Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Drama Story Titled: Olosho - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drama Story Titled: Olosho (845 Views)

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! / Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie / Moremi Girls Gone Wild-twitter Drama! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama Story Titled: Olosho by oladeji783: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Drama Title: OLOSHO (EPISPODE 5)

(The following day after the night at the club)

Tina: how far babes?

Gina: not bad at all, that alhaji na confirm man , na #50k he give me

Tina: i trust am, na sure man. Cynthia how now?

Cynthia: i just dey happy since morning, na #60k Chief give me o and the man good fot bed join.

Tina: you see wetin i dey tell you about this job. this night we go storm another place, just watchout. see i want sleep.

(While they were sleeping, two women; Iya Dada and Iya Ada who are the public radio of the house started their programme)

Iya Dada: you no see wetin i dey see for this house since yesterday.

Iya Ada: wetin una see? ( eager to hear)

Iya Dada: ehm ehm, those two fine girls wey Tina brought home yesterday, dey don join her for ashewo

Iya Ada: how you take know?

Iya Dada: you suppose trust me say my news na always confirm news, i go the back of her window yesterday so that i can hear wetin dem dey talk.

Iya Ada: Even oga landlord dey interested in them.

Iya Dada: Na lie

Iya Ada: wetin our eyes no dey see and our ear no dey hear

(Iya saka just bust in from no where)

Iya saka: ah ah, kilode?

Iya Dada: ekaro ma, eku ise ma( good morning ma, and weldone)

Iya saka: ehin na eku ai nise( u too that dont have work welldone). you've started again, and you know you just cams back from police station cause of this your mouth.

( Iya Ada want to excuse herself from there)

Iya Saka: come back here , oloshi , foolish woman. You know that its your own mouth omo ibo that make Mama Bose lose one leg to accident when you went to tell her that her husband dey beer-parloue with girlfriend.

Iya Dada and Iya Ada: we're sorry ma

Iya saka: yan..yan..yan..yan. See your mouth like agama lizard own. useless people

Iya Dada: its ok jare. is it because we never tell you your own?

Iya Ada: yes! cos we neva tell you that your husband and your sister dey collabo

(Iya saka head sparked and ran inside)

Iya saka: Romoke!!!! you are dead today

like us for more stories and exciting read and win promo

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=264410197072891&v=feed&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Married Couple With Combined Age Of 211 / Countries In The World Without Military Forces. / MIRACLE – Woman Inside A Car Between Two Lorries Survived Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.