Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces (1644 Views)

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
This the dude who in a broadcast in late April from the dungeons of Azovstal steel plant, appealed to Elon Musk, Israel, EU and NATO for help.

He is now on latrine duties in a POW camp and facing war crimes charges.

This is the fate that awaits all the fools who think IsraHell, Amerikkka and the JewK has their backs - you get used, duped and dumped.

Rabbi Kanustein take note!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by godliman: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Be careful before excessive hate cause you heart failure. Advice nobi curse.

5 Likes

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
godliman:
Be careful before excessive hate cause you heart failure. Advice nobi curse.

Jewish owned slave detected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by paramakina202: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:
This the dude who in a broadcast in late April from the dungeons of Azovstal steel plant, appealed to Elon Musk, Israel, EU and NATO for help.

This is the fate that awaits all the fools who think IsraHell, Amerikkka and the JewK has their backs - you get used, duped and dumped.

Yoruba Nesion freedom fighters should take note too.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Machinegun91(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
He's still better than your president

3 Likes

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Yoruba Nesion freedom fighters should take note too.

At least those ones are not being bankrolled and supported by Judas like these fake Nazis of Azov or that Okoro brigade IPOB larping as jungle Jews.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by WATCHOVER(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

I supported Russia in this war, not because I love it but because the war United States and United Kingdom went about the issue was not neutral,
For Israel you mentioned Israel never took sides openly, they preached Neutrality.
So I do not understand where you got your analysis from

1 Like

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I supported Russia in this war, not because I love it but because the war United States and United Kingdom went about the issue was not neutral,
For Israel you mentioned Israel never took sides openly, they preached Neutrality.

World Jewry have been at the forefront pushing this war .

Jewish media shilled hard for Jewlensky's Jewish govt.

World Jewry have stated that they want to return to their ancestral land of Khazaria which is eastern Ukraine which is were this war is being fought over for.

Since 2014, World Jewry has been waging a genocidal war on ethnic Russians to force them to migrate to Russia just as they did to Palestinians .

Even the uncrowned king of Israel, Wrathschild was originally from eastern Ukraine aka Khazaria.

The Jewish dominated Blight House of the demented Joe Biden puppet govt is pushing this war alongside the Jew Boris Johnson of the JewK.

This war won't have happened if Jews were not in power and wielded so much control on western Europe and Amerikkka.

4 Likes

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Machinegun91:
He's still better than your president

And where is your supreme shabbat goy leader?

Osu
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by paramakina202: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

At least those ones are not being bankrolled and supported by Judas like these fake Nazis of Azov or that Okoro brigade IPOB larping as jungle Jews.

How is the Jews supporting ioobs do you have any evidence of such?
I know you are a chronic conspiracy theorists.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
paramakina202:

How is the Jews supporting ioobs do you have any evidence of such?
I know you are a chronic conspiracy theorists.

You want to deny IPOB and IsraHell now?

You can't back away from your disgraceful asslicking of the Jew rat.

Radio Biafra content is basically 80% Holocaust indoctrination and Jew ass licking, 10% fake Igbo history and IPOB geography course and 10% anti Fulani and anti British hate speech rants.

By their seed, ye shall know them.

IPOB exists to only make willing Zionist fools out of you Igbos and is not in any way or form interested in any useless Biafra
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by paramakina202: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

You want to deny IPOB and IsraHell now?

You can't back away from your disgraceful asslicking of the Jew rat.

Radio Biafra content is basically 80% Holocaust indoctrination and Jew ass licking, 10% fake Igbo history and IPOB geography course and 10% anti Fulani and anti British hate speech rants.

By their seed, ye shall know them.

IPOB exists to only make willing Zionist fools out of you Igbos and is not in any way or form interested in any useless Biafra

Stop vomiting bs and show me evidence of Jewish support to IPOB.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Stop vomiting bs and show me evidence of Jewish support to IPOB.

How many tines has your rabbi Kanustein visited Israel soliciting for funds and support from Jewish groups and Israeli parliament?

Was he not arrested in Kenya on arrival from Hellaviv?

He also has a rabid Zionist and jew, Bruce Fein as part of his defense team.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Bentizil: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I can't call Israel stance neutral, it's at best a role of a state who does not want to step on Russia toes because of it influence in middle east...
Also don't forget there's a significant percentage of Russians in Israel population...
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bentizil:

I can't call Israel stance neutral, it's at best a role of a state who does not want to step on Russia toes because of it influence in middle east...
Also don't forget there's a significant percentage of Russians in Israel population...

IsraHell is just one fcking wrong move from being nuked by Russia.

Their belligerency in Syria and open hostilities to Russian allied Iran has come with heavy warnings from Russia especially in the Israeli role in supporting ISIS in Syria and bombings on Syrian Armed forces .

Already, the Gulf States are seriously considering ditching the US entirely on the diplomatic and military front as can be seen how OPEC+ has refused to increase production outputs to hurt Russia in the midst of sanctions that are now clearly not working against Russia but rather doing the opposite. Joe Biden , despite his personal visit to Saudi Arabia this week, could not get a guarantee from the Saudis to lift outputs.

If the entire ME drifts to Russia , Israel is doomed. This is an inevitable fate given the doomed petrol dollar that is fast losing value. The gulf kingdom states will not buy into the madness of "The Great Reset" and so it is safe to say they will be switching from the western financial economic model to a Commodity based one which Russia has so far achieved under sanctions. A dying American empire, wrecked economy and worthless USD will see America's military and diplomatic influences within the region greatly reduced in place of Russia. Without the American golem, the Khazars larping as Jews in Palestine know their continued stay in the desert is doomed. It is for this reason they had concluded about 5ys ago to do a reverse migration back to their ancestral land of Khazaria in eastern Ukraine now dubbed :"Heavenly Jerusalem".

This war won't have happened without these synagogue of Satan members wanting to annex another land for themselves.

The Black Sea region is now the new Middle east and its all thanks to Jews wanting to steal another piece of clay.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by paramakina202: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

How many tines has your rabbi Kanustein visited Israel soliciting for funds and support from Jewish groups and Israeli parliament?

Was he not arrested in Kenya on arrival from Hellaviv?

He also has a rabid Zionist and jew, Bruce Fein as part of his defense team.

Is that all?
Bruce Fein is lawyer can be hired by anyone or is he giving MNk a free legal service?
Show me any proof of Israeli support or keep quite. Nato and other western nations are supporting Azov Nazis and Kiev regime no secret about it. MNk and his group are just forcing a fake Jewish relationship that doesn't exist in practical sense.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Is that all?
Bruce Fein is lawyer can be hired by anyone or is he giving MNk a free legal service?
Show me any proof of Israeli support or keep quite. Nato and other western nations are supporting Azov Nazis and Kiev regime no secret about it. MNk and his group are just forcing a fake Jewish relationship that doesn't exist in practical sense.

Bruce Fein is being paid by Kanu's Jewish handlers .

Have you seen his bio? This is not your regular Jewish hustler lawyer but one who has represented the State of Israel in lawsuits and lobby moves on US Congress to desist from given official recognition of the Armenian Christian genocide that was carried out by the Sabbatean Donneh Jews of the Young Turks.

This same Fein even represented a Turkish terrorist who intended to attack an Armenian procession in the US in their annual march to remember the genocide iof their people.

Bruce Fein is no ordinary Jew rat lawyer but a very sought after lobbyist and legal hack that has represented the state of Israel, AIPAC, the ADL and numerous Jewish groups in the US.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

IsraHell is just one fcking wrong move from being nuked by Russia.

Their belligerency in Syria and open hostilities to Russian allied Iran has come with heavy warnings from Russia especially in the Israeli role in supporting ISIS in Syria and bombings on Syrian Armed forces .

Already, the Gulf States are seriously considering ditching the US entirely on the diplomatic and military front as can be seen how OPEC+ has refused to increase production outputs to hurt Russia in the midst of sanctions that are now clearly not working against Russia but rather doing the opposite. Joe Biden , despite his personal visit to Saudi Arabia this week, could not get a guarantee from the Saudis to lift outputs.

If the entire ME drifts to Russia , Israel is doomed. This is an inevitable fate given the doomed petrol dollar that is fast losing value. The gulf kingdom states will not buy into the madness of "The Great Reset" and so it is safe to say they will be switching from the western financial economic model to a Commodity based one which Russia has so far achieved under sanctions. A dying American empire, wrecked economy and worthless USD will see America's military and diplomatic influences within the region greatly reduced in place of Russia. Without the American golem, the Khazars larping as Jews in Palestine know their continued stay in the desert is doomed. It is for this reason they had concluded about 5ys ago to do a reverse migration back to their ancestral land of Khazaria in eastern Ukraine now dubbed :"Heavenly Jerusalem".

This war won't have happened without these synagogue of Satan members wanting to annex another land for themselves.

The Black Sea region is now the new Middle east and its all thanks to Jews wanting to steal another piece of clay.

You are talking bullshit. Fuse yourself into the world politics.

Reasons Saudi Crown Prince is angry with Biden and refused His request so far;

During president Biden’s campaign, he promised to make Saudi Arabia a “Pariah” when he gets elected as a president.

When he became president, he “calibrated” the US relations with Saudi Arabia, and so he refused to deal with the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and acted against the security of Saudi Arabia by delisting the Houthis, a terrorist group backed by Iran, from the terrorist list. He also withdrew American Patriot missiles from Saudi Arabia when Saudi Arabia was under constant attack by the Iranian-backed Houthis.

Also because Biden cannot be trusted. He has been appeasing the Iranians and paving the way for their nuclear bomb even as they were attacking Saudi and UAE via their proxies in Yemen and via their own navy. That Biden should side with Iran’s murderous mullocracy whose slogan in ‘Death to America’ and against vastly more democratic and pro-US allies like the UAE and Saudi is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

S
IsraHell is walking on thin ice. Every western Jew infested nation is tired of Jews and IsraHell.

The Jews are only influential because of the blackmail dirt/bribes on crooked western politicians.

Just look at Europe and the current US and see how detached their so-called leaders have become from their own people and are only interested in pushing Jewish and Israeli agenda.

World Jewry is long overdue for another well deserved pogrom and forced exile
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

S
IsraHell is walking on thin ice. Every western Jew infested nation is tired of Jews and IsraHell.

The Jews are only influential because of the blackmail dirt/bribes on crooked western politicians.

Just look at Europe and the current US and see how detached their so-called leaders have become from their own people and are only interested in pushing Jewish and Israeli agenda.

World Jewry is long overdue for another well deserved pogrom and forced exile

Reasons Saudi Crown Prince is angry with Biden and refused His request so far;

During president Biden’s campaign, he promised to make Saudi Arabia a “Pariah” when he gets elected as a president.

When he became president, he “calibrated” the US relations with Saudi Arabia, and so he refused to deal with the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and acted against the security of Saudi Arabia by delisting the Houthis, a terrorist group backed by Iran, from the terrorist list. He also withdrew American Patriot missiles from Saudi Arabia when Saudi Arabia was under constant attack by the Iranian-backed Houthis.

Also because Biden cannot be trusted. He has been appeasing the Iranians and paving the way for their nuclear bomb even as they were attacking Saudi and UAE via their proxies in Yemen and via their own navy. That Biden should side with Iran’s murderous mullocracy whose slogan in ‘Death to America’ and against vastly more democratic and pro-US allies like the UAE and Saudi is a disgrace
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

That Biden should side with Iran’s murderous mullocracy whose slogan in ‘Death to America’ and against vastly more democratic and pro-US allies like the UAE and Saudi is a disgrace

Saudi Arabia a democracy?

Must I remind you that Iran is a democracy that elects a new leader after a fixed tenure?

You know nothing.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

Saudi Arabia a democracy?

Must I remind you that Iran is a democracy that elects a new leader after a fixed tenure?

You know nothing.

Comprehension is part of your problens. More democratic does not equate democracy and stop spitting trash, if you have problems with Israel, that is your own headache.

I just only clerified Why the Gulf state have refused to agree with Biden and not your jargons about titting towards Russia.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Comprehension is part of your problens. More democratic does not equate democracy and stop spitting trash, if you have problems with Israel, that is your own headache.

I just only clerified Why the Gulf state have refused to agree with Biden and not your jargons about titting towards Russia.

Lol

"mostly democratic" Saudi Arabia.

Ate you posting from JewNN?
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

Lol

"mostly democratic" Saudi Arabia.

Ate you posting from JewNN?

Saudi are friendly nation to the US Since you want me to spell it out for you. like i said, if you have problems with Israel, your headache.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Saudi are friendly nation to the US Since you want me to spell it out for you. like i said, if you have problems with Israel, your headache.
Friendly does not mean democratic as the US prefers dealing with despypts who they propped into power.

Besides, you only responded to this thread to defend your Jewish slave masters but still can't .

Pathetic.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

Friendly does not mean democratic as the YS prefers dealing with desppts who they propped into power.

Besides, you only responded to this thread to defend your Jewish slave masters but still can't .

Pathetic.

Man don't be a psycho, It will depress you.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Man don't be a psycho, It will depress you.

The truth is very bitter.

Your jewish masters are the number 1 plague afflicting humanity.

They are responsible for both past world wars and are bent on starting another using Jewkraine as a flash point.

That's the awful truth you must come to understand and accept.

Besides, what benefits do you derive from aligning and worshiping your slave masters?
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

The truth is very bitter.

Your jewish masters are the number 1 plague afflicting humanity.

They are responsible for both past world wars and are bent on starting another using Jewkraine as a flash point.

That's the awful truth you must come to understand and accept.

Besides, what benefits do you derive from aligning and worshiping your slave masters?

You need a brain therapy before you go bunker,see a Doctor ASAP.

1 Like

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by leobergy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pls who are these Jews? Are they the same Jews we know from the bible?
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
leobergy:
Pls who are these Jews? Are they the same Jews we know from the bible?

Yes.

The sane Christ murdering bastards who accepted the curse of deicide on their heads and that of both their children and future descendants.

Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by paramakina202: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:

Bruce Fein is being paid by Kanu's Jewish handlers .

Have you seen his bio? This is not your regular Jewish hustler lawyer but one who has represented the State of Israel in lawsuits and lobby moves on US Congress to desist from given official recognition of the Armenian Christian genocide that was carried out by the Sabbatean Donneh Jews of the Young Turks.

This same Fein even represented a Turkish terrorist who intended to attack an Armenian procession in the US in their annual march to remember the genocide iof their people.

Bruce Fein is no ordinary Jew rat lawyer but a very sought after lobbyist and legal hack that has represented the state of Israel, AIPAC, the ADL and numerous Jewish groups in the US.

Maybe Mike Ozekhome was also hired by the Jews to rep MNK.
Re: See How AZOV Warrior Has Been Reduced To Latrine Duties By Russian Forces by OK2NVME: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Maybe Mike Ozekhome was also hired by the Jews to rep MNK.

What is that rabid Zionist Jew, Fein doing on Kanustein's defense team?

That's the question you Congo Jews nerd to ask yourselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto / Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party / Self-declared President Arrested In Ivory Coast wt Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.