Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,355 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? (582 Views)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
I read with keen interest when the founder of Sahara reporters claimed they have been approached severally by cronies of the Presidency promising huge funds to turn into a propaganda machine for GEJ's misgoverning cabal.

It is very logical to conclude that if a platform that opposes this present government in a die hard fashion can be tempted to sell their conscience and the rest of us, then what about the others?

We have so many social media platforms(online news outlets/Blogs/online forums) in Nigeria and many of us are witnesses to the way news and even captions are tilted to the benefit of the PDP misgoverning bunch of clueless politicians.

The other day it was very evident that Buhari's declaration with conspicuously missing and unreported on Linda Ikeji blog. That aside, Buhari's declaration on a particular platform was sinisterly manipulated leading to protests before it was regularised.

We are Nigerians and we know the present ruling party have no qualms in staying in power for eternity so bribing social media platforms that should take an objective and neutral position will definitely be on their cards.

My advise to all social media platform owners is to steer clear of being partisan as this may come back to haunt you if the tide turns as people already know what is going on. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Stop playing Russian roulette with your investments. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
another Apc e-warrior crying foul
Re: Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
francleanflexy:
another Apc e-warrior crying foul

Please say amen. May God run your affairs and that of your family and descendants, the way PDP runs Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by yuncka: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2014
1stCitizen:

Please say amen. May God run your affairs and that of your family and descendants, the way PDP runs Nigeria.

At least God won't be throwing bombs at me. Or forcing me to read the War manual dat starts wit letter 'Q'
Re: Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
yuncka:

At least God won't be throwing bombs at me. Or forcing me to read the War manual dat starts wit letter 'Q'

Amen is easier to say than the long sentence. Anyway that is your way of saying amen, I am sure it has been accepted by your creator.
Re: Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
It seems I'm out of the loop. As an unemployed youth I'm obligated to receive proposals to promote one or the other political party. I mean seriously, I would do it cheerfully since I've no job. How much do they pay, which party pays higher?
Re: Has Nigeria's Social Media/online News Platforms Been Bought By PDP? by donmalcolm21(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yes, and we used Oriental hotel in Lekki as collateral to secure the loan. APC Bush babies on the loose

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections - Vote Here / VP Slot: APC Considers Buhari’s List Of Three / Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.