Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion (578 Views)

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / This Could Aswell Be Part Of The Much Anticipated Change Nigerians Clamoured For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion by Lordtrillion(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
What change are people talking about with
GMB,The whole thing is becoming annoying.
How can a man who ruled us in the 1980s be
the one to take us into the 2020s?. Are we
going forward or backward? The bush family
have between these years had their father and son rule as president,we are here calling a 72
years old man 'change'. By the time he is
through he would be 80 years old. If you want
to vote Buhari, vote him but stop making a
messiah out of him. He and the rest are part of
the problem. Let's not sanitize him and condem the rest because we don't have someone else
to wrestle power from the Government of GEJ.
I'm not a fan of either. I believe if one is talking
about change it has to be someone totally
different not someone from our history who
would tell us 'this is how we used to do it'. Change is new not old. A baby born in 1983
should be married now with a kid atleast and in
his or her 30s. We want to rewind this nation
backward by over 30years, and we are calling
that change? God i bow my head in shame
when i hear Nigerians call this change. If GMB is a leader as many claim,he ought to have
mentored at least one person who he can
confidently endorse to transmit his so called
'good values' to and such can rule and transmit
those values to the nation. But all these year
he can't even point to one person who would say Buhari's life has transformed or any
struture in the past that can be traced to saint
Buhari. Lets just pray for our nation and think outside the box and stop
looking for one man to attach all our hopes on because humans are not perfect and most humans will definitely fail you
at the point you need them most just like GEJ. Same applies to GMB who also failed us during his regime. Thanks

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Culled from facebook
Prince Chidi Nmezi-Otams

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion by Beesluv: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Noted
Re: Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion by speakthetruth: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kk
Re: Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion by bnovative(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
My brother it's not only annoying, but an insult to our psych that these buharists keep thinking every one is stupid. Vote buhari if that is ur choice but stop presenting the man as the one with a magic wand who will "save" Nigeria. If anything, Buhari is part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
The change they are referring to is simply from GEJ to Buhari. Unfortunately, APC has been unable to present us with someone else other than Buhari and the people can't dictate the party's decision.

We are desperate to have someone else @ the seat and anyone except GEJ is welcome. If Buhari doesn't prove himself within 4years, we hope PDP will be able to offer a better option.

As far as I'm concerned, we need to keep on voting out mediocrity until we eventually find the leader Nigeria deserves.
Re: Buhari: The Much Anticipated Change We've Been Waiting For Or Just An Illusion by saintopus(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
hahn:
The change they are referring to is simply from GEJ to Buhari. Unfortunately, APC has been unable to present us with someone else other than Buhari and the people can't dictate the arty's decision.

We are desperate to have someone else @ the seat and
anyone except GEJ is welcome. If Buhari doesn't prove himself within 4years, we hope PDP will be able to offer a better option.

As far as I'm concerned, we need to keep on voting out mediocrity until we eventually find the leader Nigeria deserves.
At least they should have told us that the change they clamour for is not necessarily that of policy change but of personality. Gen Buhari never loved Shagari and he did the needful, Gen Babangida never loved Gen Buhari, and he did the needful, Gen Abacha wanted a change and he did the needful. It is more easier fot them now, with allocation from Rivers, Edo, Lagos, Kwara, Sokoto, Ogun, Osun etc., it can be done just like in 1983

(1) (Reply)

Who Would U VOTE Assuming Today Is 14/02/2015 / Nigerian Troops Kill 75 Boko Haram Militants At PHCN Facility In Borno / "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.