Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty (1649 Views)

(video)female Police Officer Caught Having Sex With Drug Dealer During Undercove / Anders Breivik Pleads Not Guilty At Norway Murder Trial / Can A Police Officer In Uniform Arrest Another Armed Police Officer In Uniform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by panafrican(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Shameful, disgusting , despicable ! ' can't believe it !
And some want people to keep dreaming in this KKKounry ?

BBC
A grand jury has decided not to charge a Missouri police officer over the death of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.

Announcing the decision, state prosecutor Robert McCulloch said the jury had exhaustively examined the evidence.

Mr Brown's family said they were "profoundly disappointed".

Michael Brown, 18, was killed by Darren Wilson in Ferguson on 9 August. His death sparked weeks of demonstrations.

Some protests turned violent, and police were criticised for responding with military grade riot equipment
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30188737

1 Like

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 25, 2014
The verdict wasn't totally unexpected. The body language of the 'prosecutor' and his assistants weren't disposed to finding an indictment against Officer Wilson.

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by simplemach(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Oyibo and racism. One day their cup go full.
Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 25, 2014
The Ferguson Police have fired several teargas canisters.

A police car has reportedly been set on fire.
Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Raiders: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2014
I am not really surprise about the not guilty verdict. In America, police hardly get prosecuted for killing civilians while doing their jobs
Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Raiders:
I am not really surprise about the not guilty verdict. In America, police hardly get prosecuted for killing civilians while doing their jobs
And the present case was not helped by the fact that the DA has a history of being pro-law enforcement in his career.
Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Justice has prevailed . I am happy with the verdict. officer Darren Wilson is not guilty.
if i were the mayor of st Louis ,i would order shoot to kill on any protesters and looters .

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by 2cato: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2014
TomSowell25:
Justice has prevailed . I am happy with the verdict. officer Darren Wilson is not guilty.
if i were the mayor of st Louis ,i would order shoot to kill on any protesters and looters .
why you come hate black people like this abi you no dey mentally sound

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Blakyclyde(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
My question:
Has any case involving race relations in the US ever judged in favour of the black folks?
I for one, never expected officer Wilson to be found guilty, taking a look at the question above. We all remember the Martin/Zimmerman case last year, don't we?
#Yeyedey smell!

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Missy89(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Time for the thieves in Ferguson to start looting the town and pretend as if they are protesting

6 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Horus(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIOeE1mjt6w

[size=15pt]Ferguson Looting Riots Grand jury NO Indictment Darren Wilson NOT GUILTY - Michael Brown St. Louis![/size]

1 Like

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lets all be honest here and ask ourselves - did any of us actually believe Officer Wilson will be indicted? Look at the history of unarmed blacks being shot by white officers and tell me how many of them were found guilty. The most glaring was Amadou Diallo. I never believed anything would come out of this case, especially with this prosecutor who was known by everyone to be in support of law enforcement and who's father was killed by a black man.

3 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by panafrican(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is also a riot in New York.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31nFfmjOQk

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by igbo2011(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why are people surprised?

At the end if the day until Africa is free no African in the woldl is free.

7 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by igbo2011(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why is this not front paged?

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Garvey1: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Only a united states of africa will save black people....it is time for africa to speak wuth one voice...

4 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by davitogreat(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbo2011:

Couldn't have said it better myself. This is it in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by RandomAfricanAm: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbo2011:

Truth!!!

1 Like

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by panafrican(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
angry

Spraying Ebola /HIV in Africa, gunning down or massively jailing Black people in America are different pieces of the same freaking plan that intends to wipe Black off the face of Earth.

2 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by panafrican(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
The governor of Missouri should be forced to resign.
How would he react if his son were killed by a police officer who shows no remorse at all?
It is disgusting to see people blame protestors about burning buildings when no-one of the same retarded do not give a F**K about an unarmed man being shot like a deer by a racist police officer.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Horus(m): 3:10am On Nov 28, 2014
[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-54754cbe/turbine/la-me-local-reaction-to-ferguson-photos-201411-024/1000/1000x563[/img]

Protesters climb on a CHP vehicle on Hope Street in Los Angeles.

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5475605e/turbine/la-me-local-reaction-to-ferguson-photos-201411-025/1000/1000x563[/img]

Protesters confront police officers outside LAPD headquarters.

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5473f12c/turbine/la-me-local-reaction-to-ferguson-photos-201411-002/1000/1000x563[/img]

Donald Fields, 37, with daughter, Olivia, 9, at a Leimert Park gathering. "If that was my little brother I would be very sad," Olivia said of slain teen Michael Brown

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5474a749/turbine/lat-local-ferguson1-la0024361758-20141124/1000/1000x563[/img]

Community members gather in Leimert Park to protest a Missouri grand jury's decision not to charge a police officer in a black 18-year-old's death

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5474a74a/turbine/lat-la-ferguson-photos-la0024358016-20141124/1000/1000x563[/img]

Marvin Thomas embraces his daughter, Devyn Thomas, 10, at the Shop Hair Lounge as they watch television and await the grand jury's announcement

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5475f78d/turbine/la-me-local-reaction-to-ferguson-photos-201411-040/1000/1000x563[/img]

A man throws a traffic barrier at an LAPD officer during a protest Nov. 25.

1 Like

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Dibiachukwu: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2014
but don't you guys think the other people have a point? How is it possible that a people who are constantly stealing not get profiled? I am not trying to justify racial profiling but we sure know that when an act is perpetrated by someone, and it is repeated by another person with some similarity to the first one, don't you think it is only a matter of time that that similarity will be noticed by those charged with the responsibility to check the dubious act and they will begin to behave accordingly?

And that black boys have refused to go to school has made it difficult for me to defend them.

You will flow so well with my father if you are educated. If you are not educated, then pls be well behaved. If you are not too well behaved, then pls, be educated. You can't lose out on the two. That would be too much problem for one person to bear!

3 Likes

Re: USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty by suyu: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Missy89:
Time for the thieves in Ferguson to start looting the town and pretend as if they are protesting

grin they already started

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces / Pro-Israel March Turns Violent In S.Africa As Pro-Palestine Group Attacks (PICS) / GHANA :election 2012: TB Joshua Predicts Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.