Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! (11397 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Freegift75: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.

--------------------------------
MODIFIED
-------------------------------

MORE CLARITY:

I had decided not to respond to any doubt but just changed mind now.

I'm not a full time Pastor neither have I ever founded a church. I'm just an associate pastor in the ministry. I'm a Civil Engr and by the grace of God I'm financially comfortable. My personal duplex where I reside worths N25M. I'm very simple, easy-going and never party, never drink and never womanise. I have a name to protect in my community.

The Molipa round about at Ibadan garage where the incident happened is my area where I have my integrity to protect. To even come down from the JeeP was very shameful. I preferred to sacrifise N50K than to continue in the scene of shame.

The person given ATM was a member of the Okada Riders Union at the junction. It was their Chairman that nominated a trusted person among them to withdraw.

Try to understand, the ATM I released is not my Business account, it's just the account for family domestic expenditure where I have less N150K in it.

I have never experienced such in my life. It was a shock to me, seeing a lady dragging steering with me, shouting to the extent the people gathered and started believing all lies. There is a level you will reach that you will engage yourself in physical combat.

Thanks for those who understand. But to those who still find it diffucult to believe, May God be with you.

Very soon, I will expose my experience with some Nairaland ladies on new thread with confirmed proof. But I will not mention names. There are OLOSHO as well on Nairaland.

God bless

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by decatalyst(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
I feel for you man.

Did you just say you are a pastor? Take that as a test and travail of your journey to a glorious life.

When some people go through certain situations, i dont pity. You would be surprised to know that most of the gruesome kills and murders recorded are repercussions of act, people have done in their past.

She has kissed her rest, goodbye.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by signature2012(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
@ op,u really fall mugu.

Your moniker says it all.

[/b]freegift75[b].

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by NICOGRAVITY: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Sir, as a man of the Cloth, I very much understand why you give people lift, but on a second thought, why would you just pay 50k to someone for holding your clothe and seeking for ransomed.
Sir, there's no need for you to ask someone to go get money from your ATM, all you should have done was call the police, call your wife and strongly refuse to pay.
Being a Pastor doesn't mean you should just give away money like that to avoid shame.
If you have stood to fight that very day, maybe that would be the end of her trade.
Come to think of it, how did you come out of the car as a driver, when you drop people, are you not meant to just drive away?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by 175(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2015
See lies. . .gringringrin

Na for this hard times man go just let go of 50k . . .

9 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Pavore9: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2015
'With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K'....Who gives strangers their cards to withdraw for them?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
We don't pitty you at all. One day you will carry demons.
You better go and marry and stop all this dirty life style.
You are not even ashamed of writing such idiotic moves.
learn to read before commenting

12 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Godmother(f): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
We don't pitty you at all. One day you will carry demons.
You better go and marry and stop all this dirty life style.
You are not even ashamed of writing such idiotic moves.

Did you bother to read the write-up at all? Maybe you should do so so you can see how silly your post is.

@OP
It was a sad thing that happened to you. Take heart, she will get her reward in front. Also she will jam her match one day and that day she will receive the beatings of her life.

11 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, which church you for dey pastor Biko

5 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Nawaoo... I have heard a similar story/warning in my church sometime ago.

Let your help be inspired by God. People are terrible these days and will go to any extent to do unimaginable things.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Adesiji77: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
@OP: If your story is true, please take heart.

You can be assured that she will get her reward in full, even without you cursing her.

Whenever I am flagged down by ladies (especially, those that I do not know) for a lift, some scary possible scenarios usually flash through my mind, including this.

Desperadoes will do anything!

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by funlord(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin

I wan die with laff! This o.p tale just dey remind me of that action film "predator"! Don't ask me why!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by jamace(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, which church you for dey pastor Biko
Does it really matter?
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Balkan(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Op I dot believe you. It's either the you are lying or the lady is telling the truth. Why did you not call pice? I believe the lady's story

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by simplycarro: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2015
With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.

These sixteen words have put a big question mark on your story, if you can lie about this, how are we sure you didn't actually had something with the lady?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by kaywhynoni: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry op

Some Ladies are EVIL......she just find all means to Scam you.....I'm sure she's damn broke (Ete obirin) may God judge both of you......

Arise.....................Coooooooooourt!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by TechRev: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2015
OP is real mugu.

If someone can volunteer to go to atm for you and withdraw, clearly someone from the crowd can alsol volunteer to go and verify the hotel or where you spent the night with her to burst or assert her claims.

You fall real mugu OP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by osazeeblue01: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2015
This is one the reason i don't give people lift.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by bigtt76(f): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Oya pastor! Why not stand on the truth as pastor? Na people like ona go deny Jesus Christ over and over again at the slightest sign of hostility #mtscheeeeeeeeeeee angry

One would have expected you to insist on going to the police station with her (not that I trust the police though) but it shows that you made an effort.

So pastors took sabi wentin dem de call oloshos grin anyway whatever happened to the Bible Verve which pointed out the need to pray and bless your enemies tongue
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by dmola(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2015
this one gidi ga ....lesson learned the hard way
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Young03(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Wat a pathetic story, well
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER

well just c it as Gods way of liftin u
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by bettercreature(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
osazeeblue01:
This is one the reason i don't give people lift.
Does it even make any sense to help strangers on the highway? i dont think so
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by phlemzy: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
This story tho!! 50k for using her since the day before?? Even if the place is coated with silver lining, how on earth would she make such demand. Besides,since she decided not to alight and kept screaming, what stops you from driving wining up ur glasses and drive her to a location where u can conveniently kick her a$$ out of your car. She must have seen the maga in you. That you're a pastor doesn't mean. u shouldn't be able to fight for the truth.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Freegift75:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I'm using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.

I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.

At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.

On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:

"Pay me my money...pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment--useless man"---said lady

I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.

I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!

When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted - haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? - I asked.

Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.

But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb....

Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.

This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful of carrying lift.

U be stupidd person oooo. I no fit fall for such shiit.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by juman(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2015
This is a lie. A big lie.

He gave olosho N50K. Habah. Iro ni.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Probably a lie.

Anyways, CONman gets conned. You can probably raise that money from tithes, and other thanksgiving services

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Bugatie(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2015
She must have assessed you to see how weak you are before coming up with such plans.

What exactly made you to dash her 50k like that, is it cos she wanted to slap you or she was capable of beating you?

And you gave a stranger your card to go to ATM and withdraw on your behalf undecided

No just force me to call you/a pastor mugu.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by seangy4konji: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2015
U r very stupid. If I slap you ehn

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2015
That's cool. Nice lie. You may be in that situation but u didn't just part with 50k.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Lmfao, never pick up any woman off the street dear, even if they are begging lol.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
" Yo story was becoming interesting nd I was almost pitying you not until... "" .
With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to
someone there to go to nearby first bank to
withdraw N50 k.." My brother..U just told a lie..' Seems there is more to the story'

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) / But Why Are Guys Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.