Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday (1578 Views)

Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Marchman: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
From Al Akhigbe from the forum, Where is Rev Anita Oyakhilome on FB

ALWAYS MONEY MATTERS

''Esteemed Group Pastor,

Warm greetings in the matchless name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.Amen.
Congratulations on the just concluded International Pastors and Partners Conference.IPPC.
I have been directed by our highly esteemed Zonal Director, Pastor ----------- to remind you of your Financial commitment to offer 7, the birthday of our dear Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Phd.
The minimum target for each Group is ten million Naira only (N10,000,000.00) .

Kindly note that the money is expected on or before 2nd December as you are aware that the birthday is on the 7th of December.
Thank you for your outstanding commitment to the vision of our ministry.
Signed-----''

Now, the above letter just hit my email box. And I thought I should share a thought or two for the benefit of those who don't know why we are doing what we are doing.

Now, in this zone, there are twelve groups plus the zonal church. The twelve groups will give a total sum of N120,000,000.00 and the zonal church will give N100,000,000.00 making a total of N220,000,000.00 (equivalent of approximately USD $1.3 million dollars). Let us assume every zone in Nigeria alone gives $1 million dollars each, about $30 million dollars will accrue to one man. Ghana will give big, SA will not lag behind et cetera. Tell me why the man will not play God? This is aside the personal effects that will be sold on that day for tens of millions of dollars. Why should such a man admit to wrongdoing or take correction from a mere mortal? It can only take God to bring him to his kneels.
Ironically, those being fleeced of these monies are suffering and shouting hallelujah while our apostles live in flagrant luxury. Some businesses have grounded, homes broken, people pauperized because of these ungodly extortions. Giving is a Godly principle that works for Christian, pagans, Muslims, Buddhists, anyone and anywhere. But these manipulated exploitation of God's people is certainly not of God.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, how many times did Jesus celebrate his birthday? Okay, birthday was not in vogue then. We knew some people WILLINGLY ministered to Him of their substances. But how many times did Jesus call for donations or give his disciples targets to meet to enable Him run His ministry? Oh, I forgot, Jesus was too divine for such. Then, can someone show me which of the apostles or disciples that did it? All the doctrines of giving that is enforced in this ministry are borrowed from the old testament. When it concerns money, old testament is applied. But when it concerns righteousness, you are reminded that old testament have been abolished. That is why every iniquity they commit are explained away in the concept of sin.

As I explained in my book Acts Of Our Apostles, one of the major reasons most African nations are poor is the rate at which our churches mop up money from circulation. The already poor people are dispossessed of their meagre incomes to the tune of billions of dollars every year, not to be invested in any beneficial project for them, but to provide luxury and thin god status for the pastors. Offer 7, Offer 1,2,3 to 31 are all avenues for filthy lucre. Any endeavour that has no benefits to mankind is futile.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=355387424640529&id=265251816987424

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by vicechancellor(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
d truth is dat most people will never get to knw d truth,tanks 4 ur enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by lirusehn(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
. Za point?? undecided
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs joagbaje vooks pastorkun come and take care of your sheep. Fools.
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Why you too dey talk like mimi (small mumu) is it your money or is it your brain they are washing?$ jeez
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by HFOG(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
What's your relationship with the said church/pastor? Why should I believe that the email was sent to you of a truth?
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Gratia(f): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Whatever be the case, did the Pastor force anybody or point gun to members that they must bring all these monies?

Blame the gullible Africans not these pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by PastorKun(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

It's your father the devil that is the king of all fools.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by FLAWLES(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
So?make we de cry? Mtswww.............ppl will never get it
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by PastorKun(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Finally we get some figures on the offer7 scam, going by the OP's analysis Oyak's could make a whopping $30million shocked from offer7 alone yet some mis informed online websites say he is worth only $30million. In my opinion the fraudster is worth anything btw $200million and $500million.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by PastorKun(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
In the bid to raise this money to satisfy pastor chris's greed and massage his already over inflated ego, some cec members like pastor Dolapo oni would go and take bank loans to sow, some will defraud their companies, some would steal, some would turn to prostitution, some would neglect their family needs and responsibilities just to sow into the life of this fraudster who has brainwashed them into thinking God would bless them for sowing into his life. angry

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by vooks: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is something about the brand of Christianity practiced in Naija that borders on comedy.
PastorKun:
In the bid to raise this money to satisfy pastor chris's greed and massage his already over inflated ego, some cec members like pastor Dolapo oni would go and take bank loans to sow, some will defraud their companies, some would steal, some would turn to prostitution, some would neglect their family needs and responsibilities just to sow into the life of this fraudster who has brainwashed them into thinking God would bless them for sowing into his life. angry

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

My father is not your king.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by iamord(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
What can I say??
When people talk that this men are occults and fraud they will come against you like jesus pursing out legions.

My advice to the entire brainwashed family in which ever denomination

You are a true sheep. Keep bleating and following your shepherd any direction he goes. cheesy

They are gonna lead you to a lush green pasture

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Kay17: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Christianity the great moralizer!
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by 2cato: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
form the devil himself i am not supprise
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by 2cato: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

aahh from a pastor
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by 2cato: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
@op do you realy believe the lie you just post
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by PastorKun(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

My father is not your king.

Your father can never ever in this life or the next be my King.
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by PastorKun(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
aahh from a pastor

He claims his father is the devil, is there anything wrong with a pastor labelling the devil as a big fool?
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

Your father can never ever in this life or the next be my King.
Your king rules fools. Fools that eat grass and pay tithes. Sheep and slaves, that's your worth. Remain in that dark cell of worthlessness.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

He claims his father is the devil, is there anything wrong with a pastor labelling the devil as a big fool?
You are all Lucifer made you to be. We are all his children.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by plaetton: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unbelievable, just unbelievable!

Are these people really human, or some kind of humanoid parasites?
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by vooks: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
You need to worship the Creator and not a creature sir.

Romans 1:25 New King James Version (NKJV)
25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

sonOfLucifer:

You are all Lucifer made you to be. We are all his children.
Re: Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday by Whizzdom(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Show me an evidence of him saying so .... una jus dey form anytin jus to get attention from people

Ya plan don spoil today .... Dis post no go enta frontpage tongue tongue grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare's Moment Of Truth Stopped Abruptly On Order From Above? / SERMON JOTTERS: Unmasking The Enemy(yesterday Sunday Message) -D.K Olukoya / When God Fails You What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.