Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) (18013 Views)

Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. / What Has Nnewi Done Wrong, Your Excellency?: Open Letter To Governor Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Lywiled: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir!
So we re star-mates, today is my birthday too.

NL pls send in ur birthday wishes to me.
Tanx in advance!
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by UnknownT: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
After seeing GEJ's birthday reminder on front page last week and now Atiku's own today, i had to check Buhari's profile to see if his own has passed. I know that day (dec17th) now i will hear words like 'seun why is d thread on buhari's birthday not on front page when atiku and GEJ's own were there', 'NL is pro-PDP' bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by MaxxisAJC: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday sir. You are one of the promoters of democracy we enjoy today. Pls choose Ngige or okorocha as your running mate. Conglatulation, our presido in waiting.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by paleo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
hbd
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by KanwuliaJara: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
yungprof09:
happy buhday sir!..HAVING THE FEELING THAT ATIKU WIL WIN WHOSOEVER COME UP AGAINST HIM IN 2015 WITH A LANDSLIDE#SAI ATIKU#SAI APC#SAI NIGERIA

YES WE CAN!
YES WE CAN!
YES WE CAN!

Especially, as he has settled with CAPTAIN DE WOR-WOR.

OBJ! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfhn0D6MADw
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Akpan107(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
eligibility:

Just because of dark age attitudes embedded in most of you. Thinking that GEJ will continue till 2019 is a shameless thinking which cannot bring any development to this nation. PDP is operating like the military rulers . A party who don't see any crime in the defection of Mimiko, Ogunlewe ,Theodore Orji , FFK etc but can die when the powerful speaker of the lower chamber defected to APC ..
I just dey laugh o...
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Akpan107(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
eleko1:
Wic Nig go divided?Whoever want,plan or wish this kontri to be divided shall be broken.We have enjoyed/had enuf of the putrid jonaTAN air,believe that jona will handover power to GMB
wake-up, day don break!
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by eleko1: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nor dey delude yaself,nothing go break dis country.GMB go take ova come MAY 2015.The enemies of dis great country shall be defeated and broken
Akpan107:
wake-up, day don break!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Abiolainfo: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
hjr2014:
one of the bad eggs killing this nation!

Your response to post attimes do make me feel like ''you're a frustrated pauper''
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Abiolainfo: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
moneybag100:
So?
Will it bring back the lives of people killed today at maiduguri market?

Ask yourself!!! Is this a reasonable reaction to the main post Or why dont you elect him as ur president b4 coming up with an unreasonable comment. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Abiolainfo: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
danaiks:
Happy birthday...wicked man!

But why
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
May he rot in hell and all his wealth be distributed among the poor or ravaged with time
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Akpan107(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
eligibility:

Its only an heartless person that will vote for PDP come 2015.
Stop Killing Boko Haram Members –
Buhari Tells FG Former Head of Military Ruler and
Chieftain of the Congress for
Progressive Change, CPC, Major General
Muhammadu Buhari has asked the
Federal Government to stop the
clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never
killed or properties belonging to them
destroyed. Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a
Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the
Week monitored said accused the
government of killing and destroying
houses belonging to Boko Haram
members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment. The former dictator said that unlike the
special treatment given to the Niger
Delta militants by the federal
government, the Boko Haram members
were being killed and their houses
demolished by government. While accusing President Jonathan of
failing from the beginning to address
the security situation in the country,
Buhari said he has never been in....

BUHARI WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA.
MAY GOD DISTROY BOKO HARAM AND THOSE THAT LOVE THEM.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Anglovel: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday.Sagittarian!

May God give you what you have been wishing to Nigerians.....
Bt be more of a Philanthropic to Nigerians,forget abt Politics,Power Presidential Ambition,etc LEAVE UR FOOTPRINTS IN D SANDS OF TIME BY GIVING SCHOLARSHIPS TO INDIGENT,POOR,ORPHANED NIGERIANS,START NOW B4 ITS LATE.......ANGLOVEL,,,www.anglovel.com
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Akpan107(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
eligibility:

People like you will weep for GEJ when you see him packing out come may 2015.
We all knew the ''crying General''
2015: he will cry blood
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by zubby29(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls i wnt to know abt him,i served in his state and dat man is like der dangote,he owns 80% of all d investment in dat state,if only all our politicians are like him
barcanista:
Guy if we begin discuss Atiku matter na una go tire o.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by shevalync: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
The most vibrant and relevant VP till date. can't forget Justice Abdullahi verdict in the case between ATIKU Vs OBJ/PDP
"I agree that the VP must be loyal, but that loyalty is due to the federal republic of Nigeria and not to the President, I repeat not to the President or the PDP who is a stranger to the constitution".
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Ebukaokeke5: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday your excellency
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by mztubsy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
So?whatt if today is your birthday?nobody cares!truth be told,I don't and so does millions of nigerians out there.we all don't care if its your birth or death day.u have no rason to celebrate because you are one of d reasons millions of nigerian youths ar unemployed.u r one of the ppl tat have crated a bad "political image" for nigeria to the international community so much that every nigerian is being perceived as corrupt,fraudulent and not trustworthy.I'd rather celebrate a common man out there who's contributing his own quouta towards relieving and helping the masses.old thiefs!all they care about is their already pot-bellied stomach.nigerians are wiser now.he can tweet his brains out in a bid to amass votes forall I care.my prayer is that God shud "delete" every politician that doesn't have nigerians welfare @ heart from this world.dollar is now 173,lawmakers r jumping gate,boko haram is killing innocent lives......polit-thiefians be like"wetin consign me"....rubbish.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
zubby29:
pls i wnt to know abt him,i served in his state and dat man is like der dangote,he owns 80% of all d investment in dat state,if only all our politicians are like him
Bros, I am not really interested in Atiku matter because he is a loser as long as 2015 is concerned. My mission is to mobilise for Muhammadu Buhari and dislodge President Jonathan from the villa. Jonathan needs rest grin. For Atiku, I will leave you with this reply I gave to one of his "fan"

Chidiokereke:

Oga, before you post something, think na? Hian. What activities in PTDF could he not defend? When he had issues with OBJ and Baba raised the issue, did Atiku not say he put PTDF money in commercial banks so it'll generate interest? Did he not return the money with interest? Na wa
bros see how you sound? Was it statutory for the monies of PTDF be put into another account in the guise of "attracting" interest other than its approved account and without the knowledge of the FEC and C-in-C? Why didn't he "inform" the nation before the exposure by EFCC, Obasanjo and FEC? Bro why did he quickly withdraw some cash from a mysterious account after his scam has been exposed? Are yu aware that he was indicted by the Senate for PTDF Misappropriation? Should we dig deep to tell the world what happened as at that time? See Atiku is a bad market. You pro-Atiku should respect yourself before I change am for una oga.

Sai Buhari

Like Ribadu said before the Senate in 2007, "The Vice President Atiku Abubakar is a THIEF!"
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by gidjah(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Akpan107(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
eleko1:
Nor dey delude yaself,nothing go break dis country.GMB go take ova come MAY 2015.The enemies of dis great country shall be defeated and broken
He will actually take over in Sambisa Forest or wen Boko Haram get declear there CALIPHATE.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by hugoart(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday to a Nigerian hero.

The future beckons.

Support GMB.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by juman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hiss.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by zubby29(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
i also prefare buhari to him but i also respect atiku
barcanista:
Bros, I am not really interested in Atiku matter because he is a loser as long as 2015 is concerned. My mission is to mobilise for Muhammadu Buhari and dislodge President Jonathan from the villa. Jonathan needs rest grin. For Atiku, I will leave you with this reply I gave to one of his "fan"

Like Ribadu said before the Senate in 2007, "The Vice President Atiku Abubakar is a THIEF!"
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by femmy2010(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday to Alhaji Atiku, Longest life and more prosperity.

#TeamBUHARI
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by eleko1: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
sad ;-\ undecided grin grin:-Explain to me beta in ogbonje pidgin English,I nor understand wetin U write.
Akpan107:
He will actually take over in Sambisa Forest or wen Boko Haram get declear there CALIPHATE.
embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
zubby29:
i also prefare buhari to him but i also respect atiku
Abeg Atiku is no different from Jonathan. Difference being that while Jonathan adopts the proverbial "Chop make I chop", Atiku is an Apostle of "Chop Alone" grin grin. Only Buhari and Kwakwanso I can say yes, these men have their credibility intact.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by akanbiaa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Akpan107:
Happy Birthday Sir,
but do not forget that, you and Buhari will never rule 'One' Nigeria...
You can only rule after Nigeria must have been divided.

May God give you long life to see how GEJ will complete his second tenure and handover to who he want by 2019.
God will decide that and not GEJ.
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by santana45: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
guess he's 52 years today, as usual!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / We’ll Follow Due Process To Punish Saraki, Others –APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.