence one cannot simply ignore.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
torchwave:
Hell exists. Besides the Word of God that says it exists, there are eye witness accounts of its existence one cannot simply ignore.
cool. Longtime man
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Jameselias: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
torchwave:
autentic images pls.

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Redlyn: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
watchman111:
I know that they are folks on naira land who don't believe in hell. but my question is,what if hell truly exist...mehn,we better thread carefully..

Then I am already doomed.

Because either I am there....suffering eternally.
Or I am not there...watching others suffer eternally. And for me that is as bad as being there myself. How can I enjoy heaven when such evil and torture is going forever?

So if hell exists, I am already doomed.

4 Likes

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Jameselias: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrPresident1:
it's only over when u die.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
it's only over when u die.

No you are wrong. Hell is over when you surrender to God; to do only the things that are pleasing in His sight. He takes care of you from the time you determine to serve Him truly.

Hell will be over for the larger mass when Christ comes back to judge the living, and the dead.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hell Exists.. it is called Nigeria
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by MrPresident1: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
voltron:
Hell Exists.. it is called Nigeria

Yeah you're right, on the score that Nigeria is presently home to the largest population of ancient Israelites in the world. The Israelites are the Negros, and they will be in hell until the appearance of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who will come and rescue them and judge the people who have severely oppressed the people who are the dearly beloved of God.
The Negros will be judged too for their unending disobedience and wickedness.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrPresident1:
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Redlyn:

Then I am already doomed.

Because either I am there....suffering eternally.
Or I am not there...watching others suffer eternally. And for me that is as bad as being there myself. How can I enjoy heaven when such evil and torture is going forever?

So if hell exists, I am already doomed.
logical rubish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Jameselias: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

No you are wrong. Hell is over when you surrender to God; to do only the things that are pleasing in His sight. He takes care of you from the time you determine to serve Him truly.

Hell will be over for the larger mass when Christ comes back to judge the living, and the dead.
no u are wrong.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Redlyn: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
watchman111:
logical rubish

Yeah, exactly what I would say as well if I had no argument.

2 Likes

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by McSterling(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
watchman111:
logical rubish
How so?
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Weah96: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Hell is relative[/size].

2 Likes

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Weah96:
how do you mean..
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by gatiano(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
I knew it was a lie to say Africans were once or are cannibals, Africans can never, had never and will never be cannibals. The picture you pasted on here says it all and true that is hell, nothing can be heller than that. However, there is what is called spiritual hell too (not a place though), a condition where the love for immorality and evil is removed and washed, but not forced, it could be for 3 sec, or 3 days, or 3 years or 30 years or more and there is a time limit to the staying in that condition after which is death (final death).

Weah96:
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
gatiano:
I knew it was a lie to say Africans were once or are cannibals, Africans can never, had never and will never be cannibals. The picture you pasted on here says it all and true that is hell, nothing can be heller than that. However, there is what is called spiritual hell too (not a place though), a condition where the love for immorality and evil is removed and washed, but not forced, it could be for 3 sec, or 3 days, or 3 years or 30 years or more and there is a time limit to the staying in that condition after which is death (final death).

pips trying to deny the existence of hell(eternity)..the fact is,it does exist.ur blving it is inconsequential..
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by torchwave: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
cool. Longtime man
Long time, good friend. It's been a while.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by torchwave: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
autentic images pls.
Don't you worry, you shall see it for yourself, someday. That is much more convincing than any authentic images cos seeing is believing, right?
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Weah96: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
watchman111:
how do you mean..

You couldn't possibly explain another kind of hell to the two people in that picture.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by gatiano(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Like i said it doesn't exist, i did not say hell does not exist, it exists, but not as a place where anybody would be force into. When you haer of poverty, sickness without adequate treatment and care, unhappiness, discontentment, bad water and food, bad educational system, children without shelter and food, illitracy, wars, diseases etc, this are all hell on the physical, and Heaven (physical) is all good and contentment. The best word in the context will be best called "Hereafter"- The world after the rule of the wicked which is heaven (physical) on earth while the people still lives.

Once a great man that i heard once asked the auditorium of about 10,000 people "IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WITHOUT SIN, STAND UP"! Nobody, not one was on their feet. If GOD is to punish all for sin, Only GOD will be in heaven.
The spiritual hell is not a place too simply because a soul and spirit without a body does not adhere to time, time is nothing to a spirit and soul but it does exist, that personality still exist. But since all has tasted, seen, felt, did sin, we must all go to hell, it is a must (according to me), we must all go to hell because we will all be attracted to it, (GOD does not have the time to begin to open books and check names for 7 billion people). The maximum time that will be spent in hell is 3 days, but then soul and spirit don't adhere to time.
take a person that loves to gamble, rob and lust after women, This hell is meant to remove the love of gambling, robbing and lust from your heart. some might leave it quick within just 3 secs, some will hold on to it for 3hrs till 900years not wanting to give it up (remember, there can't be hypocrites in Heaven). Thus Abacha must have just spent 3 sec in hell and bounced into heaven like nothing happened, while who you think might be so holy may spend 30 years there struggling not wanting to depart from the love of his/her heart. One of the things also in hell is to accept who you are which is either GOD or devil, Then amendments can commence.

watchman111:
pips trying to deny the existence of hell(eternity)..the fact is,it does exist.ur blving it is inconsequential..

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Weah96:

You couldn't possibly explain another kind of hell to the two people in that picture.
really?
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Jameselias: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Weah96:
and if they steal food to eat now then God will add fire to their hell to make it hell fire wicked God wicked pple
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by torchwave: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
gatiano:
Like i said it doesn't exist, i did not say hell does not exist, it exists, but not as a place where anybody would be force into. When you haer of poverty, sickness without adequate treatment and care, unhappiness, discontentment, bad water and food, bad educational system, children without shelter and food, illitracy, wars, diseases etc, this are all hell on the physical, and Heaven (physical) is all good and contentment. The best word in the context will be best called "Hereafter"- The world after the rule of the wicked which is heaven (physical) on earth while the people still lives.

Once a great man that i heard once asked the auditorium of about 10,000 people "IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WITHOUT SIN, STAND UP"! Nobody, not one was on their feet. If GOD is to punish all for sin, Only GOD will be in heaven.
The spiritual hell is not a place too simply because a soul and spirit without a body does not adhere to time, time is nothing to a spirit and soul but it does exist, that personality still exist. But since all has tasted, seen, felt, did sin, we must all go to hell, it is a must (according to me), we must all go to hell because we will all be attracted to it, (GOD does not have the time to begin to open books and check names for 7 billion people). The maximum time that will be spent in hell is 3 days, but then soul and spirit don't adhere to time.
take a person that loves to gamble, rob and lust after women, This hell is meant to remove the love of gambling, robbing and lust from your heart. some might leave it quick within just 3 secs, some will hold on to it for 3hrs till 900years not wanting to give it up (remember, there can't be hypocrites in Heaven). Thus Abacha must have just spent 3 sec in hell and bounced into heaven like nothing happened, while who you think might be so holy may spend 30 years there struggling not wanting to depart from the love of his/her heart. One of the things also in hell is to accept who you are which is either GOD or devil, Then amendments can commence.

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! blind and blatant heresy! Keep deceiving and being deceived!

Hell is a literal place of punishment. Read the story of Lazarus and the rich man and many of Christ's teachings about hell. Read the book of Revelations. Do you think God is a man that He should lie? Once in hell, forever in hell! Gospel truth.

The wise will do whatever it takes to avoid it.

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Weah96: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
torchwave:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! blind and blatant heresy! Keep deceiving and being deceived!

Hell is a literal place of punishment. Read the story of Lazarus and the rich man and many of Christ's teachings about hell. Read the book of Revelations. Do you think God is a man that He should lie? Once in hell, forever in hell! Gospel truth.

The wise will do whatever it takes to avoid it.

See this other featherweight. You are the one doing the lying. Did God talk to you, or did you merely read a fcking book?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Thy “gay” Neighbor / Meta-ethics: The Nature And Origins Of Good And Evil / The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.