Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia (1205 Views)

I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! / Morfik: For Developing Ajax Web Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by softnsmart: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
Talking about AJAX in Nigeria, like it has finally arived. Check out www.uniformmessenger.com, it is unbelievable. It is a personal contact management tool on the web, developed in Nigeria. It allows keep your contact with you everywhere you go, and you can always chat with your friends no matter their email address, and lot's more. Tell Nigerian what you think about this innovation.
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by logica(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
finally come 2 nigeria? was it absent b4?
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by judy4all: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2008
lol, i know, was it ever absent, i'm sure there are tons of naija websites that use ajax already,
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by dammytosh: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2008
Ajax in Nigeria ? Na wa 4 naija developers ohhhh. grin

Little wonder big companies prefer 2 get their projects done outside,

Gimme a break plssss shocked

Ajax in Nigeria ko, Amsterdam in Nigeria ni

judy4all:

lol, i know, was it ever absent, i'm sure there are tons of naija websites that use ajax already,
I wonder 2 oh my brother
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by quadrillio(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2008
shet ajax travel b4.
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by javaprince(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2008
@ALL
Instead of you dissing the guy, at least you should have at least had have taken a look at the ajax web application - Uniform Messenger. Haba!!! Nigerians with their bad belles.

@poster
Ajax isnt a new technology and since the world is now a global village its a bit silly for you to Phrase words like "Ajax now in Nigeria". But nice application, though al lot of developing still has to be done.
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by yawatide(f): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
Using the sales principle of AIDAS (Attention Interest Desire Action), I say he has succeeded in the A and I parts. You guys all fell for it too. Marketing at its best cool

By the way, you may have noticed that I didn't include the final "S" - Satisfy. It is now up to the poster to deliver on that as well to be a true salesperson wink
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by davidt(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, that AJAX application was built by the poster. Soft and Smart Inc At least, it's an effort.
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by pentiumix1: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2008
I think the site is terrible nothing amazing at all.
Re: Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2009
well, the registration for came very fast, thats not ajax but embedded html codes, i filled the form, which submitted with not problem using AJAX, i waited for the promised email, but still havent gotten it till now

i tried to login using the info i submitted, and the login proceed has no element of AJAX. so what are we saying

(1) (Reply)

Help On Building Templates For Joomla. / Did You Try Freelancer.com? / Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.