Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

"We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF (18244 Views)

Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2014
danaiks:
Chai!!..who are the people in high places
Keshi must go whether devil likes it or not!!!! angry
D OGA AT D TOP...
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by watchindelta(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Stephen Kate has realy lost it! even to the extend of no shame. rare
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Who are the people in high places interfering on behalf of Keshi? CAF or FIFA any places less than this two is not enough reason why he will not be sacked, make una see reason I think we have jokers in the NFF
U can't blame dem ...dey did it b4 n keshi was reinstalled by higher forces....if it were u, wuld u sack him again n face d wrath of d higher forces?....we r in naija rememba...n if we say d present higher forces shuldnt b reinstalled in 2015, dey'll hate on 1...since we preassumely
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by lonelydora: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
That means we need to occupy Nigeria until Keshi goes. I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Who are the people in high places interfering on behalf of Keshi? CAF or FIFA any places less than this two is not enough reason why he will not be sacked, make una see reason I think we have jokers in the NFF
U can't blame dem ...dey did it b4 n keshi was reinstalled by higher forces....if it were u, wuld u sack him again n face d wrath of d higher forces?....we r in naija rememba...n if we say d present higher forces shuldnt b reinstalled in 2015, dey'll hate on 1...since we presumely love d present higher forces, we shuld just abide by dr decisions

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by wuffdedonji: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls don't sack keshi he is still the best coach for now ,let's give him time , I HV been in the business for long so I kno what it take to build a national team let's not act like children who marry today and tomorrow they divorce I beg NFF, the people in high places can be God himself trying to save nigeria team ,can't u see the hand written in the wall .this man keshi is facing a lot of temptations let fall it allow him , let Go to God in prayer Niger will be back.pls don't my hand written.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by yurme(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
If they dnt sack hm I wil quit watchn super chicknz matchz
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
embarassed undecided
Diallo247:
hey take it easy ma lady..things wil get better surely
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
how can you have a coach that looses both legs all the time...

"Don't divorce Kanye!" - Kris Jener
http:///n77U1

Evidence of bandwagon effects...

Abeg which country did Keshi lost both legs to?

Get your facts right..
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by watchindelta(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Johnnny:
Jelly-liverred Chickens everyWhere in Nigeria and nairaland.

How can we just sit back and allow someone we don't want, be forced on us. We are being taken for granted.
na today? Nigerians are animals since 00000000AD. suffering n smiling for everythings. strange ppl, rare.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by celeron40(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2014
But he wasn't useless when he won AFCON..He wasn't useless when Nigeria advanced to the 2nd round of the World Cup. He wasn't useless when all was rosy and good..ok o.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Godmann(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2014
All we are saying, Give us Sunday Oliseh
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by jerryunit48: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Keshi is not from Edo state but Delta
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by noordean(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Ishilove:
The leadership of the Nigeria Football Federation have admitted that their hands are tied where Stephen Keshi’s tenure as coach of the Eagles is concerned.

Nigerians are calling for the resignation of Keshi following his failure to qualify Nigeria for next year’s AFCON defence of the title he won in 2013

But the Edo born coach still wants to remain as coach.

He is yet to be offered a new deal and the NFF have been silent on his future, a situation which a board member of the NFF said was out of their control.

“The last time we did what we thought was best, we were forced to revert the changes by people in high places. This time around we are helpless,” the source lamented.

“We are scared of announcing we won’t renew his deal due to what happened last time and unless he resigns or walks away we can’t help out,” he further added.

Keshi himself has insisted he is still the best man for the job.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/11/25/we-cant-sack-keshi-nff/
wu r d pple in high places? U shuld av jst said ''president jonathan''. Keshi is nt ready to leav bt mst nigerians dnt want im anymore ,n i bliv ur hands r really tied because d man in d highest place is involved.nw call keshi to a meetin n talk abt d way 4ward
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by greall1: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Politics every where in Nija.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by blackchief(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2014
If we sack Keshi, Who next?
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Lancier(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2014
I heard from a reliable source that Keshi collects dollars from the players to field them. What do you expect? A coach without a contract? How will he feed his family? When last was he paid by NFF? Its a shame NFF does not have the balls to sack Keshi. He should have been sacked after the world cup.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by manot: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Mr keshi seems they dt want u, y dt u take a walk
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by manot: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
blackchief:
If we sack Keshi, Who next?
garba manu
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by jeflexy(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by tpraiz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Who cares:::::::infact who brot dis topic to Fp??
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Who's the employer and who's the employee?

What's difficult in terminating his contract and dropping a severance package for this man?

I'm pretty sure Keshi has got his game on lock and is definitely using some vermins at the glass house.

I pity Nigerian football.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
That is why Jonathan still keeps and maintain corrupt and incompetent officials all around the spheres of the country's economy. Proverbially, "trees are known by thier fruits" and you dont expect a bad tree to produce a good fruit, neither would you expect someone to give what he/she does not have. Keshi is obviously incompetent for the job and best we can do is to show him the way out. Coaches all over the world are being sacked daily on noticing thier incompetency but here in Nigeria, Jonathan would leave what he was elected to do to come interfere in football matters. What concerns him with football and how does he feel now knowing Nigeria wasnt qualified for yet another tournament of the trophy they last lifted to become the defending champion? Jonathan is just trying to shove himself into all spheres of the nation's economy and that's truly not good for the nation and its people.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
yurme:
If they dnt sack hm I wil quit watchn super chicknz matchz

Which matches are you even talking about?
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by plus1000: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please, how many goals did Ike Uche score in their last match? After playing for 90minuites.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by dabossman(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lancier:
I heard from a reliable source that Keshi collects dollars from the players to field them. What do you expect? A coach without a contract? How will he feed his family? When last was he paid by NFF? Its a shame NFF does not have the balls to sack Keshi. He should have been sacked after the world cup.

Dem don come, dem don come, dem don come again...

Name and picture of your reliable source or adonbilivit.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by dabossman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
plus1000:
Please, how many goals did Ike Uche score in their last match? After playing for 90minuites.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
*falls of chair*
IK "Messi" Uche. Nigeria's prolific world class striker who nets every chance he gets. grin
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:
The problem really isn't Keshi...the problem is our football.

We are no longer producing good enough footballers.

Back when Keshi was a player....and was part of Westerhof's teams in those good old days....most of his contemporaries were products of the then good youth structures for football in the country.Thus, Westerhof and his team had good materials to work on.

Not anymore.

I guess we should focus on youth development....and youth coaching....and be ready to make an impact in ten years. Because.....we don't have good enough players. A coach is not God. He can only work with the materials he or she has been given.

I beg to contradict with you on this. A coach is not given materials...he chooses his materials himself with his own hand and because of "who knows who" and "personal interests", Keshi has been choosing the wrong materials thereby taking the nation's football pride to doom.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by Muscomide: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigeria, rewarding failure since 1960!!
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by plus1000: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
But NFF took away Mr. S. Okpala the Physical trainer and the team’s Psychologist from him, without salary and contract, yet they still expect him to win.
Re: "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF by femi4: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
how can you have a coach that looses both legs all the time...

"Don't divorce Kanye!" - Kris Jener
http:///n77U1
looses both legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United / Yves Jean-Bart: FIFA Bans Haiti FA President For Life Over Sexual Abuse / Injured Football Fans At FA Cup Match In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.