Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pdp Senators Commence Move To Impeach Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Senators Commence Move To Impeach Jonathan (1063 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / PDP Senators Commence Move To Impeach jonathan / IMPEACHMENT SAGA: PDP Senators Commence Move To Impeach Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Senators Commence Move To Impeach Jonathan by adebayour26: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Borrowing a leaf from the move by members of the House of Representatives especially from the opposition All Progressives Congress
APC who began collecting signatures for the impeachment of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Senators under the platform of
the Peoples Democratic Party PDP have also initiated moves to begin impeachment proceedings on the President. The PDP senators who are said to have already started compiling impeachable offences against the president are hinging their decision on the alleged high level of impunity and corruption allegedly being condoned by his administration.

An APC Senator who confirmed the development said the PDP senators have already started reaching out to other senators in the opposition party particularly the APC senators to support the impeachment move.

Investigations by our
correspondent revealed that the
PDP senators had started
compiling impeachable offences against the President.

He said “I was
personally consulted this
evening over the issue and I
also cross-checked from my
colleagues who also told me that they had been contacted.
“The grouse of the lawmakers according to the person that contacted me was that Jonathan’s handling of the last week Thursday’s invasion of the National Assembly by the police was carelessly handled by the Jonathan
administration.

http://uncova.com/pdp-senators-commence-move-to-impeach-jonathan
Re: Pdp Senators Commence Move To Impeach Jonathan by Ezedon(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
they are only beating about the bush,this is another plan to return power to the North
Re: Pdp Senators Commence Move To Impeach Jonathan by adebayour26: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezedon:
they are only beating about the bush
It appears d man has lots of enemies

(1) (Reply)

#my Party Will Decide! / Is This Real??? Nigerian Senators' Salary & Allowances / Scenes From Bauchi Central Market Bomb Blast (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.