Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] (19379 Views)

DonJazzy, Olamide & Iyanya Dressed As Ladies With Boobs (Photos) / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Boobs 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
ChubbyT:

stop hating nau.
It's now a crime to hiss? O' well undecided
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:

Dnt mind dem jare, ntin do u
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
godofwar666:
La Koste la too Big la bleep you hard la shout wella la phone la IndecentStar grin
la school la france
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by ChubbyT(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

wah made u hiss in d 1st place
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by maestrodavy(m): 3:44am On Jun 04, 2015
dyadeleye:
I have seen bigger boobs jere...eleyin kere gidi gan....
liezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yimu 4 u
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by maestrodavy(m): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Na dis kain ting Seun dey like
lolz na so una dey geh ur ban...cray nigga *smilez*
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by weilee: 4:07am On Jun 04, 2015
17 reasons why you should be having
more sex, as if you needed a reason
(16 Photos)
The hormone Oxytocin, which is
responsible for creating the feeling
of love, is heightened in men after
sex. With those elevated levels,
studies show men are less likely to
stray from their partner. http://www.24whz.com/2015/06/17-reasons-why-you-should-be-having.html?m=1
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by molydonhenry(m): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2015
In as much as I'm not a fan of boobz, I still clearly believe her boobz is learning. I've a gal in my street, we call her oganigwe, her boobz z bigger than any water melon u can ever imagine.
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by dyadeleye(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2015
maestrodavy:
liezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yimu 4 u
I'm serious Bro....different strokes for different folks ... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Nyra's Outfit At Iyanya's Concert - Hot Or Not? / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday / Omotola Jalade And Elvina Ibru Are Lawyers On Set Of New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.