Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! (4552 Views)

Alamieyeseigha Lying In State: For The Doubting Thomases, Pictures Don't Lie. / Alamieyeseigha Lying In State: For The Doubting Thomases, Pictures Don't Lie. / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by nwaanambra1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
i use to call those talking about them fools and end-timers. i also called them conspiracy theorists until i saw this while making a research.

We all know what it takes for twitter and facebook to give any individual or group and official handle - it means they will have to be doubly verified that they are the genuine article!

Then when i read thru their website i was stunned by their claims!

They are no longer in the closet. They are now officially out in the open!

You can even join them if you so wish - that is - if you can meet up with their criteria for membership. undecided

You can even read thru the website and see what they said is their official duty - see below quote:

"The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders that operates above geographical and political restrictions for the benefit of the human species. While our daily operations remain confidential for the safety of our members, we strive to create a better understanding between us and those we have been entrusted to protect"

Now they have official Facebook page, official twitter handle, official website and official YouTube channel.

Twitter:http://twitter.com/illuminatiam
Facebook:http://facebook.com/illuminatiorganiz
Youtube:http://youtube.com/illuminatiam
Vine:http://vine.co/illuminatiam

These domains are fully verified accounts!

oh! and here is the BOMBSHELL! the JESUITS (The Jesuits is an arm of the catholic church) are the people running the site! In fact, the IP address is in Scottsdale, Arizona (for those that understand how to do an IP trace u can locate it yourself!).

lest i forget, the Lucifer Telescope, also owned and run by the Jesuits is also in Arizona.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Advanced_Technology_Telescope

Uwa di egwu! in fact uwa di immilimious! lipsrsealed

Scary! grin

MODs pls dot hide this topic - The Illuminatis no longer give a damn about what anybody thinks! shocked

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
So? undecided

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by nwaanambra1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idrismusty97:
So? undecided

its not meant for peeps like you to understand the implication. undecided

3 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by ifex370(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wait for it... they're coming... RomanCatholics @op ur own go finish when de wake grin

I fear naija youths as we copy any trending thing whether we understand it or not...
everything sells here

Anyway, it's all man for himself... Everyman will surely account for every venture and engagement.

if u like join Illuminati, if u like join APC both go receive judgement very soon!
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by yuncka: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
nwaanambra1:

its not meant for peeps like you to understand the implication. undecided

Wat implication? U indirectly are d one broadcasting d so called illumminati. D more U talk abwt dem, de more U share there gospel alsso.

And to tink is we Nigerians that swallow dis panadol more than even USA dat owns d sh*t.

8 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2014
betti why naaa? am in spain right now..
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by idupaul: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
How does this make sure Jonathan loses the 2015 election

2 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Whoever believes this attention seeking OP with his Nonsense looking for traffic with his self-made illuminati. That website is the most wacky one ever.

8 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by mrofficial(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Who's life are they managing? I'm not one of the 7 billion.

Besides, the twitter handle isn't verified.
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Mowire: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Delusional bunch forming wise.

2 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by tobechi74: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Illuminate means light

jesus illuminates the world

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by coolscott(m): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2014
actually, reading the history of the catholic church, you find that it was conceived by evil people (in evil).
The Peter who is supposed to be the first pope is not the one from the bible. the Bible peter had died hundreds of years prior to that incident
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Some guy on twitter bought the talisman .

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by amichaelz101(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2014
It af teh
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2014
If they can make me as rich as dangote, count me in.

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Oyetboy(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2014
if the Illuminati is brought closer to me, I'll gladly join.
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Hero10001: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
mrofficial:
Who's life are they managing? I'm not one of the 7 billion.

Besides, the twitter handle isn't verified.
The Fb handle is not registered too!
OP, wake up!!
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by okiezman(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Why not think about your life than wasting ya time on others own that won't even fetch you nothing

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Ehimenboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Whoever believes this attention seeking OP with his Nonsense looking for traffic with his self-made illuminati. That website is the most wacky one ever.
What did you expect? What is supposed to be on a website other than information on regulations, mode of operation and activities (past and present)? You were hoping to see pictures and updates of their daily endeavours, isn't it? Didn't you read they won't be broadcasting their routines for 'safety'? Or what makes a website 'un-wacky' if not useful data? Probably the op created the websites himself.
It's better you stop making blind statements, deceiving yourself. I'm sure you know they're OCCULTIC.
What's more.....?
C'est finis.

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
what is illuminati??
because i schooled in france

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Ehimenboy(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2014
tobechi74:
Illuminate means light

jesus illuminates the world
Huh?!
Didn't you read in your Bible that the devil will appear as an "Angel of Light"?
Don't be ignorant! Do you expect the truth from the devil? Jeez!
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by venivedivici(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
OP, if I call you paranoid now, you would say I'm insulting you. Btw, if a select few are manipulating the affairs of the world (which is likely), do you think it likely that they would advertise membership?

Nawa for you o.

3 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
FP THINGS
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Electronzeez(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
End time topic.
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by 100Cents: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Idrismusty97:
So? undecided

I wonder oo.

If dem be world leaders so what ?

If God bless person, e go begin form expert...

Smh..

1 Like

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by 100Cents: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2014
idupaul:
How does this make sure Jonathan loses the 2015 election

Impossicant..

Impossible can't..
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2014
There is nothing wrong with Illuminati. However, there is a lot wrong with Christianity and Islam.

2 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2014
hifaif:
There is nothing wrong with Illuminati. However, there is a lot wrong with Christianity and Islam.
I think they also have an agenda of eliminating Christianity and Islam or reducing the influence this two religions have on the world. For that they have my support smiley.
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Freshtomato(f): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Even if illuminati is real how does it affect the common man? So because I choose to listen to their music makes me a follower Abi wetin? The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better for you and your kinds. brain washed fellow undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? / This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland / Boko Harem Decapitates A Soldier (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.