Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel (831 Views)

How Has Google Freezone, Facebook Zero N Twitter Zero Been For You? / 3good Facts About Airtel's Nigeria 2good Time Package / Airtel Nigeria Website Error Prone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel by africanaija: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Link ~> http://airtel-nigeria..com/2014/04/how-to-make-use-of-freezone-powered-by_2328.html

Seriously, if Google won't charge you for using their search engine, you can also get to search for information on the same search engine without being charged.

Watch the video to learn how to check your Gmail and G+ accounts and also surf the internet for free using Airtel Freezone powered by Google
Re: Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel by naijatechworld: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Im just hearing about this for the 1st time. Does it really work?
Re: Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel by africanaija: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Has this worked for anyone else or just me?
Re: Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel by africanaija: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Has anyone actually tried this?

Here is the link http://g.co/freezone

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Send Bulk Sms! Help Me Out! / Software For Cooperative Savings / Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.