Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Agricultural Input Supplier. (please Read!!!) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Input Supplier. (please Read!!!) (725 Views)

Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State / Problem Of Agricultural Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Input Supplier. (please Read!!!) by e4e5d4d5: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
I am currently a student in university but i have always had a passion for agriculture and I have decided to go into agriculture after graduation.I have been doing my research into various fields of agriculture, and I have to say that nairaland has been very helpful.While still in school I have decided to go into agriculture input supplies.I plan to supply quality agricultural input(mainly from the U.S) at affordable prices to farmers in Nigeria.I have a few questions I would like to ask nairaland farmers who maybe interested in purchasing supplies

1) As a Nigerian farmer what are the supplies which are difficult to obtain in Nigeria and would help agriculture in Nigeria greatly if available.

2) Also if you have ever been involved in trading of agricultural material where buying and selling wasn't done face to face what would you say is the most reliable means of funds transfer to ensure safe buying and selling.

Your opinions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

If you would be interested in getting any supplies please message me or leave a comment on the thread.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Catfish / GMO: Nigeria’s First Sugarcane Bio-factory Begins Operation / Biogas Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.